Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Being with a mature women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By wilko58 OP Find posts

skegness

I was in my late 20s when I meet up with a lady in her early 60s.

I had been chatting to her for a few months when we meet shopping in our local area.

One day I told i had to confess her that I found her very attractive and that's why I always stopped her, for friendly chat,but now was the time that I would like to enjoy more time with her and would she like to go out when she was free.

She agreed that as soon as she could get out we could meet up as her partner would be home.

A week went by and we meet up and she had arranged that we meet on a tuesday for a drink.

I was so excited that I was going to meet this lady of my dreams.

Tuesday come and we meet at quite pub I new.

As i walked over to the pub I could see her waiting by the entrance,and wow she looked stunning.

She had heels on which showed of her wonderful legs a knee length skirt and a jacket which had one button in the lower part, but it looked a little tight due to her ample bust.

We went into the pub and found a quite seating area were we could chat and I could enjoy looking at her.

Report report

Reply privately Reply in forum Reply +quote

By wilko58 OP Find posts by wilko58 Man

2 hours ago

skegness

We had a few drinks and chatted

And she asked me why did I want to go out with an older lady.

I said that I have always enjoyed an older lady as I was seduced by a lady when i was just comming into my teens and i enjoyed the pleasure of being with an older lady that i find the mature woman more sexy and willing to enjoy more fun when having sex.

She smiled at me and said would you like to enjoy regular sex with me as since the first time i meet you and we chatted,I know we want to enjoy a lit more than friendship.

Yes I agree I would love to enjoy a lot more with you but we would have to be discreet.

Report report

By oriental_brit_studFind posts by oriental_brit_stud Man

2 hours ago

Beckenham

I love older women too. There are some well horny women in their 60s. Hope your one is deliciously filthy.

Report report

By wilko58 OP Find posts by wilko58 Man

just this minute!

skegness

After a few hours of talking and hand touching we realised we wanted more than a quick fumble,so we left and went to the car park were we got into her car.

As the doors close we looked at each other and come together so we could hold and kiss each other with the passion we both wanted,she tasted and smelled so good my cock was now getting rock hard as I dropped my hand on to her big tits and I could feel her nipples through her blouse and bra,wow my cock was now hard and I felt her hand stroke the grab my fully erect 7 inch cock being held back by my zip ,I so wanted to fuck this lady.

I placed my hand on her legs and moved her skirt up which showed off her stocking tops and carried on till I found her panties and her wet pussy mmm she was as horny as me and I new I was going to fuck her tonight.

As I played with her panties I pulled them to one side and pushed my fingers gently on her shave pussy clit.

She opened her legs to allow me to rub the inside of her pussy and whispered in my ear I want you taste your spunk in my mouth for real tonight.

My cock now was bursting to be released and I put my other hand down to my jeans and undone my zip and top button and opened my jeans then slowly

Placed my hand on her free hand and guided her to my hard cock waiting to be taken out of my boxers.

As I pkace her hand on my cock she moaned and stopped kissing me as she wanted to look at my cock as it was removed from my boxers.

She looked at me then pulled my boxer front down and my fully erect thick cock bounced out and stood up looking at her.

She place her hand around my hot shaft and gently wanted me saying mmmmmmm that nice I want to taste that in my mouth.

I looked at her and said I want you to enjoy me for real as I am going to have you as my sexy lady regular,with that she moved forward and down,then licked top top of my cut hard cock then opened her mouth and started to take my length inside her warm silky mouth, I put my head back and enjoyed the warmth of her mouth taking all my cock slowly in her mouth, wow I was in heaven.

When she got all my cock in her mouth she stopped for about 30sec and tightened her mouth then slowly moved up and down sucking me hard,I was loving this I just wanted to fill her mouth,but no I want to enjoy this as she went up and down taking me fully and adjusting the speed and tightness so I could enjoy her mouth.

I placed my hand under the buttons in her blouse opening up button by button till her blouse was open and I could see her sexy blue bra full of her large breasts heavy and wanting to be released.

I placed ny hand on her bra and moved it down so I could take her full breast in my hand but they were so big, I took her big nipple and pulled it with my fingers and rolled it while I was being sucked ,she moaned as she sucked on my hard thick cock and tried to get more length down her throat.

As we enjoyed feeling each other I said I want to come in your mouth and I want you to swollow me, she just went deeper on my cock as to say yes do it.

I played and strocked her breasts and felt her sexy ass as I lay there enjoying her suck me.

Then i felt big and ready to cum so i pushed my cock deeper into her mouth by lifting my hips ,she new i was ready and started to go faster on my shaft, i was hard and nice and thick i just moaned as my hot spunk shot out of my cock down her willing throat, she gaged at first but would not let a drop out, then she swallowed she carried on sucking me till i was completely empty, and then started to move up my shaft and lick my cock clean.

Wow I pulled her back and kissed her with my passion and I could taste my spunk in her mouth .It was one of the best blow jobs I had ever received.

We then both got tidy and I said you know I bent what I said that I want you regular.

She looked at me and said yes I want you to come to ny place when ny hubby is not in and fuck me for real as this is a taster of what I want.

I said that I wabt to feel my spunk inside her and would want more of her,she agreed and kissed me .

She then drives me back to my road were we stopped and kissed

The Said let's me in a couple if days and we kissed and gropped as we did not want to finish the night.

In my next meet we enjoy sex on the kitchen floor,but only if you enjoyed the first story

Delete message text (delete only available to you for the next couple of minutes)

This removes the message text and replaces with a "Deleted" message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago