Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Covid Photo Shoot Part 1

Jump to newest

By *ivergadget OP   Man
over a year ago

n. Essex

The COVID photo Shoot

They had talked on and off for about 18 months. They were two people with similar views of life. She was in her 50’s single and open mindedly flirting on line, but not ready to take it more than flirting. He was in his 40’s divorced and not sure what he was looking for, but a vanilla relationship was not what he wanted.

They had talked about meeting over the time they had chatted but for one reason or another never had. It was July of 2020 and the rules of meeting were relaxing. However Jen was nervous. Her health was OK, but the risks scared her. James had kept in touch through the COVID run and had never pushed for a meet in all the time they had spoken. Different times had been suggested over the 18 months or so, but for different reasons they had never met.

James sent Jen a new message. “Hi Jen, hope you are feeling more comfortable now the CO19 restrictions being relaxed. Treated my self to a new camera. Know you are being careful about meets, but I have a proposal. Love your pictures, but we have spoken before that selfies have limitations. I would love to do a photo shoot for you. No strings attached. Will wear a mask, gloves and keep at a 2 m distance. Your call, Your Shoot. James XX”

Jen read the message. She had not seen anyone in ages. Well apart from the delivery man, and a friend who had come round last week to do her hair.

It was late and she was tempted. But she had kept her boundries up so long, this virus scared her, but James had been so patient, not pushy, respected her decisions, and god she was so horny and the thought of how she could tease James so much…..Mmmmmm the tease, Jen loved to tease. Jen went to bed and slept. Well to about 2 am when she woke up horny as hell. She reached between her legs the dream of James behind the camera with a hard cock showing clearly in his tight jeans fresh in her mind. She was so wet. She knew she had to do two things. The first was to play till she came and the second was to message James in the morning.

James woke for work, his alarm played its normal tune. Bleary eyed he hit snooze. Phone in hand he rolled on his side. He switched on the notification sounds as he did every morning and looked at his messages. Work, dating site, ebay notification, Jen.

He rapidly became focused and more awake. ‘Hi James. I have thought about your offer, mask gloves and 2m are the rules. Garden hot tub and conserverty are the boundries. Stop means stop, and you pack up and leave. I supply the SD card, you leave it behind. It’s a yes or no offer. Jen XX’

He read the message back. He was so up for this. 18 months of talking and tease and he finally gets to meet the older lady with the amazingly large nipples.

How did he reply. He did not want to sound too keen. He typed ‘Dear Jen – I am happy to do the shoot based on the terms you have laid out, just need to sort out a when and where. James XX’

It was the following morning before Jen read and responded. Jen could not believe how excited she felt. She could feel her nipples getting hard against the lacy bra she wore under her white blouse for work. She wiggled in her seat at work excitedly as she read the message over again. This could actually happen she thought.

She now had the dilemma in how she replied. They had spoken for a long while and she was comfortable he was not a weirdo, but she always liked to meet some where neutral first. ‘Coffee 1800 at Costa Coffee By the Sainsbury on the way out to mine? Thursday about 6pm after work? Then if all good you can follow me back?’

James was having a mad day at work and it was the end of the day before he looked at his messages. Thursday worked for him and he knew where she meant for meeting for coffee. ‘Jen That works for me, will be there around 6 Thursday, it will be great to finally meet. Don’t for get to buy an SD card if you want to keep original images. James xx’

The week ticked slowly by with both of them having highly erotic thoughts about where the meeting may go.

Wednesday night saw different levels of preparation for the meeting. James checking his batteries were charged, flash working, memory card in bag, leads and lens. He messaged Jen – ‘ Jen All packed for tomorrow, batteries charged and leads packed. Will bring laptop in case you want to edit them. Looking forward to it. See you at 6 at Costa tomorrow. James xx’. He was hugely excited as he typed.

Jen was busy to, sorting clothes, and props for the following night. She could not believe how turned on she was getting ready.

Thursday night came around and James headed off to Costa, to meet again. He was going straight from work. Simple slacks, Smart casual shirt, open at the neck.

He put on his mask as he got out of the car and walked in to the coffee house. He look round for Jen, he knew what she looked like as they had exchanged photos and so they both knew what the other one looked like.

He could not make her out from the people sat around the rest of the cafe. Given the COVID rules he made his way to a table. That was empty and waiting to be served.

As he sat there staring out the window, he saw a small mini convertible oull into the car park and the shape of the figure that immerged from the car he knew it was Jen. She popped on her face mask and then she headed to into a cafe.

The excitement was buzzing within the pair of them. She saw James who waved his hand to attract her attention as she looked around the tables to find him. She wore a smart dress suite dark blue, white blouse that did little to conceal the dark coloured bra, which was struggling to contain her shapely figure.

Jen and James made small talk over coffee, talking about the weather and how long it takes them to make a meet actually happen.

James felt the need to ask where this was going as they were starting to finish their coffees. So he took the plunge to find out if the photo shoot was going to happen and how comfortable she actually felt around him.

“So did you manage to get an SD card” he asked.

“Yes. Oh, I've got it here in my bag. Is this what you meant?”Jen rummaged in her hand bag and produced a small SD card, handing it over to James. James looked at the small card in the packet.

“Yeah, that'll do fine.” It was about 256 Meg so there was plenty of room to get a reasonable number of shots on to it. “I had to spare when in case anyway in my bag. But yeah, that will be fine. We should get a good number of photos on there for you, that is if that's what you want?”

Jen looked at fingers and then up at James Smiling. “Yes, I want to do this” She was smiling so much.

“Good. I'm looking forward to it”said James.

James picked up his coffee. Taking a large mouthful from the bottom of the cup. “There's no rush” he said, putting the cup on the table. “ But I'm ready when you are”.

“Yeah, I've had enough of this” said Jen.

Both sense the excitement in the others voice. “I'll follow you then shall I?” asked James as he got up and made his way to the door.

“Yes” said Jen her voice now muffled by that by her mask as she had put it back on to leave. They made their way through the cars in the carpark. “ I'm in the mini over there” said Jen.

“Yes” replied James “I saw you come in. I'm in the black Mercedes in the corner. The coupe; I'll follow you”.

“Yeah, that's fine”. They both made their way to the cars. James pulled out of the parking and drove around to where Jen was parked. He flashed his heads lights to let Jen know to come out of her parking space.

He followed up out of the car park and through into the country side to a small village where she lived. They turned in to a small detached bungalow hidden behind high hedges.

Both got out of their cars. “Nice. Nice and secluded” said James.

“Yes. I'm quite a private person, believe it or not.”

Jen made her way to the front door. James just went to the back of his car, picked up his camera bag and a small bag of other bits he had. He watched Jen go in to the house as he was putting on his face mask.

James made his way to the house locking his car behind him. “I have gloves to” he said to Jen. “Do you want me to wear them”.

“No, you're fine. Just use a hand antibac” she said with a bottle in her hand that she had just emptied on to her own hands as she had entered her house. “Just give yourself a good squirt with this as you come in please”. She handed him the bottle and as he walked towards the front door.

The door closed behind them. It was a large open plan bungalow. The kitchen, lounge, and dining room were one large open living space. “Where can I put this lot and set up?” asked James. “There's no rush for you, but I want to put this down”.

“Well, if you set yourself up in the middle. Then we can see what works.”

“Okay, that's fine” said James.

Looking up he saw Jen standing there now with a bottle of white wine in her hands. ‘l have this for just a moment like this. Do you want some?”

“ I am good. Tell me what you want?” said James. “And I'll just click away and then we'll see we've got the end of the day” Jen got two glasses out and with her back to him poured a couple of glasses of wine.

Jen watched as James went over to his camera bag.

James took out his camera open the SD card packet that she'd given him in a coffee house and loaded it into his camera.

Clicking his flash down into place into place on his camera and turn it on. He swung the camera back round towards Jen and fired off a couple of shots of her standing leaning against the kitchen counter in the work clothes with a glass of wine.

Looking back at the view panel he looked his shots. “Yep, we're all working fine”, he said. “It's a good start”.

“Thank you” said Jen who had been feeling quite self conscious about herself.

“So what did you have in mind” said James.

“I don't know”, she leaned over the work top, James click the button and again the camera snapped off another couple of shots. “Well this is a good start. Just get comfortable in front of the camera and play with it. Drink your wine”.

Jen took another sip of wine. “Sounds like a good idea” She said.

Looking around the room, James saw a small wooden stool in the corner. Which he picked up and sat in the middle of the room and then sat down with his camera. Jen walked over giving him his glass of wine. He took a sip and then placing his glass of wine under the stool started panning the camera around following Jen. He clicked off another couple of shots as she walked back to the breakfast bar and her own glass of wine.

I was he was eye her up. Her arse was stunning he said to himself. ‘That’s a stunning view’ he said allowed to Jen.

‘Thanks. You think so?’

“ Yes, very much so” he replied. Jen smiled, she felt quite relaxed. She turned her back to the camera and lent over the counter. She lifted one leg up. James clicked away. She had great legs. And then she bent over the counter top fully and the full shape of her bum.

Click Click went the camera.

Jen was now laid flat across the counter of a kitchen top. She'd forgotten how cold the marble was, and could feel her nipples swelling against the cold surface. Well that's what she told herself. Some of it may have been excitement as well.

Jen pushed that glass of wine to one side still like flat against the counter, she ran her hands down the sides of her breasts down over her bum and towards the base of her skirt.

James clicked away a couple of shots as her hands slid down towards her skirt hem. He can see Jen was trying to find her boundaries and her comfort zone. She slipped the hem of a dress slowly up, click, click, click, click, as the dress went higher.

Jim was getting some great shots. The dress hem continued to rise. --She was wearing hold up. It was her preferred choice for day to day work anyway. The look set against the kitchen was just the job. Honest sexual liberation and relaxations. Her being bent over was a lovely sight. Click. Click.

James was enjoying the view. He fidgeted on his stool, adjusting his dress as this sexy lady had started to him to swell up. The sheer erotic nature of Jen, finding her comfort zone, was such a turn on for him. Jen push the dress back down and stood up, collecting her glass and turning around smiling.

The spark in both of their eyes showed their excitement. Jens blouse and tight bra did nothing to hide the nipples beneath. James fired off another couple of shots and put the camera down on the floor. He picked up his glass of wine. “That's a great start and look they look really good.”

“Thanks” she said, looking him up and down. “Are you comfortable there?” She asked.

“Yeah, pretty good”.

“How do I look?”

“very sexy.” He was not lying. He was getting quiet turned on and she had not removed any clothing yet.

“I taking you're enjoying yourself?” She nodded to the bulge in his trousers..

James nodded “yes”.

With that she undid the top two buttons of her blouse exposing perfectly formed cleavage. James took a large swig of wine before putting put it down, picking up the camera. I clicked off another couple of shots. By zooming in it allowed him to focus on the breasts and the cleavage; And those fingers that were playing with the edge of her bra. The contrast of the white wine red fingernails, white blouse and cleavage it's amazing through the viewfinder.

Jen was playing with him. She was getting quite into it. Turning she put a glass of wine down on the counter, click, click, click, and she turned back and started to walk towards James and the camera. She got closer and closer. “Can I have a look?”

James pulled the camera away from his eye and turning the camera around. “First of the day are here. That's the review button”, he said, “And then you can click through from where we started to where we finished.”

Jen took the camera and started to look. “Wow. Some of these are really good shots”.

“I'm no expert, but I do enjoy it”.

Pushing the camera to one side she looked down at James sat on the stool. “ I can see” nodding at the bulge.

PLEASE MESSAGE FEEDBACKK AND IDEAS WHERE THIS GOES - My First time posting a story here (Have others)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Good start looking forward to finding out how rest of shoot goes

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/10/20 07:56:07]

over a year ago

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Oh perfect start xc

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great start

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

Really great start! Look forward to the rest.

I have been lucky enough to be the photographer for some folks, singles (f, m,& tv), couples, party and gangbangs. Some were near and some were not, but all a lot of fun.

Happy to help folk out.

over a year ago

Very good start

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Good beginning

By *obbo6969Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

Great story, well laid out and building the emotion wonderfully please continue.

Rob

By *ivergadget OP   Man
over a year ago

n. Essex

Thanks for feedback. jen will be getting right in to it in part 2

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Post new Message to Thread