Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I need a hand here

Jump to newest

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

I just had the pleasure of meeting a very beautiful lady. We found each other on an Internet site met for a chat and a couple of drinks, decided that the chemistry is right and then agreed to have sex.

So on a warm sunny afternoon I took a shower; then took the tube across London and stood slightly nervous and sweaty in front of her apartment door and pushed the bell button. A beautiful blond lady in her 40s opened, wearing a silk dress showing her cleavage. I entered and she guided me through to her bedroom. The curtains in front of the windows were closed but let enough light to see her long blond hair and her beautiful body. Her bed was empty apart from the cover and a couple of cushions, we don’t need a duvet for what we had in mind. She dropped of her shoes and stood in front of me, her legs slightly apart. I walked behind her and hugged her. She was taller than me, so my plan to start with kissing her neck and her shoulders had to be changed. Instead my hands were following the shape and contours of here body before settling on her breasts, not large but not small either, a good handful. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I could feel her nipples rubbing against the silk dress. I stepped back and pulled the zipper at the back of the dress. It parted and glided down, revealing her wonderful body, trained, but still feminine, with a slight belly and soft wonderful forms that I am going to admire in the next couple of hours. She still had a white cotton panty on, ordinary but very sexy. I undressed and hugged her again, this time cupping here breasts with my hands and pinching the nipples between my fingers. Now I could kiss her, on the back, on her shoulders, then I walked in front of her and kissed her on her mouth, on her collar bone, before I closed my lips around one the nipples. My tongue circled that little piece of female joy, sucking it in and blowing it out as I felt her reaction. My hands wandered around her back, down along her spine. I traced the panty line with my fingers, feel her cheeks and her tights. My mouth has sucked in her second nipple, leaving it hard and wet as the first one. I blew on it and see it shiver in the sudden cold. I put my mouth back and gave a warm slow blow and warm it up before moving my kisses further down, her cleavage, her belly, her belly button. My kisses stopped just above the panty line; then I decided to be blunt and kissed her crotch. Our lips met, just separated by the cotton fabric. It was too dry and absorbent to lick, so I just pulled it down. The lady’s delta was in front of me covered by short cut hair. Her meaty pussy lips formed a perfect triangle, with a distinct slit in the middle where I wanted to go and where I wanted to be. I gave them a kiss, but the position was little bit uncomfortable for me, so we moved to the bed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

She was in front of me, her body stretched out with legs parted. Her head and shoulders supported by a pillow, her nipples erect from my licking, and her pelvis raised in anticipation. I kissed the breasts again, warmed up the nipples in my mouth, then kissed her belly button and wiggled my tongue inside. My hands were massaging her thighs, moving up and before settling on her crotch.

A warm and friendly feeling welcomed me, the short cut hair soft and not prickly as I had feared. My index finger followed the female delta, then following the distinct slit in the middle. My nail tried to scratch her lips, but they were already soft and engorged, so I used the fingertip to run up and down.

This obviously worked, as her closed eyes and the smile on her face showed me. She told me that she is enjoying sex in her silent way, so I shouldn’t expect the loud moans and shouts when she has her orgasm. Suits me, and suits the neighbours.

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

My fingering changed, from strokes and glides to circles, then to pushing the pussy lips together between my thumb and my index finger, rubbing them, pulling them out and let them snap back. The lips honoured my work by getting fatter and swollen; I was losing my grip due to her wetness. I could now grab the outer pussy lips, spread them and see into her wonderful soft, warm and wet love tunnel. My hand was now resting on her pussy, my middle finger moving up and down between her lips. The smile on her face and the closed eyes told me that I am was doing something right.

My middle finger was running up and down between these wet wonderful lips, sometime hitting her clit, sometimes hitting her urethra, sometimes hitting the opening of her vagina. The smile on her face told me when I should move on and it got more relaxed when the finger dived into her vagina. The warm wet feeling around the finger was sensational, I slowly moved it back and forth, wiggling around and slowly caressing the inner walls. She like it as her breathing told me, her mouth now open but still smiling, her face in ecstatic concentration. I inserted a second finger, my index finger.

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

Both fingers felt now the warm wetness as I moved them back in forth, first slowly then faster and faster. I finger fucked her. My fingertips touched a slightly rippled area. Is that the famous G-Spot? I don’t know but just by touching it I could feel the vagina walls contracting around my fingers. No moan but heavy breathing. Touching again and slight rubbing was welcomed by an iron grip of her pussy. Do I want to bring her to an orgasm now or do I want to keep her on the edge? I decided on that she deserved it, we can do edging later. A couple of more strokes and rubbing of the G-Spot and I could feel her cramp and buckle under my hand, her pelvis pushing hard and wanting more. A deep sigh and her first orgasm arrived. I felt my fingers being sucked in by her pussy and held for a moment. Then I felt her relax and I pulled the fingers out. Her eyes were still closed and her mouth open, still no moan and the heavy breathing went slower. She was covered in sweat. My hand was covered in her pussy juices. My middle finger traced the lips of her mouth. Her lips closed around it and sucked her juices off. I could feel her tongue playing with the fingertip, like a small penis tip.

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

“Again, and I want more fingers! Stretch me with your fist!”

So the middle finger was back into rubbing between the now slimy lips. Soon the index finger joined and both went inside. Pushing back and forth and soon, I could feel the vagina walls contracting again. I pulled the fingers out and tried to add the ring finger. Not quite right and not going deep enough, I pulled my hand out and then inserted all four fingers into her warm wet slit. Slowly pushing my hand into her pussy, my thumb just touched her clit. This was greeted with another contraction and a deep breath. Eyes still closed, but the ecstatic smile had been replaced by a more focussed face, feeling her body and what is going on inside her pussy.

Slowly moving my hand inside and outside, my fingers touching the wall I prepare for the next step. I pull in my thumb, stretch all the fingers and slowly push my hand in. A slight move back, a slight move in and my hand is deep into a woman, my wrist hugged by her pussy lips. I feel her vagina walls around my hand, her pulsating body when I start to move. I tried to move deeper but hit the end, her cervix. This was painful, I have tried to avoid this and apologised with a kiss on her belly.

So I moved back and pulled my stretched hand out. Her pussy was now hot, wet and swollen and begging for more. I formed a karate fist and pressed it against the opening. I was met with resistance; probably my fist was too wide for the opening. So I covered my thumb with my fingers, made my fist as small as possible and was greeted by some hugging lips slurping me in.

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

My hand moved up and down inside her, now I knew how deep I can go. The focussed expression on her face had gone; instead the happy relaxed smile was back. Doing a fast finger fuck is easy, using your arm and whole hand for a fist fuck requires some attention, or you are going to hurt her. But eventually I got the right movement and the right rhythm and soon I felt the familiar contractions and pushing of her pelvis. I heard a sigh, not a moan, and I felt her pussy walls gripping my hand and then relaxing. That was the second time I brought her to orgasm with my fingers and my hand and she was covered in sweat.

I let her lick my hand, then started to give her massage and caress her body so she could recover and relax.

The rest of the night was exciting and I will tell the story if there is enough interest. She sucked me hard, put up a condom and then rode me cowboy girl style. That left me with a happy smile and after a few minutes for recovery I fucked her doggy style and then anal. We then cuddled and kissed and enjoyed out sexual afterglow.

After a quick shower and a glass of sparkling wine we parted and I took the night tube home. And hopefully, time and schedule permitting, we are going to repeat that fuck and enhance it.

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story lets have more

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

That was a real cock raising story more please

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

Thanks for the comments and for liking my story.

Part II is nearly finished and I started working on part III

Post new Message to Thread