Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Delivering my sexy Indian wife to another man pt 2

Jump to newest

By *aughtycple50 OP   Couple
over a year ago

a place

As Sian rose from the bed to go to the bathroom, Graham gestured at the camera indicating that Dean was to come to the room. Seconds later a timid knock at the door announced his arrival. Graham was still lying on the bed, his semi erect cock sticky against his thighs. He told Dean to sit down and as he was doing so Sian arrived back.

Graham pointed at Dean, smiled at Sian and said “The cleaner has arrived” He made room on the bed for her and she sat then reclined back. Her head slightly raised she looked at Dean, spread her slick cum covered thighs and pointed at her pussy. “Lick me” she commanded. Dean was confused, this wasn’t the plan but she repeated her order “Lick me clean!”

Graham took a pillow, told her to lift up and placed it under her sexy Indian ass. Her pussy and thighs spread wide and Dean half knelt half leaned on the bed. His head bowed and he ran his tongue up and down Sians thighs dutifully cleaning her juices and Grahams gluey white cum from her brown thighs. Sian murmured in appreciation, her eyes half closing as she enjoyed the sensations.

Thighs cleaned, Dean bent his neck to the task of cleaning her pussy, slowly licking the outer lips cleaned them and he pushed his tongue further to clean he pussy walls. Graham looked down at Sian who looked back, slid a hand onto his semi hard cock and whispered “let me suck it” Graham moved round , Sian turned her head and took his cock in his mouth. Slowly she massaged the plump head of his cock feeling stiffen under her care as her cuck husband dutifully licked her swollen pussy.

Graham told Dean to lick her clit and as his tongue flicked the hard pink pearl, Sian gasped and took Grahams cock deep in her mouth, she twisted sideways, allowing easier access to his cock. Down below Dean was flicking her clit and watching his slutty Indian wife deep throat the big white cock. He marvelled at how she took it deep in her mouth, knowing it was almost in her throat. He was both jealous and proud that she could do this, especially since his cock was so much smaller.

Her head bobbed back and forth and Dean slowed his licking watching and learning her techniques, how she licked the veins of the shaft, how she wanked and sucked at the same time, how she took the cock and used her tongue on the balls. Sians hips started rolling in pleasure as her body responded to his tongue and Graham reached down to play with her dark nipples that rose erect on her breasts. “faster Dean” Graham ordered, make her cum.

Deans head bowed submissively and he returned to his ordered task. His balls ached and he leaked precum hoping that his slutty wife might give him release when he finished pleasuring her. Graham leaned back as Sians pleasure took over, her wanking and sucking losing rhythm under Deans manipulation.

Sians breathing quickened and her hips started to jerk as she came hard. She grasped her nipples with both hands fumbling for the nipple, finding them and jerking her hips. One hand grabbed Deans hair and she ground her pussy over his face as she came, her voice gasped “ Cock , I need cock” She got on all fours and Deans hopes were dashed when she tuned to Graham and said “ fuck me with that thick cock of your”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogamuffinMan
over a year ago

slough

Keep up the good work with the stories.

I've read many of your previous ones.

over a year ago

a place

Thanks, glad you like them x

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

a place

Dean moved to one side as Graham stepped behind Dean’s slut wife and pulled her hips towards him. His erect cock jabbed at her wet pussy lips but the angles were all wrong.

He told Dean “put me in” Dean hesitantly reached out, grasped the thick shaft and, as Graham moved forward, placed the head inside his slutty Indian wife.

Graham pushed forward and Dean watched in amazement as the thick cock disappeared inside her and he knew she was full by the throaty groan that seemed to come from deep inside her. Graham slowly withdrew and Sian hurriedly pushed back, not wanting that hot cock to leave her full pussy. “no, do it hard and fast” she begged.

Graham pulled her hips and pushed his own at the same time. He was balls deep in the Indian slut fucking her hard and fast. Sian collapsed onto her forearms face down in the pillow, her passion unable to hold her in position. Graham pounded her hard and fast, the sweat beading on his brow, Sian’s groans became a long low moan, punctuated by the sound of Grahams balls adding an additional thrill as they slapped her swollen clit.

Dean dropped to his knees, moving to get a better view, more than a little aroused watching his slut wife being fucked like a cheap whore, thinking that her being pounded into submission seemed just reward for her treating his limp cock with disdain.

Her guttural grunts served only to heighten Deans arousal and seeing her swollen pussy lips plundered by a thick cock additionally so. Deans jealousy and arousal peaked when Sian pleadingly cried “finish me, please, fuck me, make me cum” Graham pulled hard on Sian’s hips and drove his cock deep inside her. Sians body tensed and Dean could see her cunt tighten around that thick shaft, trying to drain the cum from those heavy cum filled balls, the muscles contracting, working to get every millimetre inside.

They were locked together, joined by sex and held there by lust. Sian’s body slowly relaxed and she wearily raised herself on all fours, looked over her shoulders, smiled and said “I haven’t been fucked like that for years”, unconcerned at the humiliation that her cuck husband felt. She murmured, “hmm you haven’t cum yet have you?” Dean hoped she meant him but, as she moved away, Grahams cock slid into view and from his erect state, Dean knew she wasn’t talking to him. Sian stood and as she walked past Dean she said “ time for you to do something useful, clean up while I sort my makeup out” As Graham leaned back Dean .shame faced, moved between Grahams thighs and he bent to his appointed task.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

By *lmond SkinMan
over a year ago

Wales