Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

exhibishionist milf 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Emma had text me she would be leaving work around 3pm i knew our un suspecting voyeur would be in between 430-5pm so i replied i would be home for 4pm and that it would give us plenty of time to prepare,she called me on leaving work a bag of nerves,what if this what if that etc,i knew shed worn a pleated tartan skirt mid thigh and white blouse for work ,so instructed her that when she got home to keep her work clothes to change out of but to put on her black half cup bra and suspender set and the small black see through thong to match with stockings, don’t forget your highest heels,i then told her to open the left hand top bedroom window ,i explained she would need an excuse to leave a gap in the curtains,omg we are realy going to do this was her reply,i then told her to close the right side curtains fully but leave a little gap on the left side ,ok i then told her to send me a picture of her in her underwear when she had changed,omg ok was here reply,345 my phone pings with the picture message,i opened it to see emma stood in front of the full length mirror dressed as requested then ping , the next 1 was underwear only ,omg she looked stunning,then ping,another of her from the back wow i thought,i pulled in the drive goes in and shes got a big glass of wine and a bag of nerves,then she admits shes very excited at the thought , i quickly went upstairs and positioned the full length mirror to the right angle in the mirrored wardrobe ,got changed went downstairs grabbed a beer ,sitting in the lounge,opposite emma i was teasing her the way i had when we were in bed and it was obvious she was very excited,she kept flashing her stockings and thong ,knowing i loved her being the naughty milf,i knew our young viewer was home when his desk light flicked on in the bedroom and he was obviously turning his computer on,i said to emma hes home,oh shit was her response,she got up re filled her glass walked in the lounge and i said right show time,she was shaking,we got to the bedroom door and i told her to walk in turn the light on go to the window with the glass of wine and close the window making sure the curtain was sufficiently open enough, then to walk to the other side of the bed and place her wine on the bedside table ,then walk to the wardrobe opposite the gap and get her dressing gown out then return to the glass of wine ,then to remove her skirt by bending straight legged facing the mirror,then walk out the bedroom to me ,i was in the spare room door way ,total blackness,as soon as she had started to remove the skirt our viewers desk light went off,so i knew he was watching,when i told emma she was soacking wet at the display and knowing he was watching,i then said go the mirror take a sip and remove your blouse,then walk to the wardrobe opposite the gap open it and take out a towel,and return back to the doorway,as i watched her and the sight was pure naughty milf,she was clearly very turned on by her display so far,i teased her again on the young man opposite seeing her ,then she went back in to the mirror, removed her bra turning round to place it on the bed taking her time to sip her wine , then bent straight legged and removed the thong ,i was hard as a rock at the site then she came back to the door way and i teased her again,i then got her to go to the wardrobe again knowing he would see a very clear sight ,to open the wardrobe and bend straight legged and retrieve a top and joggers ,then return to the mirror and strip everything off,when she had finished she put her dressing gown on left the bedroom and turned the light of ,would you like me to carry on with the details of how emmas new found turn on of flashing our young neighbour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

I am so hard reading this story. Wish I was the guy watching.I would be wanking so hard hoping she would come back and start trying on sexy lingerie and posing in her mirror as she plays with her wet lips.

By *irralvoyeur78Man
over a year ago

wirral

Great story

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Loving it

By *ydesubMan