Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jealous neighbour pt4

Jump to newest

By *avid 50 OP   Man
over a year ago

kendal

We lay there for several minutes her body shivering legs curled up as though she was still enjoying the aftershocks If she can come like that with aural what will she do with a hard cock up her but if Rich has never done that in 30 years she’was probably ready for it . My cock was still hard and I was more than a little annoyed I didn’t get to come but she said she new how it was to be. She rolled over to face me

“Thanks I havnt come like that for years Now it’s my turn To put some effort in “ she passed me a pillow “ lie on your back with this under your bum you have a lovely cock “ she put a good squirt of lube on it and massaged it in and rubbed more on the outside of my thighs “This is something I learnt from my years of having to make do with a small one “ puzzled I said “ mine isn’t small “ she smiled no it’s half as long again and thicker than his but with lube on your hips when I get astride you you will slide right up and I want to feel so full feel your cock deep in and stretching me pulling my clit and lips every time I move forward “ as she spoke she did exactly that and I did slide deep in that last inch made her cunt tighten round my shaft .she settled for a moment and slid her fingers beneath her and arranged her large swollen lips and clit for maximum pleasure “god that’s good I can feel every inch Inside me even your balls on my bum “. She was beautiful ,nipples hard and pink her tits had a gentle wobble her face was a picture of concentration and as she rocked backwards and forwards I could feel my cock head rubbing against a harder fold this is what she was aiming for and she hit that spot on every thrust and let out a grown “ you’ve got my G spot just don’t come I need to enjoy this and she kept up the motion Although she was very controlled sweat was glistening on her skin I reached for her breasts , they were hot and damp her nipples were hard but slippery , I squeezed them each time she rocked forward to coincide with her Gspot moment Her movement quickened. “ I’m coming I’m coming. “ And she started shaking again. I wasn’t far off myself and I wasn’t going to miss out so I put my hands on her shoulders and held her down and also bucked up my hips to meet hers and to stop her getting off before I too came Her shaking was just enough to get me there and well worth the wait and effort and with every involuntary thrust came another blast of come and then the quiet euphoria that follows she lay down on top of me both of us soaking with sweat and enjoying the moment “ You are an amazing sex machine for a lady of 50 that was so good. “ she lifted her head and kissed me “ am I as good as your Tina I smiled “ I’m in charge with my wife so it’s different but you are equally exhausting “ She sat up “oh your dick is still in me Is there still life left in it “ “ No it’s just a plug stopping the flood over your bed “. She got off and went to the loo , I raided the washer for my clothes and dressed without my boxers I met her on the stairs “ no pants “. She laughed. “ no I’m holding them to ransome. I want you to come back in the morning for them . I have enjoyed today and thanks for doing it my way I was very selfish . If you do come back you can have me your way I will be your slave and enjoy it Tomorrow at 10. ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice

By *bdnhonestMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Cant find pt3

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Cant find pt3"

Search the forum for Jealous Neighbour. It’s all over the place. OP makes you work for it.

By *andJane17Couple
over a year ago

york

Definitely no part 3 to be found

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Definitely no part 3 to be found"

It’s not labelled pt3. But if you read the ones that are there the story Is spread over 4 different threads.

Post new Message to Thread