Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

boss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

after years of being bi,iv got a group of guys i see when my cock urge comes over me,last week i got a call from one of them asking if i wanted to try a male gangbang with a guy who,s there just for us allto fuck and use,i trust this guy so said yes but as im married would have my latex mask on so nobody would recognise me,when i arrived mark led me to his bedroom were i got naked and put my mask on,when i entrerd the room i could not believe my eyes about 15 guys all naked,all cocks hard and a slim guy being fucked and sucking a guy,nothing strange in that as i new thats what i was cumming for however i recognised the slut being used,he was my old boss,a pure bastard,on many occasions iv seen him slagging gays off who should be shot so imagine my reaction as he,s there being very roughly fucked,mark took me to his mouth and as i was still shocked i was still soft,seeing my cock going into his mouth got me hard and after a short time i got a condom off mark and then started fucking his hole,all guys were cumming in a glass so as it got full he was made to drink and lick it clean,i had a great night,came 3times and every time i ee this guy now i just mile knowing what i and the cother guys did to him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nice story bet it felt gd to use him like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread