Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Once upon a time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be? It isn't often a single guy on Fab gets a message from an attractive couple. They wanted to meet me, after we exchange pictures. I had expected a social meet at first, in some pub or park but they wanted me to call to the house.

It helped that Dave, the fella, was 6'2" and looked like he worked out. His hair was mostly grey stubble in stark contrast to Ivy, the lady, who had long straight black hair.

So I found myself walking through my home town, off the busy streets and into the quiet neighborhoods into the other end of town. My nerves grew, they sounded lovely on the brief phone call we had this morning, but our entire conversation was polite and not at all racy.

Taking a deep breathe and looking up from Google Maps on my phone I double checked Fab for messages, no cancellation. I start to walk up the driveway and as I do the door to the large bungalow opens and there is Dave, smiling from the doorway...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start

over a year ago

Dave towers in the doorway and extends a hand with a smile, "I hope you are Teller?"

"I am indeed, nice to meet you Dave", as he stepped in and waved me in. We walk into a large sitting room, with low couches and chairs. Ivy is sitting wearing a red dressing gown, all closed up sadly. She smiles and raises her glass of red wine with a hello to me.

"That is your seat there babe", she says pointing to another low seat opposite the couch. As I sit down she uncrosses her legs and swings them onto Dave's lap as he sits down beside her, exposing a shapely thigh. She beams as she catches my gaze, "Like what you see then?"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like the start of a perfect meet!

over a year ago

"Just relax man" laughs Dave as his hands stroke along Ivy's legs, large calloused hands along her freshly shaved legs. His wife lets out a sigh and lays back on the couch, placing her glass on the ground. Her hand slides along the front of dressing gown as her eyes close.

I shift a little in my chair and spread my legs for comfort, my hand running across my crotch. I was here to watch, no touching allowed. This was my fantasy and theirs, but very different parts.

Ivy was slowly undoing her robe and let it fall open, underneath she had a red silk chemise. Her lips part as Dave's hands trail up her thighs, a little gasp as his hand disappears under the silk. His other hand is opening his shirt.

Hungerly Ivy reaches up to him and pulls him down into a kiss, long and passionate. He leans down into her, as her legs move around his waist. The kiss breaks for a moment as he pulls off his shirt, Ivy's long red finger nails trail across his chest.

Things were heating up.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Great start,

Xx

over a year ago

Dave starts to grind on her, slight moans escaping from Ivy's lips as he nuzzles into her neck.

I slowly start to open my trousers and free my rock hard cock and stroke it in time to their grinding. I had to be careful not to rush things, as I wanted to cum so bad to them but I also wanted to make it last.

Things were getting heavy on the couch, he was dry humping Ivy hard. Her face was turned towards me, eyes locked on mine with the occasional flicker towards my where my hand was stroking. Her chemise was pulled up over her head, showing she had nothing on underneath and a small bush showing. Dave slide down the couch and put her legs over his shoulders as he dove face first between her thighs, kissing, licking and nibbling his way closer and closer.

Ivy arched her back as he found her clit, fingers slowly teasing her slit at the same time. It was a dance they were well used to. Dave tried to lift his head but Ivy pushed him back down, "not yet honey mmmhmmm you keep going."

She looked over at me "and you better get naked, I want to see you all."

I tried not to be overly eager but I was undressed in a flash, standing stroking my cock slowly as I looked over her. She patted the couch beside her "come."

Moving over to the couch I sat down beside her, our faces close, she laid a hand on my thigh and squeezed as Dave worked her clit with his tongue. I found Dave's hand sliding onto my calf at the same time.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Post new Message to Thread