Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Feel free to follow on...

Jump to newest

By *onny Bones OP   Man
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

September wasn’t the hottest of months and my strawberries were struggling with amount of rainfall. Still I was stuck at home, no work and bored out of my mind. I’m nothing close to being green fingered but everybody recommends gardening as a good way to relax. I’m okay with little jobs but since the fence went down in the winds we’ve had did this all get exciting.

Their garden has been overgrown for some time. Their grass is almost the height of the windows and the bushes are overgrown. I was out there on Monday and heard whimpers, moans and groans. I looked up but all of the upper windows were closed. Then I heard the sound of a whip against flesh. Joan was in the conservatory, bent over the table with a tall black man standing behind her. Definitely not Hitesh, her Asian husband. I didn’t know where to look. I tried to dart back inside, but slipped on the wet grass. As I stood up, I noticed they’d stopped and were looking out the window, straight at me. I made that smile awkward smile face and carried on into the house.

About 4:45pm there was a knock on the door. Nobody there, just a carton of chocolates with a post it note with just the initial J on it. Obvious who had left it there, and a clear sign of guilt from her. I didn’t care, it’s not my place to say anything. Plus I didn’t really like Hitesh! I didn’t go into the garden on Tuesday as it was pissing down all day! I did on Wednesday about lunch time. I was out there until 2:00pm. And then I heard that loud cracking noise. Again and again and again. I knew straight away what it was and knew where it was coming from. This time the conservatory door was wide open. Instead of being bent over the table Joan was standing with her hands pressed against the window. She faced out toward my garden. She was clearly enjoying what was happening. She didn’t flinch, didn’t move after each lash was delivered. I look over her shoulder expecting to see her black lover. He wasn’t there, this time a really slim, white guy. He could see me watching them and was smirking at me. I came to after staring for a while. I went inside but went upstairs and watched out of the window as she turned on him , threw him down and rode this poor lad until he could take no more.

Again at 4:45pm, half hour before Hitesh normally got home, there was a knock at the door. This time a smaller box of chocolates! Underneath the box was a single condom with a post it note with just initial J on it. I giggled to myself, went inside, chucked the rubber on the side and tucked into the chocs.

I’m stood here now in the garden, going through the forums. The entire house is in darkness, except a small light in the window of their conservatory. Weirdly the door is open and the silhouette of Joan can be seen in the door way. She knows I’m here. She’s looking right at me. The condom is on the side and her door is open...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Go for it

More please

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Very interesting,

Xx

By *onny Bones OP   Man
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I admit I chickened out of it! I don’t like her husband but I don’t feel right about being caught in a secret tryst with someone who’s not very discreet. I mean I’ve seen her with two men in a week she shouldn’t be that sloppy. Plus if Hitesh doesn’t know about her then she’s just cheating.

I hadn’t noticed anything else and not really crossed paths with any of the neighbours. The weather has been miserable and I’ve been in most of the time. I was just about to settle in and watch the highlights from today’s game when the door knocked. It was Hitesh from next door. I thought he was coming to moan about my parking or to ask me to sign for a parcel or one of the other trivial things he usually knocks for. Instead he stood there with a box of chocolates and four beers? He goes on to explain how awkward Joan feels about the other day when she was in the conservatory. I looked at him puzzled. He said that he was always warning her that she needs to close the blinds when she’s at it as the neighbours wouldn’t want to see all that sort of thing. Apparently it’s worse when she does it to music. He lost me with that and so I asked what he was speaking about. ‘You know. The other day you saw her doing yoga’! Yeah yoga, what was this guy on about. The downward dog he thinks she has been doing isn’t the same position I saw her in! He didn’t want there to be any awkwardness and she has gone to the shops and bought me the chocs and beer as an apology for getting an eyeful of her naked yoga session!!!

He doesn’t know I had seen two guy balls deep in his missus and yoga had nothing to do with it. I tried to hurry up this conversation on the doorstep. He apologised as the chocolates had been opened and they’d taken a few and hoped I didn’t mind. I closed the door having said thank you about five times and assured him there was no problem. I wouldn’t have minded so much but they’d taken all the toffee ones out of the pack and even left the wrappers in the box! As I was eating them I noticed something in the packet. It was a small chain or something like that. Little charms hanging off, obviously a ladies piece as it was small and delicate. When I unravelled it to inspect it further it was clear what the symbols were. And the letters H and W! Do I go and give it back or wait to see if he or she comes to claim it back???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *hor66Man
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Post new Message to Thread