Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Best mate on holiday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By sheer chance our my best friend happened to be on the Algarve with us. He was in next resort up the road. Anyway we agreed to meet up one evening and go out partying. Well as you do lots of drink flowed and we ended up in a quiet bar with an English couple running it. We got chatting and dancing and they played absolutely anything we wanted so Mrs N was soon dancing like no tomorrow. my mates eyes were on stalks as she has a lovely body and the clingy floral summer dress clung to her curves. I could tell he wanted her badly.

My mate knows we are players and I’ve often sat in the pub with him and chatted about some of the stuff we’ve got up to. He had recently split from his wife and had been a bit down in the dumps about it. I’d suggested that if we played our cards right I was really happy for him to shag her if the opportunity arose and my gut feeling was she would be up for it. Little did I know how up for it she would be.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ature watcherMan
over a year ago

lichfield

Mmmm

over a year ago

So anyway about 3 AM we were all very tiddly and we piled into the taxi to go back to our Villa as I agreed that G could stay the night on the lounge put you up.

All very sweet and innocent so far but after a quick coffee I asked them if the pair of them would like me to leave them and if they wanted they could have a snog or whatever as I was tired and needed to get off to bed. I felt really daft saying it and I didn't get much of a reply as I think they were a bit stunned by my announcement but I just left the room to see if they fancied a cuddle.

I went off to bed and I suppose they exchanged a few sentences for 2 or 3 mins. I couldn’t hear them properly and It was very very early in morning and my guess is Mrs was very tired, a bit d*unk but very horny and decided to just get on with it, it was about 4 am so I think they must have been deciding if to go for it or not. I lay on my bed, I was shaking with enormity of what was happening, my stiff cock in hand, I heard footsteps and then someone closed the door to the lounge and to be fair I heard very little for next 20 mins or so, even though I went to the door and strained to listen. Door was too good though . I was slightly disappointed that I had been shut out but I know my place and if Mrs N wants Mrs N gets.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Interesting horny start.

Following with interest.

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

cant wait for more

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant start

over a year ago

mmmmmm thanks guys. I will continue.

x

. So I went back to bed and lay there waiting for them to finish like a good hubby does. After a while the bedroom door opened and she went to the loo. She took off her clothes and got straight into bed. I leaned across to her as it was a twin room suite. I told her that I was really proud of her and loved her to bits. I knew she was knackered and didn't want sex with me but I asked if I could lick her fanny for a few mins. I went down on her and although she'd been to loo it was all sticky and musky and I enjoyed the left over cream pie. I so wanted to slip in her but it was just so late. I asked her if they'd fucked and she replied rather enigmatically" maybe". I knew they had though. I could smell it.

By *aughty2playCouple
over a year ago

broxbourne

I would love something like this on holiday but would love to take part too lol, my mrs is always dressing slutty when a friend from SPain visits us and we go on nights out but nothing has even happened bettween them, well maybe he has touched her up or something when we have been d*unk and sleep but i dont know, however i love the feeling of her dressing sexy in front of him and him perving on her

over a year ago

Sometimes you have to make things happen. Mrs N is like that. She likes to be led and corrupted I think.

to continue....

Reluctantly I let her get off to sleep. To be fair she was absolutely shattered it was 4.30 Am in the morning, we’d been drinking all evening and she needed to get off to sleep.

So although the event itself was short and sweet and just a fuck I’ve enjoyed the cuck head fuck by asking them about it after. I went in the lounge the next day and said “Hi mate. Good night”. He was on cloud 9. My mate knows I am a swinger and it was lovely to help him out. He is going through the mill with a horrible divorce and it was good to show him what life can be like on the other side of it.

So we chatted. I asked him who closed the door as I said it was a nice touch. He said she did but when I asked her later she said he did LOL. Naughty Naughty. Someone is telling porkies.

I had to run him down into the village taxi rank so as we did we talked a little and I told him about how I’d cleaned her. He was amazed that I’d do that. I told him that what she did makes me love her more than ever. Of course he wants to do it again sometime but not sure if she will as it could be a case of what goes on holiday stays on holiday. So I dropped him off and returned to our Villa.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

over a year ago

The next fun bit for me was asking questions about those 20 mins or so. I feel guilty and pervy really about it really as I should have just left her to her privacy but She is a fairly private person and is a bit shy about giving away the details but that in itself is very erotic. I teased out fact she had sucked his cock. I asked her how big it was and she said it was good, but no more than that which is very enigmatic and such a head fuck. I asked her if he spunked her which of course I knew he had and she said yes but hoped he was clean and there would be no consequences from that. We normally play with condoms when we meet off here so I was amazed how easily he had got to fuck her without rubbering up. I suppose I should have offered them to them so it was my responsibility but I was thrown by the door closing and so wrapped up and scared of what I’d unleashed when I asked them if they wanted to I’d forgotten the basics. Surely she should have asked if I’d got some rubbers if she was that bothered. It was lovely to be honest and made me very proud of her. I asked her if she would do it again and she is worried about it coming out at the tennis club as it could be very awkward if anyone found out. I’ve asked G not to let anyone know under any circumstances, perhaps once the dust has settled and no consequences emerge we can do a repeat with a little more time devoted to it. We’ll see eh.

I ask myself how I feel. I didn’t meet my mate for a few days and most times the rest of the tennis gang are around. When we did get to be alone My mate almost immediately asked if Mrs N would do it again. I think if she could do it discreetly whe would and I would be very happy

Sadly no further opportunities have come along. Mrs N and G were due to play some tennis matches together this summer and would have been in the car alone together at some stage but ruddy covid fucked the whole season up. I told her if ever they were alone together that she was welcome to play again and likewise him.

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

elgin