Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Finally meeting again

Jump to newest

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

We have been planning this meet for ages, we are on our way to pick you up from the airport, Maz is with me in the car dressed in a short skirt showing the tops of her stockings, looking at her I can see the excitement on her face, she adjusts her jacket as her tits are nearly coming out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

We arrive at the airport, I tell Maz I will go and meet you and tell her to get in the back of the car. I walk into the airport just as you are coming through, we say a quick hello and head back to the car, you telling me how much you have wanted this, this weekend is going to be epic.

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

I tell you to jump in the back and as you open the door all I here is "Fuckin Hell" as you see Maz. Hi Ben she says as you get in. You give her a kiss and a squeeze of her thigh as I pull off, as we get going the two of you are laughing and stroking each others legs, Maz hitches up her skirt to show off the suspender set she is wearing.

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

Maz starts to rub your crotch telling you how much she wants you and how she is going to enjoy sucking your big Irish cock. You undo your jeans so she can get a better feel and she slides her hand into your briefs and starts to stoke you hard. I tell Maz that she is being very distracting as I am driving but she tells me to keep my eyes on the road whilst she enjoys herself for a bit.

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

As we carry on along the motorway I catch sight of Mazs head go down towards your cock, she starts to click the tip of your cock before taking you into her mouth, letting out a groan of satisfaction as she does so. She starts to suck you going deeper until she has you fully down her throat, I hear her gag but she holds herself there, you rest your head back as you feel yourself so deep in her mouth.

After a while of her sucking you tell her that you are close, she tells you she wants your cum down her throat as you grab the back of her head and push her down making her gag more, you control how fast and deep she goes as you want her to take your cum, you start to groan as you get closer until finally you let stream after stream of cum into her mouth, Maz takes it and is gleefully swallowing your cum until you are done. She sits back up and finishes swallowing, looking at me wit a huge grin, Maz says that this is a good start

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

We arrive at the hotel, Maz and I have already checked in so we suggest getting a drink in the bar, as we walk through all eyes are on Maz, we can see people looking and whispering, they know what is happening and we just laugh at the attention we are getting. We find a secluded corner in the hotel bar and sit down with our drinks. You sit next to Maz and I sit opposite, you can't keep your hands off of Maz and she is loving the attention. After a while Maz says she wants you, I suggest that the two of you go to the room and I will bring some more drinks up shortly.

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Shes going have fun and plenty of it

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Loving this

By *lossie 42Couple
over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

The two of you head up and I watch as others in the bar notice you leave. I finish my drink and head to the bar, I ask the barman for the same again, he goes to get the drinks and when he comes back says it looks like we are going to be having a fun night, I laugh and tell him he doesn't know the half of it.

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

The barman says he could always bring some drinks up later if we wanted, I tell him I will be in touch. I head up to the room not knowing what I am about to walk into, as I get to our door can already hear Maz moaning with delight, I open the door slowly and walk in, as I round the corner I can see you kneeling on the floor with Mazs stocking clad legs around your head, you have your tongue buried deep into her pussy and fingering her ass, Maz looks over to me her face a picture of pleasure as she tells me how good it feels to have you back where you belong

Post new Message to Thread