Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jim’s hope in one

Jump to newest

By *rnie101972 OP   Man
over a year ago

SoT

Jim and I had arranged another meet up so I spent the early evening getting myself ready. He had said he loved the thrill of our last meet outdoors and wanted more of the same so we arranged to meet at 11pm in the golf course!

Behind my house is a footpath which runs along side the local course, and about half a mile along you can leave the main footpath, up some steps and through the fence where a public right of way crosses the course next to the 9th green.

When you’re on that green there’s a path for the golfers that curves round through some bushes and up a slight embankment to the top of a hill where the 10th tee is. This is where I’d arranged to meet Jim! He said he had played the course before so knew where I would be and I knew it from going for walks during lockdown.

So I spent the early evening getting my self ready for him. I had a long hot bath with a glass of wine and did my hair and make up, then it was time to get dressed.

Jim has asked me to choose what to wear today so I as I sat in the end of the bed looking at myself in the tall mirrors I rolled on some black stockings, slipped into a pair of tight lace French knickers that struggled to contain my cock, and slipped into a lovely halter neck lace and sheer basque I had ordered for the occasion off love honey, which had Suspender straps on it.

I was amazed I looked sexy and could feel myself getting turned in as I checked myself out in the mirror. I slipped into a pair of over the knee back boots with a heel on them and strutted myself around the bedroom resisting the temptation to grab my hardening cock.

Now i needed something to go over the top of the outfit as I couldn’t walk along a public footpath dressed like this could I! I went back and forth in the wardrobe pulling out various dresses and skirts and blouses but none of them seemed right for tonight. Eventually I grabbed a long black trench coat I had from ASOS and slipped it over my outfit. The coat went down to my ankles and tied around the waist with a high collar so was perfect for hiding what needed to be hidden!

Then I finished my glass of wine and applied a little bit more lipstick and set off up the footpath to find Jim!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rnie101972 OP   Man
over a year ago

SoT

As I walked along the footpath towards our meeting place I was feeling extremely horny and my heart was pounding. Not only as I knew what was coming when I got there but the thought of anyone walking past me and checking me out turned me in. As it happened no one did walk past me but that thought was getting me hard as I gingerly walked along in what I call my slut boots.

I walked for about 15 minutes I think before reaching the golf course, then stood at the gate where you can enter, and ran my hands through my long red hair. I walked in and onto the grass, strutting across to the path which led to the 10th tee.

As I walked up the bank I could see the outline of a figure stood up atop the hill. My heart was racing and my breathing turned heavy, I hoped this was Jim waiting for me and walked slowly towards him, as soon as I realised it was, I sped up slightly and approached him, kissing him passionately on the lips when I got close enough.

He let out a slight groan as his hand reached round and squeezed me arse as we kissed some more, our tongues gently pushing against each other’s as I pulled my hips into his I could feel his cock pressed against mine.

He asked what was under my coat as he tried to undo it, so I pushed him back off me and stepped back from him, I turned around and I did my coat with my back to him and opened it up, I then dropped my arms allowing it to fall to the floor and showing him my arse in my lace knickers. I looked back over my shoulder and could see his smile, I turned round to give him a good glimpse of my basque, and stepped back towards him, as I got closer he reached out his hand and stroked it along my cock. I gently pushed him away and kissed him again before reaching my hand down to feel his hard cock under his trousers...

By *rnie101972 OP   Man
over a year ago

SoT

As we were kissing I started to undo Jim’s belt and trouser buttons, I felt inside his trousers and gently stroked him through his boxers.

I then unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his beautiful round belly and lowered myself to crouch down in front of him, pulling down his trousers and helping him step out of them. Immediately I pulled down his boxers and got rid of them to, I was so desperate to taste his hard cock, I grabbed it and stuffed the whole thing as far into my mouth as I could, pulling my head back slowly as I did. As I crouched in front of him I could lick and suck his cock with one hand while my free hand reached under my balls and gently started to circle my tight arse hole. I asked Jim to grab me some lube from my coat pocket which he did, and I placed a decent amount in my hand and rubbed it over my tight hole. The light breeze in the open air felt lovely against my arse.

Jim then stood me up and spun me round in one move. He slid my knickers down and stood back behind me. I felt his cock slide between my arse cheeks as he pulled me in and kissed my neck. He then bent me over and knelt behind me....and started to lick my arse sending me into pure heaven. He pushed his tongue in and round my arse deeper and deport making me feel like a true princess. He had one hand spreading my arse and reached round with his free one and grabbed at my cock. I tried to take his hand off me but he held it tighter as his tongue lashed away at my hole. I don’t normally want him to touch my cock but this time I gave in. He then used his finger to move the pre cum from my cock all around my bellend, gently tickling it and making me twitch as if it were a clitoris. Which it was. It is my clitoris.....

By *rnie101972 OP   Man
over a year ago

SoT

As Jim licked and teased my I had to have him so pulled myself forwards off his tongue and stood turning to face him, he kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth so I could taste myself on him!

I reached for the lube bottle again and massaged a generous amount along the shaft of his cock and slipped some more on my hand and reached behind me to massage it into my arse hole.

Jim then told me to turn back around and get in all 4’s which I obliged to immediately, arching my back and turning my head to see him positioning himself behind me.

He gently pressed his cock against my welcoming hole and circled it round. I pushed myself back onto him and let out a deep groan as I felt the tip enter. My breathing sped up as he slowly pushed himself into me inch by inch, pulling back slightly each time before going deeper with each thrust.

It didn’t take him to get all the way in and he grabbed me by the hips and started to slowly move in and out as I rocked myself back and forth taking deep breaths as I did. I was so desperate to please this lovely man and it wasn’t long before we had together got a faster rhythm going. Jim groaned with each thrust he gave me and it felt like heaven going in and out of me. My cock was dripping in Pre Cum and I could feel it swinging in the evening air as I arched my back.

I then pushed my arse back all the way onto his hard cock and stopped him from thrusting for a moment. I put my head down in the grass and left my arse up moving myself slowly back and forwards along his hard shaft. I eventually pulled my self off him and turned round.

I instructed him to lie back and on the grass and lifted my leg over him, straddling his large body, and leaning forwards to kiss him as our cocks slid against each other’s, the line from his and the pre cum from mine mixing together....

By *rnie101972 OP   Man
over a year ago

SoT

I grabbed both of our cocks together as I straddled Jim and wanked them slowly, lifting the line and pre mix in my hand to lick it off.

Then I positioned my arse over his cock and slides myself down onto it, Jim let out a groan as I did. I started to ride his hard cock up and down, moving my hips back and forth as I did, faster and faster.

Jim reaches over and took hold of my cock, I took his hand off, and took his other hand and pressed them down holding him down and leaning forwards to kiss him as I moved my slutty arse up and down his big dick.

I then sat up and leaned back and he placed his hands on my legs to feel my stockings, I fucked him harder and harder and faster and faster, my cock bouncing up and down as I did and slapping gently against his belly. As I fucked him like this I felt my cock getting harder and harder, each time I rode up and then back down I felt more and more pressure build behind my bulging cock. My breathing grew faster and I moaned more and more. As I tipped my head back I felt a wave of elation sweep across my body, I leaned forward and pushed myself down onto his cock as much as I could as I felt a hot jet of cum shoot from my cock up over his chest. I continued to push him deep into me as I felt jet after jet of watery cum shooting over his body.

The feeling was electric and I was breathless! My knees trembled as I pulled myself up off him and kissed him as passionately as I could!

I slid myself down along his body and sat him up....

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Post new Message to Thread