Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unintentional Threesome

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was staying away with work and was late getting to my hotel. I was tired and had been in meetings for what seemed like an eternity.

I entered my room and let the door swing too as I quickly made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

As I was enjoying the powerful jet of hot water, getting lost in my own thoughts as I washed away the day's worry, I could hear laughter. I assumed it was from next door so carried on showering.

After about 10 minutes I dried myself and hear more laughter and then a moan of pleasure, slightly muffled like it was next door.

I wrapped the towel around myself and headed for the bedroom, upon opening the door, I saw a couple on the bed. They were naked and the lady was on her back, legs apart with the man enjoying himself, head buried deep between her legs.

I was embarrassed and wondered if I had the right room. I remembered that I had let myself in, so decided to clear my throat to get attention.

The woman on the bed turned her head and saw me standing there, the man was quick to follow when she said, "Steve."

Sensing there could be a confrontation, I said meekly, "I think you're in the wrong room."

The woman laughed and said, "I told you it wasn't this one."

Steve, said, "Sorry about this, the door opened when I swiped the card, it must have been on the latch."

I relaxed sensing that any fractious feelings had passed, I ventured, "It looks like you guys are having fun, don't let me stop you."

There was a look between Steve and the woman, a glint in their eyes and some stifled laughter.

"I'm Jane and this is Steve. You can watch us if you like? It's always been one of our fantasies."

I was thrown, but as I felt my cock twitch, I immediately knew my answer. I couldn't take my eyes off Jane, she was beautiful, and Steve was a handsome guy too. I smiled and agreed.

I sat on the chair and watched as Steve moved himself to kiss Jane and they embraced in a naked tangle.

Jane started to take control and she turned Steve over and I could see how pleased he was by how hard he was. She started to lick the end of his cock, slowly taking his length in her mouth.

She turned to look at me as I fondled myself through the towel. Jane spoke and asked if I'd be more comfortable without the towel. The towel was quickly discarded on the floor.

I watched as Jane worked away at Steve's cock and longed to feel those lips around my own throbbing member. Like a mindreader, Jane stood and walked towards me and said, "It's also a fantasy of ours to have another man with us. Would you like to be that man?"

I was on my feet within seconds, she walked to me and kissed me as her hand cupped my balls and then started stroking my shaft. I was in heaven as I cupped her arse and pulled her close so I could feel her breasts pushed against me.

I put my fingers between her legs and could feel how wet she was. It was electric. I picked her up and put her on the bed, spreading her legs and bending down to taste her, I buried my tongue and started flicking, my face was a wash and I glanced as Steve as he was smiling, pleasing himself, he leant over and kissed Jane and started to nibble on her nipples. She was like jelly as two men worshipped her body.

It wasn't long before she was a shuddering orgasm of noise. Shaking the walls of the hotel room as Steve and I pleased her.

Jane got on her hands and knees and beckoned me in front of her, I knelt there as she grabbed my cock and started sucking it like an expert. I felt the moment Steve was inside her from behind as she tightened her mouth around me. I was close to cumming when Steve exploded with joy. I could see Jane smile and she licked my balls.

She looked my in the eye and asked me to fuck her over the table. I didn't hesitate, I took her from the bed and bent her over the table in the room, giving her backside a spank and holding her hair, I entered her and lost control, fucking with raw animal instinct. I pushed deep inside and was cumming soon after, hot and breathless and in a state of pure ecstasy.

We were all rather pleased with ourselves.

Being civilised creatures, we decided to meet up for dinner that evening, but dinner didn't happen, we decided to stick to our room and continue our evening of pleasure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Wow I hope there’s more to come

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ilverwolfMan
over a year ago