Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jealous neighbour pt2

Jump to newest

By *avid 50 OP   Man
over a year ago

kendal

She was in the lounge when I came down sat on a 2 seater couch steaming coffee in hand dressed in a silk dressing gown as I passed to sit next to her I smelt her perfume it was just her exciting and full of mystery . “ you smell nice “ I said. She replied “ better than that Peat bog here have this. “ she leaned towards me coffee in one hand toast in the other, her gown parted exposing most of a pair of rounded pale breasts her nipples still perky and looking much more tasty than the toast She leaned back into the sofa and thankfully made no attempt to cover up I longed to lean over and kiss her and feel her are they as firm as they look are her nipples sensertive “ I do apologise for staring at your body earlier it was rude and I thought I had upset you it wasn’t an accident washing down your boxers not planned either l have admired you for years working out in all weather especially in the summer heat wearing just shorts muscles rippling and your skin shining with sweat “ She turned to me and grazed her nails across my chest or my nipples to my stomach “ I am so jealous of your wife she is so lucky Richy is not blessed with a body like yours he puts far more effort into his golf than into making love , sex doesn’t happen now but years ago when he was persuadable intercourse was disappointing and left me more frustrated than if we hadn’t bothered “ Stand up “ I did holding my towel trying to hide the tent , she took my hands in hers and parted them the towel fell to the carpet Again she studied my body she took my shaft in one hand feeling it’s firmness and girth and holding my balls with the other so gently but so arousing “So hard so thick so long and so powerful this was how I imagined you to be infact it’s better than I thought” Her head was moving closer I could feel here breath on my eye and then the warmth of her tongue licking up my shaft and at last her lips closed round it her tongue and teeth raking gently over my gland she new how to please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More pls

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Mmmmmm going to get lucky

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

over a year ago

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *lkNhungMan
over a year ago

Luton

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Well you know she wants it now get her clothes off and give her what she wants

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Is this a continuation of pt 1 ? Was waiting in that thread for the story to go on.

Post new Message to Thread