Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Damaged upon delivery

Jump to newest

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

Welcome all please come in, take a seat and make yourself comfortable it's time for a little fantasy. I know what you're thinking if it's fantasy then it cannot be real but let me ask you this, are the emotions you feel any less real than something you can reach out and touch? Now let me begin....

It was a mild afternoon, autumn was yet to rouse from it's slumber and shake the trees bare, a gentle breeze and wisps of cloud filled the sky above your typical sleepy cul-de-sac as Elaine stepping from her steam filled shower wrapped the long plump towel around her body. Leaving a watery trail across the tiled floor she made her way to stand in front of the mirror and observe the small droplets of water snake their way down the contours of her face, the book she had been absorbed in all morning conjuring up images in her mind of a long, deep kiss on the doorstep underneath a gentle cascade of rain. Lost as she was within the warmth of her daydream it took a moment for the sonorous chimes of the doorbell to register.

With a sigh of regret she left the bathroom and her fantasy behind and made her way downstairs, damp feet sinking in to the deep beige carpet as she went. It wasn't until she reached the door, hand outstretched, that she realised she still wore only the towel, her hair damp and clinging to her face and neck, how must she look! Still she was there now and whoever was waiting on the other side of the door would know as her distorted figure would be visible through the frosted glass.

Having paused only a second she pulled the door open to find the postman standing there, the young one who she rarely saw which was more the pity. Standing a good head above her, shoulders broad, chest puffed out beneath the bright red shirt he was every inch a man, it took a conscious effort not to bite her lip at the sight of him. By the brief widening of his eyes as they swiftly took in the view and the impish grin that touched the corner of his lips, he was as pleasantly surprised as she.

Gathering himself quickly he held up a sorry looking parcel, squashed and torn with a gaping hole along one edge it had seen better days.

"Apologies" He said "but I'm afraid this was damaged during transit, I think some clumsy fella must of sat on it"

I'd like to sit on you is all she could think!

His face momentarily took on an embarrassed look as he glanced at the parcel, taking a closer look she felt her cheeks flush. Through the fissure in the packaging she could clearly make out the contents, she must stop her late night shopping habit when she is reading those filthy novels.

Glancing back up, trying weakly to avoid eye contact and failing her voice came out a cracked whisper "Oh don't be silly it's not your fault. I'm sorry you had to see that" She wanted to curl up and die!

With a chuckle he replied "We all have needs Miss your secrets safe with me. You should see some of things I've delivered in the past, they make that look like an appetiser"

Without a thought "I bet they do" She murmured. Christ she sounded like a teenager again! Why was she biting her lip?? Her mind screamed trying to pull the words back in to her mouth as she continued "You must be awfully hot carrying that bag around all day, can I get you a drink of water?"

The look of amusement slid slowly from his face to be replaced by a hungry look in his eyes as they took her in from head to toe and back again, locking on her own deep brown eyes.

It all happened in the blink of an eye, a blink that lasted a lifetime. Stepping through the doorway forcing Elaine to take a step back he pushed the door shut with a slam behind him with one hand as the other reached out to wrap around her hip and pull her close. The heat of her cheeks engulfed her entire body as his lips touched hers, his other hand joining the first to bring her white hot body tight against him. Instinctively her arms reached up around his neck, fingers raking through his hair.

Before she knew it she was pressed up against the banister, the towel loosening around her breasts. Electricity seemed to dance across their lips sending shocks through her, down to her middle. With the smallest of movements he stepped back, mouths separating as eyes locked on to each other, her modesty fell to the floor with the towel.

Without taking his gaze away from hers he slowly lowered himself down to his knees until she could feel his warm breath between her thighs, gently he lifted one leg up over his shoulder as he leaned forward, the sensation that wracked her body as his lips brushed her centre tore a low moan from her throat. Tongue snaking out, gently parting her lips he began to probe, tasting her with every flick. Another shudder as his upper lip brushes against her swollen clit, he wastes no time now as he adjusts, rough tongue running from her now wet entrance all the way to her clit again and again. Wave after wave of pleasure flooding her body she tightens her leg over his shoulder and pushes her hips forward forcing herself upon him as the pulsating orgasm frees itself with a gasp from her open mouth.

Leg relaxing it's grip around him, he frees himself to stand once more. Panting for breath she reaches down and all but rips the shorts from his body, button flying and already forgotten, she takes his hard length in hand stroking him. His firm hands grip her thighs and lift her legs to wrap around his waste as an animal light burns deep in his eyes and she knows at that moment all he wants is to be deep inside her. As if that thought was his que he pushes her firmly against the banister, carved wood digging in to her back, a distant pain mingling with the pleasure still coursing through her body.

Feeling the head of his now fully erect cock pressing against her she shifts her hips slightly before suddenly he thrusts, forcing his full length deep inside of her. Before she can catch her breath a second thrust follows and a third and....The waves of pleasure that threatened to overwhelm her before are like a torrent raging through her body, all consuming as a second thrumming orgasm comes upon her, a crescendo of pleasure saturating her skin as she climax's.

As her muscles tighten around him inside of her she can feel his bodies response as his length begins to throb rhythmically. Leaning in tighter still so that his hot breath on her neck and shoulder sends yet more shivers to mingle with those that already torment her body, he all but slams his hips against her as his cum explodes forth inside of her.

Seconds pass that turn in to minutes as they stand there pressed up against each other, the manic beating of his heart reverberating through her slowly begins to ease. As her feet lightly touch the floor she whispers in his ear "Is there still such a thing as a second post?" and he grins.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

" "

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

Bump

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

By *indsay1955Man
over a year ago

Hythe,Southampton

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow. Amazing. A truly talented writer. Please don't stop!

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

"Wow. Amazing. A truly talented writer. Please don't stop!"

Thank you appreciated, any suggestions for another story are always welcome

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

Little bump and request for suggestions on another fantasy

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

Bump because it's fun to be on top for 2 minutes

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

" "

Cheers ears

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

Shameless bump

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Very nice.

When I saw the flyer that says "Your postie now collects" I instantly thought of the lady postman who sometimes walks the round I'm on. She'd be more than welcome to come in and handle my package any time, that would be a special delivery

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

"Very nice.

When I saw the flyer that says "Your postie now collects" I instantly thought of the lady postman who sometimes walks the round I'm on. She'd be more than welcome to come in and handle my package any time, that would be a special delivery "

I was a postie myself and always dreamt of a hot and horny lass opening the door and inviting me in for a special delivery!

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

You know it's bump time

By *heslimone OP   Man
over a year ago

Deeside

Meep

Post new Message to Thread