Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Free stuff, Free sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anyone else on Fab a member of Freegle, Freecycle or Greencycle, the get and give websites? If so have you ever had sex with someone you met on there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How does that even become a question? Tell us more haha

over a year ago

Well, in my experience there seem to be some ladies using those sites that like a bit of company so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

over a year ago

I've had 2 fucks and a blowjob off ladies who have been giving me stuff (not me giving them anything). I'm like a fly in their when. Weirdest was a mature lady who sucked me off twice in front of her disabled husband. Does this kind of mad stuff happen to anyone else or just me??!

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

So was it sex they were giving away for free or did you just get lucky when picking up another item? Lol

over a year ago

Got lucky lol. The mature lady gave me 4 laptop computers and a cup of tea, then told me her hubby liked to watch her gobble other men. She was gorgeous too, mid-60s and very attractive.

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Fuck me, I think I’ll sign up just for the chance this could happen lol

over a year ago

Hahahah that's mad man! Could just be absurd luck that you've came across those women a few times? Definitely gonna have a nosey on there myself now lol

over a year ago

I've been on Freecycle for ten years. Nothing like that has ever happened to me! You must be one lucky boy!

over a year ago

Same, I've been on Freecycle over 10 years and have met a lot of people, so probably just a numbers thing. I went to collect an old lawnmower from a lady a few years ago and ended up helping her clear out a large shed. It was a warm day and I was there for about 2 hours. She made me coffee and gave me a lovely piece of homemade cheesecake and then asked if I wanted to have a shower because I'd been working hard. I thought it a bit odd, but said yes why not and she showed me up to the en suite off her bedroom. There was no lock on the door, but she left the room so I didn't think too much of it, stripped and got in the shower. A couple of minutes later, in she comes naked and slips into the shower with me. She was a real honey too, petite with massive tits. Some nice soapy foreplay and then I turned her round and fucked her from behind in the shower while she rubbed her clit and we came together.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

There was one other one, not long after the shower lady, a really nice woman who was getting rid of some of her ex-husband's old stuff. Cue some flirting of the 'I can't believe he left such an attractive woman' variety, which she was, long dark hair and nice curves. Next thing we're pulling each others clothes off and I'm giving her hairy pussy oral on the sofa. After she came I fucked her in a few positions and then she sucked me off.

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

"There was one other one, not long after the shower lady, a really nice woman who was getting rid of some of her ex-husband's old stuff. Cue some flirting of the 'I can't believe he left such an attractive woman' variety, which she was, long dark hair and nice curves. Next thing we're pulling each others clothes off and I'm giving her hairy pussy oral on the sofa. After she came I fucked her in a few positions and then she sucked me off."

You my friend have been hitting the jackpot over the years

You might have to turn these into stories

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

They would make good stories

over a year ago

Sounds like there are a lot of naughty housewives over there. Maybe I should move to NI!!!

Post new Message to Thread