Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife and regular boyfriend

Jump to newest

By *neSouthernKinkyCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Wife has now stopped any form of intercourse, due to finding herself a boyfriend. The only form of sexual gratification my husband will receive is tease and denial. Any release will be in the form of a prostate milking.

My new boyfriend is well endowed, which my husband is not. He does not suffer from erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, which my husband does.

I took my husband to meet my new boyfriend, I new I was with the right man as soon as we arrived, he directed my husband in to a cage in the kitchen. I of course was dressed in lingerie and gave my boyfriend a welcome kiss while rubbing his throbbing hard cock. I couldn't wait any longer to taste the end of his dick that was becoming smothered in pre cum. I pulled his cock out of his trousers exposing his large member and took it straight in to my mouth. My boyfriend felt what it was like to have my mouth around his cock for the first time, while he couldn't resist in taking the piss out of my husband in a cage in his kitchen.

More to follow....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Portsmouth

His cock tasted as I imagined, lovely and glistening with his yummy pre cum all over his big bell end.

He instructed me to bend over his kitchen table and eagerly pulled my dress up, revealing my white crotchless panties. He could clearly see I wanted him, I was soaking in my own excitement. He decided he was going to give me a good fingering, which a lady can never say no to lol. Within seconds I was Cumming over his fingers in a way I have never cum before. Having a cuckold in a cage while my boyfriend was playing with my pussy excited me more than I even imagined.

More to follow....

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Portsmouth

The excitement got too much for me and I gushed my love juice all over his hand for a second and third time.

By now I needed to feel my boyfriends large member inside of me. He was also thinking the same. Before I could say fuck me, I felt his cock enter me and start to fuck my already over excited and very wet pussy.

More to follow....

over a year ago

Portsmouth

I looked round to see my husband in the cage with his cock dripping all out of his chastity device. I just gave him a smile and a wink and said "Shame you couldn't fuck me like this, or I wouldn't need a boyfriend ".

His reply was one I wasn't expecting "No, Mistress". He was clearly succumbing to being a cuckold.

My boyfriend then started to fuck me harder and I let out another love mess, this time all over his fantastic cock as I was taken to another orgasm.

He then span me round so I was laying on my back, legs spread and my husband able to see everything.

More to follow....

By *luboyoMan
over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

Fantastic

over a year ago

Portsmouth

He slid his cock slowly in and out of my pussy, just building up a nice slow rhythm. I couldn't help myself another orgasm all over his erect penis again. This clearly sent him over the edge and he came all over my pussy.

He then told me to stay where I was, walked over to the cage and said "come on then you have a job to do". He unlocked the padlocked cage and hurried my husband out of it.

He told my husband "You are to crawl over to the kitchen table, with your tongue hanging out. When you get there you are to stand up and lick my cum off of your wife. You will not miss a drop, or you won't be watching next time. Instead you will stand in the corner facing the wall, blindfolded and gagged".

That was it he crawled over to wear i was, stood up and put his tongue eagerly to work. He definitely didn't miss a drop, this was exactly the cuckold lifestyle we were after. What gives it an extra dynamic is my husband is friends with the boyfriend.

Until the next time, take care everyone. Xxx

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Tell us more

over a year ago

Portsmouth

More to follow later...xxx

over a year ago

Portsmouth

So I am awaiting a phone call this evening from his friend. Cuck is walking around dripping everywhere, in anticipation of listening to me on the phone talking to his friend that I fuck.

I am sure this must be normal cuckold behaviour, or am I married to an easily excitable cuckold that cannot control himself?

over a year ago

Portsmouth

Will update you on the phone call tomorrow, unfortunately time has caught up with us today.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Wow

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic so far..

By *rgasmdonorMan