Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jealous neighbour

By *avid 50 OP   Man
over a year ago

kendal

Joans rhythm was so intoxicating the sensations were from all parts my helmet was so hard it was almost too sensitive I was nearing coming my legs started shaking she stopped sucking “ please don’t come yet I’m not ready “ and she sat back “ that was amazing “ I said “ did You not want me to come in your mouth “ “ no it’s too soon I know how I want it “ sorry I’ve dreamed of this for so long please be patient “ she stood up “would you do me the honour “ and her gown fell to the floor she laid back on the sofa one leg over the arm the other on the coffee table “ sorry again you’ve probably never seen such a wild bush “ and it was quite a sight “ I’ve had no reason to keep it under control for the last 30 years Ricky never explored below the waist so you are boldly going where only my fingers have been before “ she parted her bush and her lips were quite free from hair , they were swollen quite large and formed a funnel and her clit was peeping out at the top and again she smelt perfect she cupped her hands behind my head and drew me in I nibbled and sucked each lip in turn and always gave it a tug to make her clit jump before I moved to the other and occasionally put my tongue as far into her vagina as I could she tasted lovely After some time doing lip service l was made aware by the tugging on my hair that tongue was wanted elsewhere Being obedient I paid homage to her clit it had certainly come to life protruding from under its hood I ringed it with my tongue one way then the other then settled to just lapping it upwards under her clit by the moans of appreciation it was what she wanted and after a couple of near doo’s and slowing down the action I let her go just got my head out before her legs closed for orgasm

Nothing was said for a few minutes she curled into a ball and enjoyed the feeling I lay behind her my arms round her and a breast in each hand nice way to sleep but I still had a hard on and my balls were feeling full

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread