Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Clean Body, dirty mind

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man
over a year ago

SE London

After a long day at work I like to relax with a bath, let my body soak and my thoughts wander.

I like to use a mix between a scented bath oil and a skincare, a nice smell of rosemary, pine needles and mint while the water runs from the tap on my feet and fills the tub.

I lean back, close my eyes; my hand is wandering over the soft skin of my belly and between my legs. It feels nice.

I start to relax and my thoughts wander around, pictures pop up and fade away.

The new secretary, blond and probably in her twenties, large perky tits bounce around when she walks through the office. She shows more cleavage than is acceptable in our business; sometimes you can see the black lace of her bra when she is leaning over her desk. My cock gets hard and I pull back the foreskin and wash the tip. How would her tits feel in my hands, does she like to have her nipples sucked and licked? A couple of days I met her in the elevator on the way to the gym. She was wearing grey yoga pants. Very tight, squeezing her butt and showing off her trained legs. The lines of her mini slip were visible through the fabric, barely covering her ass cheeks. The light was dim and I don't wanted to be caught staring at her, but I am certain I spotted a camel-toe. I would love to touch her, massage her ass and feel between her legs. But it would be against law, company policy and my own conscious. But the memory of seeing her athletic figure jogging away, her tits bouncing up and down made me hard and I started to wash my cock faster, my fingers gliding up and down the shaft. She really needs a sports bra; these bouncing tits will hurt her back sooner or later.

I lean back, relax and my mind is on auto-cruise again. I wash my balls now; feel my testicles through the skin. No lumps or hard tissue detectable. This feels good.

Who has larger tits: The blond secretary or the cleaning lady? Probably it is the cleaning lady. A fat Asian lady, probably in her 50s. Fat ass, sizeable belly, large fat tits that are hardly contained by her uniform blouse. They don't bounce; they wobble when she is pushing her cart between the desks. Her arrival is a signal to pack my stuff, already working way too long again. She smiles when I grab my coat and my bag and waddles along, a damp cloth in her hand. Sometimes I have to squeeze between her cart and her ass when my way is blocked. It feels like two gigantic cushions and I like to put my head down, feel the cheeks and kiss them. Recently I had a funny situation when I had to squeeze in front of her. I nearly wanted to take her heavy tits into my hand and gently push them aside, but then she stepped sideways and I could pass. I would love to feel these large tits and suck on them. She probably has large nipples, read to be sucked. But she is the cleaner and off limits for me.

The water has cooled down a bit.

I am cleaning the rest of my body and leave, my mind still dirty.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread