FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naturist Breaks

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've always been a naturist, but since my divorce I've always gone alone to Naturist sites - mainly camping, but also done some naturist villas in Spain.

It is a great way for newbies to dip their toes in the swinging lifestyle, with everyone naked in pools, saunas, hot tubs and on country walks.

Over the years I've met many women and couples, who have additionally dipped into swinging. I've taken photos on country walks, given massages (I'm a masseur) and, of course, some of this has led to some bedroom activity afterwards, although this was a bonus and not expected!

Obviously can't meet during covid, but would be interested to chat to any mature (as I am 59) Women or Couples who might be interested in meeting up next year for a naturist break. I am also considering hiring a log cabin and hot-tub in December for a little pre-christmas naturist break if Covid allows.

Always open for messages or chat on the subject - far better to get to know each other for a while beforehand.

Think of the benefits - and you get a lovely tan too! My photo supplied on request to those genuinely interested.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread