Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

tales of the x 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we had arranged a meet with a single man after talking about threesomes for a while ,we finally made our move and looked at many men on a swingers website until Lucy had chosen one she liked. we then discussed what we would like to do when he came over to visit us getting horny all the time ,id already told Lucy I was quite happy to sit and watch while she had fun then I would fuck her afterwards.we met at a local pub and lee walked in ,a tall man with a good smile and sense of humor as we chatted in the pub I could see Lucy become more excited as the evening moved on as I came back form the bar her face was flushed and she was smiling as he stood up to go to the toilet .she leaned across to me and kissed me hard she then pushed my hand under the table and I could feel her very wet pussy she told me he had played with her while I was away and shed rubbed his cock through his jeans and was really looking forward to getting it.we drank up quickly and walked back to our house all happy and arm in arm ,

once we got home I poured us some drinks and sat on the couch talking to lee while Lucy excused herself upstairs as we sat talking about sex and what she liked the door opened and Lucy stepped into the room wearing stockings a thong and a lacy see-thru bra she was looking very sexy she sat next to lee as I got her a drink as I returned from the kitchen they were sat kissing each other so I sat in the chair to watch the show as they kissed he ran his hands over her body gently playing with her breasts and running his hands over her stocking clad legs as he did this she slowly opened her legs so I could see her shaven pussy which was already glistening with her juices.they separated as he knelt in front of her and lowered his head to start licking her ,Lucy loves being licked and as he set to work on her I could see her body respond she played with her tits pulling on her nipples ,I got my hard cock out and slowly started wanking myself as I watched, Lucy watched me wank as this always turns her on ,then suddenly she started panting as she came over his face and moaned loudly I almost came there and then . she laid back to have a drink whilst lee removed his jeans it was then I saw what had got Lucy so excited lees cock was about 9 inches long and very thick it had looked big in the photos of him but in the flesh wow.she told him to stand in front of her and I watched her pull his cock towards her mouth slowly licking the big bell end of his cock then wanking him into her mouth as he got harder she slowly took more and more into her mouth I could see her lips stretch over his thick cock and looked at the pleasure on his face as Lucy gives one of the best blow jobs ever after about 5 minutes of this he pulled away saying he was going to come if she carried on ,Lucy laughed and told him in that case he better fuck her she move onto the floor and knelt in front of me with her pussy wide open for him she lent forward and kissed me and I could taste him on her lips then she moved down and started sucking me as he knelt behind her and started rubbing his big cock up and down her pussy as he slowly started putting it in her tight pussy she stopped sucking me and looked into my eyes as her mouth formed a ohhh as she felt his hard cock slide all the way into her tight pussy she looked over her shoulder at lee and smiled as she said fuck me hard with your cock which he proceeded to do ,I could her pussy squelching as she was so turned on he started pulling back and fucking her hard sliding his cock as far in as it would go ,Lucy then started tensing her pussy round him which by the look on his face was doing the trick he started groaning and asked me if he could come in her pussy I nodded eagerly and with that he came in her so hard Lucy started coming with him drenching his cock with her come and his .they both sat back smiling as they enjoyed the experience we chatted a while then lee had to go .all the time Lucy had just sat smiling and kissed him goodbye as I had said goodbye and thank you I locked the door and turned round to see Lucy with her legs open playing with her wet come filled pussy I got down in front of her and slowly pushed my still rock hard cock into her cum filled pussy it was so horny feeling her wet pussy feeling his cum slide over my cock as I fucked her slowly as I did so she told me how big he felt in her pussy and how much his cock had stretched her I leant forward to kiss her as I filled her pussy with cum for the second time that night ,she's said next time she going to pick a woman for both of us to fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very enjoyable for all of you. I really love being the extra guy for couples - especially first time ones

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Heaven mmmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread