FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

On a city balcony...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You stand on a balcony looking out over a sprawling cityscape. You are completely naked apart from handcuffs chaining you to the railing, which is moist with saliva dripping from your wide open, ball-gagged mouth. You feel a sexual shiver work its way down your back as the city watches its gorgeous slut.

Your tight little cunt begins to salivate with glee, its sweet juices trickling down the soft inside of your smooth inner thigh. The fat, solid plug buried so deep in your ass is almost more than you can take. It fills you up and your ring twitches hungrily around it.

You are startled by the sound of the sliding doors opening and then closing behind. You listen intently as my naked footsteps grow closer and closer. I’m right behind you. I wrap my hands around your body, rubbing them up over your lower ribs to grope at your breasts, firmly squeezing your nipples between my fingers. They are gems made hard by the tantalising kiss of the cool outside air. I twist them and pull them away from your elegant chest. You continue to look out defiantly at the hundreds of windows staring right back at you.

I touch my lips against your neck. I kiss it and then I bite it and as I do you feel the tip of my cock grow hard against your plump bum cheek. You push your hips backward, pressing against it. You know how to move to sir’s liking.

One of my hands drops down to your already throbbing clit. The other moves up and grabs your throat in a tight grip. I pull you back, pressing my body against yours and whispering in your ear. ‘I’m going to fuck you like a filthy little whore. The entire city is going to see what a dirty, nasty slut you really are.’

I bring my hand up from your neck to your head and take a fist of your hair. I then push your head forward, bending you over the bannister. I run my hand over your asscheeks, helping myself to them, kneading them forcefully.

Spank!

You yelp out through your ball-gag as a flash of white-hot pain whips across your peach-like bottom. I massage the pain away.

Spank!?

This time it’s even harder. You feel your cheeks wobble and the sting radiates through them. Your knees go weak and you almost scream through your gag, but you take it like a good little slut. I massage you red cheeks once more.

I un-cuff your hands and tell you to spread your asscheeks wide.

‘Don’t you dare move your hands from there.’ You do as your told, revealing your soaking wet cunt and the base of your plug to me. I twist the plug in your ass with my hand and hear your breaths quicken. I slowly pull it towards me so that the fattest part is stretching your asshole wide open. You close your eyes and moan from behind your gag. I pull the plug all the way out and watch as your ass closes back up.

You then moan again and more spit dribbles down onto your chest as I slowly run my soft, warm tongue from your clit to your asshole, over and between the lips of your pussy. You gasp around your gag as you feel its supple tip circle your tight ring and then slide inside. You moan as I hold you there, firmly spread wide for me to push my tongue deep inside your ass.

Like a good whore you push your hips backward, wanting me in as far as my tongue can reach. You can feel your soft thighs glistening as your moist cunt seeps between them. I bring my hand up to your clit and flick it with my forefinger, making you jolt. Then, still rimming your ass, I begin to massage your clit. My touch is delicate yet firm. As each little circle of my fingers gets quicker and quicker and my tongue continues to caresses your asshole, your cunt melts further into a glorious, tender, mess of sweet juices. Your muffled moans grow louder and louder. You can feel that ecstatic moment building up inside you. I feel your legs begin to shake and your body begin to quiver. You can feel it, it is coming, you are going to explode. Your knees grow weak, they are going to give way. You let the railing take your weight, not wanting to let your hands release your asscheeks. Your ass contracts around my tongue, you are going to cum.

Suddenly I stop and pull away from your holes, denying you that incredible release. You yelp loudly as I swing my hand up between your legs and whip the soaking wet lips of your pussy. They throb as though glowing pink. I stand up behind you and grab a fist of your hair again, pulling you close to me. I whisper into your ear once more. ‘You will only cum when I allow you to cum. Not until I allow you to cum. Do you understand, you filthy little slut?’ You nod eagerly.

I smile and then spank your tits, enjoying their bounce as my hand thunders across them. The pain shocks you. If not for the gag you would scream so loudly. I caress them tenderly, massaging the pain away.

You then feel the bugling, hard tip of my cock slide between your spread asscheeks and into your ass without warning. You get only the shiny, bulging, helmet. I hold it there, allowing your ring to consume me, stretching around the top of my veiny girth.?

‘Would you like more?’ I ask, wryly.

You whimper an indistinguishable noise and nod your head as my hips rock forward and you feel every pulsating vein of my hot, throbbing length slide deep into your ass. You feel it fill you up and twitch inside your slutty hole. I hold you firmly by your tits, squeezing your nipples so hard that tears begin to form in the corners of your eyes. I slowly begin to fuck your ass.

My cock moves in and out of you like a long, meaty piston. You whimper as I pound into you again and again. Every now and then I twist your nipples between my fingers or whip my hand across your tits as they bounce to my thunderous thrusts and each time I do your moans raise to whimpering wails. As my solid shaft slides up and down inside your ass my balls swing against your sodden cunt and get coated in your juices.

You begin to feel it again, that joyous moment. It starts to build up inside you but this time it comes more quickly. You want to cum so badly that you can barely hold it. From behind the ball in your mouth the sounds that would be screams of pleasure erupt. Each time my shaft slides into you and my hilt and lower abdomen smash into your asscheeks your g-spot twinges. There is a small puddle of cunt juices forming at your feet. Your eyes begin to roll and you turn silent as your body tenses up. I feel your ass constrict around me. You are going to collapse into that warming, inviting pillow of careless ecstasy.

I pull out of your ass and spank your cunt again. Your legs buckle slightly but your hands keep your holes spread open like a good cock whore.

'Only when I let you.’ I growl. ‘You may release your asscheeks.’

I turn you around to face me and run my tongue up the inside of your leg, lapping up the sweet droplets that glisten there. I run it right up to your clit and begin to suckle on it, reaching up to firmly massage your tits as I do.

I then stand up and push my tongue against your lips as I run it around the ball in your mouth. You are so eager for me to remove the ball so that you can taste yourself on my tongue. I lift you up and hold your legs around my waist as I slide into your eager pussy. You moan loudly as my full length slides straight into that tight, slippery cunt. You revel in the feeling of your clit being pressed firmly against my hilt.

You are off the floor, held in my arms and filled with my cock. I hold you against the balcony and one of my hands grips your slender neck as I fuck you suspended above the city. I fuck you as hard as I can, powerfully pounding into your fuck hole. Held tight in my arms, you can do nothing but moan and yelp and whimper and take it like a good little cock whore. I lean forward and bite into your neck as I keep thrusting into you. You moan and scream in my ear, making me fuck you harder and harder and harder.

You begin to feel that ecstatic moment build up inside you once more. This time there is no stoping it. You feel it building up deep inside so quickly and with each forward thrust of my bulging, fat cock deep inside you it only builds faster. I hold your eyes in my stare and they scream back to me what your mouth can’t communicate. ‘Please sir. Please, please, please. I want to cum on your cock so fucking badly.’ They then begin to roll again as your legs squeeze me closer to you. I lean into you.

'You may cum for sir.’ I pant in your ear.

Your body contracts and shakes and your cunt tightens up around my cock, which is sunk so deep into you as your pussy explodes with cum. You gush all over me as your legs quiver and shake uncontrollably. Gratified sounds of pleasure moan out to me from behind your gag as you go limp with exhaustion in my arms.

'I'm not done with you yet.’

I drop you to your knees and remove your gag. I look you straight in the eyes and push my cum-soaked cock into the back of your throat. You taste your sweet juices as my smooth, pulsating pole slides across your tongue and my tip, swollen with lust for you, fills the back of your throat.

I hold your head in place and begin to fuck your throat, thrusting my cock deep into your mouth. As I hold you there you can only gag and splutter and take it like a dirty little whore until you feel me tense up. My pipe fills with hot, thick spunk that then explodes into the back of your mouth. It fills your throat and coats your tongue and still keeps coming until your mouth is so full that it seeps out between your lips and my shaft. It dribbles down your chin and droplets fall down onto your tits, plastering them in my warm seed.

'Well done, my sub.’ I say. ‘Now get dressed, we are going to dinner. Don't shower or wash any of my spunk off you. I want you to wear me all night long. You will ware my spunk with pride, like a true whore. Sir’s perfect little slut.’?

I lean forward and kiss your forehead. You can feel it radiating though your body. I take your hand and pull you up, I kiss your hand and we walk inside to get dressed together.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread