Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Birthday surprise

Jump to newest

By *ootall2920 OP   Man
over a year ago

Linlithgow

It's my birthday, as a treat my wife says she's planned a special night. We head to Edinburgh, have a meal and a few drinks then head back to our hotel.

She kisses me fully and places a blindfold over my eyes.  Slowly she unbuttons my shirt, kissing my smooth chest. She then unbuttons my jeans and slowly pulls them down, kissing around my stiffening cock as she does so. Soon I am naked but can't see. She leads me to the bed, pushes me down and climbs on top. I let her raise my hands above my head and put them into cuffs, attached to the bed.

We've talked about this fantasy before and I'm looking forward to get climbing on top, riding me and finally sharing my cum from her pussy.

She attaches my ankles to the bed, which is a first,  but a turn on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ootall2920 OP   Man
over a year ago

Linlithgow

I can feel her on top of me still dressed in her modest skirt, top and shoes.

She steps back and says that will do. I am semi hard in anticipation. I hear her reach in to her bag and pull out her phone and take some photos.

"Oh, I need some prosecco,  I'll pop to the supermarket opposite, they have it chilled." Before I can tell her just to order room service I hear the door close.  I'm helpless, but still turned on by it and I'm sure she'll suck my cock with a mouth full of prosecco, so the wait will be worth it.

As good as her word she's back, opens the bottle and pours herself and me a glass. She dribbles some into my mouth, kisses me, delivering more into my mouth and then whispers into my ear "now for the surprise".

I feel her climb heavily into the bed straddling me. I look forward to tasting her wet pussy, but instead, my hair is grabbed and a large semi hard cock is placed in my mouth.

"This is your surprise,  he's here for me, but you need to get him hard first" she says with glee in her voice.

With that she puts a clamp on my sensitive nipples and yanks them, letting me know I have no option if i want to stay pain free.

The guy's cock is much bigger than mine and I soon get him hard.

"On the bed" he tells my wife and I feel her climb in between my legs, her face resting next to my semi hard cock. I look forward to the warmth of her lips around my cock, but it never comes. Instead I feel her rhythmically getting pushed as the guy fucks her from behind at the end of the bed.

I hear her moans and pants as his large cock pounds away.  I can tell that she has cum at least twice.

Finally I can hear her cumming for a third time, as her pussy grips his cock i hear his breath change, her face rubbing along my hard shaft tells me he's pounding her deeper and harder and with a roar he cums deep in her.

My wife collapses on top of me.

By *triker0079Man
over a year ago

London

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ootall2920 OP   Man
over a year ago

Linlithgow

"Please fuck me, let me cum"  I beg my wife. "Not yet" she replies "I don't want any of Andy's cum inside me, it would ruin my knickers" and she proceeds to straddle me, making me lick her clean.

Is such a turn on, my cock is hard and bursting to cum.  Finally as I clean her, I bring to another orgasm. And she climbs off.

"Please let me cum" I beg.

"Not yet, you haven't finished your cleaning yet"

And with that Andy straddles me and puts his flaccid and still large cock in my mouth. I taste my wife's juices and his cum on his cock. I work hard to clean it knowing that finally I'll get to cum once I'm finished.

His cock grows in my mouth and soon I'm gagging on it as it reaches its full length. He gets off, and I know I'm going to have to wait until he's fucked my wife once more.

My ankle are released, I assume for me to vacate the bed,  but they are then reattached above my head. Leaving my arse almost facing the ceiling.

"He's all yours" my wife says.

I feel Andy climb on the bed,  my wife something under my nose and tells me to inhale deeply. My head feels light, it makes me incredibly horny, she does it again under the other nostril. I don't complain.

Andy's cock presses against my tight hole, the pressure builds,  it's uncomfortable,  but not painful. As it builds it suddenly released and I feel his cock slide into my ass.

It's not as sore as i feared,  but I still feel it stretch my hole more than anything before.

He slowly builds up, I feel his cock sliding out to his tip, then deep to his balls. The feeling is exquisite. He builds up his rhythm and starts to aggressively fuck me finally, with another guttural roast, he cums deep in my ass. He withdraws and I hear the shower start. My wife comes to the bed releases my ankles and kisses me deeply and passionately,  whispering in my ear

"Happy birthday,  I hope you enjoyed it. "

"Yes, I say, but please let me cum."

My cock is almost painfully hard. She reaches down and gently strokes it. I cum immediately.

"Oh dear" I hear her say. "You've cum all over my hand" I hear her licking it off. Savouring the taste, before forcing two sticky, cum soaked fingers in my unwilling mouth.

"Now you've done that, I'm going to have to join Andy in the shower".

She leaves me tied to the bed, but from the bathroom door she says

"If you're a good boy and don't speak of this again, I may let you see the photos of Andy fucking us and possibly,  just possibly, we could do it again".

She then disappears into the shower for half an hour leaving me to feel the cum slowly seep from my ass as I reminisce and imagine what Andy is doing to my wife and knowing there's no one to tell of this or if the sexiest might of my life will ever happen again.

By *angoFoxtrot11Man
over a year ago

staffs

Post new Message to Thread