Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The first time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were both nervous, she bit her lip in anticipation, we’d been flirting the past few days and she knew how to turn me on. Her short little skirts into work, bending over to get milk out of the fridge right behind me, leaning over my desk with her low top.

The urge to touch her grew and grew I wanted her so badly, my heart pounded when she was close and my cock throbbed when she walked into the office. Work was torture seeing her there each day .... and she knew it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Her small petit frame and short hair wasn’t the usual girl I went for but knowing that she wanted me make it such a turn on.

One early morning we had the office to ourselves. She came in early as she had a fight with her husband. She smiled as she saw me round the corner of the office. Her perfume filled my nostrils as she walked past to get her coffee. Sitting back down we starting flirting, she was more intense this morning, biting her lip, teasing me. I could feel her toes reach out for my leg under the desks, slowly moving up my leg she knew what she was doing. The others wouldn’t be in for an hour at the most, there was no security cameras and we were high enough to not be seen through the window. As her leg when up my trousers her hand went down between her breasts tracing a line for me. I began to heavy breath as her toes rubbed my cock .....

over a year ago

She sat up, came round the desks and sat on my throbbing cock. Her shoulder straps on her top fell to the side revealing no bra, her nipples pointed in her too, she kissed me passionately as she dip she playfully bit my lip. She pulled up her skirt to reveal she wasn’t wearing panties either. I pulled my throbbing cock from my trousers, it stood upright, she took it balls deep, gagging on it, her wet mouth pulled back and with it my cock hardened further, she went to work on my cock, licking, sucking, fondling my balls, I pushed my work to the side and lay on the desk, she hovered her delicious lips over my mouth and began to grind her soaking pussy on my tongue....

over a year ago

My balls began to ache with her hot mouth action. My jaw was hurting from tongue fucking her pussy and teasing and sucking her clit. I got her off me and took off my tie, I tied her to the desk through the hole for the cable, her peak tits pointing up, her legs spread wide she began to beg me my throbbing erect cock teased her, dipping it into her wet pussy she let out a moan at the girth of me. Her skirt still round her waist, she bit her lip as I fucked her hard, my mouth started on her nipples sucking them as my throbbing member filled her. She wanted me to fucked her from behind ......

over a year ago

She slide on my jacket that had been put down to cushion her, on her knees her peachy ass presented itself to me, I slide my cock between her cheeks and into her pussy, I swapped between her pussy and her ass, she gave out a moan with each thrust. She pushed back on my cock making it fill her up., I moved faster and faster, her hands tied I grabbed her short hair to pull her head back towards me. Fuck me hard, yes yes she moaned

over a year ago

I pounded her harder, my balls were aching, I could feel her lips tighten on my cock, she was building up to an intense orgasm and so was I, I picked up the pace and she exploded, I had her nipples in my hands, and squeezed as she came. We lay over my desk, hot sweat poured from our bodies, knowing our colleagues would be in we quickly cleaned up, she rushed to the loo and cleaned her self up, I wiped down my jacket, as our manager walked in we threw each a sly smile knowing what we’d need up to.

Post new Message to Thread