Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our First MMF

Jump to newest

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

A friend asked us to tell him about our 1st MMF so thought we'd share it in here. Hope you enjoy it.

We had been chatting with Chris for months, started out on Adult Friend Finder in chat rooms then more on MSN. Chris was easy to get on with and we got on well, Maz would often talk on cam during the day with him and tease him.

After a while we discussed him coming down to meet us, we decided to take the plunge.

The day came and Maz dressed up in some new Lingerie, stockings and chemise. Chris arrived at our house and the nerves kicked in.

Maz opened the door in her lingerie and his jaw hit the floor, he came through and I got him a drink.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

After a little bit of chatter Maz asked me to nip upstairs and get a couple of the toys she had been teasing Chris with, as I went upstairs Maz put on some music, Chris approached her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her tonight was going to be fun.

I came back into the living room and handed Maz her toys, she told us to sit and she laid back and played with her pussy.

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

After a few minutes Maz called Chris over and started to undo his belt, she took his jeans down and pulled his cock out, teasing it she then took it fully into her mouth, Chris moaned as he finally got to play with Maz after all the months waiting. Maz continued to suck him then called me over, I was rock hard watching my wife with another cock for the 1st time and she started to switch between each cock.

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

After a little while she then took both cocks and pushed her mouth down over them taking them both, it felt so odd with another mans cock pushed up against mine but Maz was loving it it felt good.

Chris then moved himself between Mazs legs and started to lick her pussy, Maz moaned as he licked her clit and deep throated my cock, gagging as I hit the back of her throat. Chris was now fingering her pussy as I was fucking her face.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After a little while she then took both cocks and pushed her mouth down over them taking them both, it felt so odd with another mans cock pushed up against mine but Maz was loving it it felt good.

Chris then moved himself between Mazs legs and started to lick her pussy, Maz moaned as he licked her clit and deep throated my cock, gagging as I hit the back of her throat. Chris was now fingering her pussy as I was fucking her face."

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

Chris stood up and finished getting undressed, then sat himself don next to Maz, she stood up and turned to face him straddling him she lowered herself onto his cock, gasping with pleasure as she took him all in her pussy, I approached her from behind and started to finger her ass. Maz was loving the feeling and said she wanted to be DP'd, I sat down and she moved herself back onto my cock, taking me in her ass after a moment of getting comfy she started to grind me deep in her ass, Chris then positioned himself between our legs and pushed his cock into her pussy, Maz screamed in delight as she was taking us both, we picked up the pace fucking her faster as she was cumming. We then swapped places so Chris could fuck her ass, Maz took my cock straight from her ass to her mouth and sucked me clean, I then fucked her pussy again DP'ing her harder.

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

We were all getting close and Maz said she wanted our cum in her mouth, she knelt on the floor and started to suck us both again, I could feel myself about to cum and pushed my cock into her mouth, I came so hard and she swallowed it all, Chris then started to cum and she did the same taking all of his cum down her throat. We sat back, got another drink and had a break before round 2!!

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this tell us more

By *esiresukMan
over a year ago