Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The quickest you have ever cum?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

when Mrs had been teasing me all day, flashing her bum and rubbing my cock on the outside of my trousers, constantly making me semi / hard. Then when it came to fuck in the evening, she undressed and knelt down infant of me to suck my cock, and before she had even put the tip in her mouth I came all over her tits! I of course liked her pussy to make sure she cam aswell after

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *artois78Man
over a year ago

beccles

Yeah very similar.. Gf teasing me all days balls were aching.. She eventually pulled my hard cock out on way back from pub.. Came so quick didn't even. Make her mouth.. All over her hair and face she wasn't best pleased

By *ali MaloneMan
over a year ago

London

I usually cum fastest after sexting. Talking about what you’re going to do to each other, the build up and anticipation of how it will unfold and how you’re being spoken to always has me throbbing.

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

The fastest I cum was when me and my then mrs where in Cupid’s I’d said to her for a long while how I’d love to see her get fucked by another bloke but every time we went to the club nothing ever happened and she would say no it will never happen then one time we where there we got chatting to a bloke and started playing pool. She was having a couple of wines and I noticed she was flashing her pussy at him as she watched us play pool. This was getting me very hard. So I asked her to take my turn while I went to get her another wine. When I came back he was behind her showing her how to take the shoot and I could see she was pushing her self back on to him. We finished the game and I asked her if we could go for a play in a room and if our friend could to she ok when we got in the room I pulled her short skirt to off while he watched and started to lick her very wet pussy then he moved forward and undid her top and started to suck her nipples she didn’t push him away like she would have done In the past so I slowly moved to her side and he moved down and started to lick her pussy. After a few minutes she started to have a big orgasum and started to moan loudly. She pulled him up to kiss him and I watched as his bare cock slide up her leg and rub over her pussy lips I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and got my cock out as it was so hard as I was about to wank my self she lifted her hips up towards him and he just pushed his bare cock in to her and I just exploded shooting my cum all over the place. I hadn’t ever touched my self. He went on to fuck her for at least 20 minutes or more before cuming in her and me shooting a second load over her tits. I just couldn’t control my self so turned on. I got a bit better at controlling my self after I’d watched her play a few times.

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Same here, first time we had a friend stay over for weekend we wound up playing strip poker , both of them down to underwear , wife lost , off came her bra and knickers , then he lost off came his shorts, I was sitting there in my underpants, both of them naked just made me shoot my load in my pants. He fucked her later that night in his room, I didn’t get to watch. He won her that night in cards so he took over the bedroom duties. But that's another story.

Post new Message to Thread