Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Her uncle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were over the in laws visiting and mrs was sat at the table wearing skimpy shorts, vest top and flip flops showing her bright red toenails. That day she was fully tanned up as the following evening we were going out. Knock at the door it was her uncle in he walks, sits on sofa facing the dining table I was also at the sofa other side. Mrs was at the table legs crossed and they were chatting I could see his eyes wandering all over her legs. She asks if anyone wants a drink and says uncle Pete would you like one he replies yes go on then. He asks where we going the following night as he’s out with a few work friends and said we’ll meet up for drinks.

Following night we go out out mrs wearing her gold see through dress as in pics we bump into them in a bar he introduces us to his mates and tells them it’s his niece etc, you can see them all take a good look at her and her being bubbly chatting away to them. I go to to the toilet and come back to table and she’s stood up dancing with Pete’s hand on her arse he clocks me and says I was just telling her she must have some attention lol. I said she does.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We were over the in laws visiting and mrs was sat at the table wearing skimpy shorts, vest top and flip flops showing her bright red toenails. That day she was fully tanned up as the following evening we were going out. Knock at the door it was her uncle in he walks, sits on sofa facing the dining table I was also at the sofa other side. Mrs was at the table legs crossed and they were chatting I could see his eyes wandering all over her legs. She asks if anyone wants a drink and says uncle Pete would you like one he replies yes go on then. He asks where we going the following night as he’s out with a few work friends and said we’ll meet up for drinks.

Following night we go out out mrs wearing her gold see through dress as in pics we bump into them in a bar he introduces us to his mates and tells them it’s his niece etc, you can see them all take a good look at her and her being bubbly chatting away to them. I go to to the toilet and come back to table and she’s stood up dancing with Pete’s hand on her arse he clocks me and says I was just telling her she must have some attention lol. I said she does. "

wow only if there was more hehe

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Good start

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

glasgow

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *rJ.Man
over a year ago

Manchester

over a year ago

Good start

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

This could be interesting

By *undayfunWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Very nice as hits a similar chord.

Looking forward to this

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Later that night we go to his mates and I’m fucking her upstairs and he walks in and wanks

over a year ago

any more?

By *acks the boy66Man
over a year ago

limerick

that sounds promising

By *es for funMan
over a year ago