Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One night at work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was about 11 at night i sat in the office. Not doing to much

when clare come in the door, i ve seen you for a while you been hiding for me. Yes i said in my cheeky way. The turth is i had cos a few weeks earlier when we were talk she told me, that she like to be tied up spank and nipple pull and few other thing, witched really turn me on.

She ask you come out of a fag with me then, i souldn't really i trying to give up with. Come on lets go. Your not given me a choices are you, no.

As we went out i notice it been raining ,dam the bench is wet she said me being i didnt care so i just sat down, as clair lit her fag she sat on my lap looks like i found a seat. I didn't care, she about 5,4 about a size 14 so she wasnt that heavy. So how you been i asked well ok i suppose, what do you me

an by that i asked her well its been a while since i've been any fun since me and steve ended. I know what she ment by this, the smell of her purfum and what she just said started to get me hard,i was trying my hardest to stop it but it wasnt happen. She must have notice cos she started to wiggle in my lap.

She finished her fag got up right i got to go i see you abit later then. I got up trying to hide the fact the i have a bulge. Ok then see you later as she gave me a hug, i put my arms round i dont know what come over me but i grab her arse. Right i am off she kissed me on the cheek and off she went.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilverwolfMan
over a year ago

urmston

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Few hours had past and all i could think about was claire. Next thing i know i hear a knock on the door, i jumped him and went and opened the door it was claire dressed in a tight black short skirt, a red top and high heel. What you doing here, i went and had few drinks with some friend and they wanted to go home i did so though i come and keep you company. You going to let me in, yes sorry i open the door fully and let her in as she walk past me she smiled looks like some happy to see i Completely forgot about The bulge in my trousers. She walk out to towards the kitchen you going to make girl a coffee. We walk in the kitchen witch quite dark as i only got one light on and put the kettle on. I turn round to ask her how takes her coffee to find sat on top of the table legs cross with black short skirt on, my jaw hit the floor i could get any words out.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Post new Message to Thread