Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time with a new toy

Jump to newest

By *elfastSteamWhistle OP   Man
over a year ago

bangor

I wanted to write this while im still in the zone so to speak.

Today i recieved my Aneros G Spot massager. I have been wanting one of thses for a while and have always been interested in the kinds of hand free orgasm achieved by "experts," using these tools. This is not a guide; there are plenty of them on the web if you know how to use google, this is merely my experience.

As i opened the luxurious looking red box i was in a state of excited anxiety about what was to come, the small black toy with two arms at the base was just perfectly fitted to the middle of the box as you would present a piece of expensive jewlery or a watch. Wow I thought, that little bastard cost how much? I decided, no time like the present, and went upstairs, to prepare. I laid a nice soft towel down, closed the curtains in my bedroom and removed the toy from its box. After giving it a quick wash I covered it in a generous helping of lube, almost using a wanking technique. Now the instructions in the box are at odds to the instructionals i have been reading and videos i have seen, but since it was my first time i thought i would play by the rules. I lay on the bed and lifted one leg up and found my hole, i slowly inserted the toy and my ass felt like a greedy whore as it gripped it and pulled it in fully. The initial sensation is an odd but pleasurable one with a sudden jolt of excitment ran right along my "taint," and up my cock. There are several techniques recommended online and in truth i used a combination of them all, as i struggled to get the toy into the perfect place. They recommend that you give yourself anywhere between 2 and 3 hours to fully emerse yourself into this experience, and in truth i probably should have given myself longer.

Whilst i didnt experience the illusive hands free super o that people talk about, and i would be super impressed or surprised if i had, i did get the "wave," that is often talked about too, unfortunately i was unable to ride this wave properly, how it felt for me i can only describe as that bit where someone else is giving you a BJ or wank, and you know you want to cum but you just cant let go, and all the sensations build? This came from deep inside and each time the wave passed over me i moaned out, ive never been a noisy sex person either on my own or with partners, but i had no choice. this was intense. After about 90 mins or so my frustrations had gotten the better of me, and my dick was straining like it was a plant trying to get at the sunlight, (i really should have taken a picture it never looked so big!) i waited for the next wave and when it came, i grabbed hold of my cock and wanked like my life depended on it. Like most men i get the post ejaculate come down normally but today i felt full of energy as soon as my cock stopped twitching (it felt about another 10-15 minutes after but that seems a bit excessive) i got up cleaned of and removed the toy. Which sent another wave of euphoria over my body. I trembled in the bathroom with the toy in one hand and the other placed on the radiator in case i collapsed

So that was about 3 ish thisafternoon, the rest of the day periodically i have felt the urge to try and grip the toy (although no longer in) in my ass, its like a reflex, as if someone is tapping my knee or soemthing when the urge hits i have no control and every time i do, another wave of eurphoria rushes over me, albeit decreasing every time. I had read about men who completely lost control over this reflex and one guy claimed he had this happen when he was driving his car and had to pull over because he was about to cum i doubted it at the time but now i think that is entirely possible. I am going to enjoy this journey of self discovery and hope that it wont be long before i learn how to isolate the muscles and get to properly ride the wave

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread