Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Very bad girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story, any one else had anything similar?

When I was 25 I moved to my first proper house, It was in a right mess, Need gutting and new heating, plumbing, kitchen and a bathroom. I worked in IT as a contractor and the hours were long but the money was great. I had a very expensive sports car and had moved out of central London where I was parting constantly to the suburbs to calm down a little. The house was in the middle of a terrace. There was a youngish couple late 20’sone side and an old pipe smoking retired chap the other.

So being fairly practical I started the renovations myself. Mostly early evenings and weekends to fit around work. It was noisy and dusty and regularly the girl from next door would knock and ask me to keep it down. I always tried but it was fairly difficult given my time restraints. I would answer the door covered in dust, I didn’t really notice her and just got on with my business. The longer this went on the ruder she got but I didn’t really have a choice. The older fella next door would chat in the street and ask me how I was getting on but never complained. Eventually I finished the house and life got back to normal.

One night I had a few drinks and went to get something in the road from my car. I walked out my front door and the girl next door was standing on her doorstep. I said evening and she replied evening but seemed upset.

I got what ever it was from my car and on the way back I asked her if she was ok. Now she was standing there in a long white shirt which I assumed was his and as pair of kitten heels.

My boiler is playing up and my boyfriend has gone away for the week. Its making strange noises. Would you like me to have a look at it I replied. If you don’t mind please came the reply.

I duly followed her in to her house and she lead me through to the kitchen, The first thing that struck me was all the lights were of and everything was lit with candles. Since our relationship was a bit frosty I really didn’t think anything of that. The kitchen like mine was a galley kitchen with the boiler at the far end. I walk down towards it and she followed. Att his point she was standing very close to me. Cornered against the boiler. I took a look and all seemed normal. I checked a few things and turned round and said so. If it makes any more noises come and knock. She was at this point face to face less than a foot from my face.

Your so kind she said, which then lead to an outporing of how sorry she was about being so mean when you were trying to fix up your house. She looked a bit tearful and I just wanted to give her a hug.

Can I get you a glass of wine she said, Ive just opened a bottle. I hesitated but though she looked like she need a chat so I agreed. She said go and sit down in the front room Ill bring it through. She then just stood there and I had to squeeze past her. She smelt amazing. And I looked back and wondered what was under that shirt. It was the first time I had even thought about her sexually.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice to be neighbourly

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Keep going

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

I sit down on a big comfy sofa in the candle lit room. Looking around I can see the house is a mirror of mine. She walks in with a glass of wine in each hand. I can see there are tears in her eyes. I look at here shirt, has she undone another button as I can now see her cleavage that im sure she had covered before. I don’t think she has a bra on under there and I think I can make out her nipples. She hands me a glass of wine then sit down right next to me. She just keeps apologising over and over again. I assure her that its all ok and not to worry. I ask about her partner. Hes away having fun she says, leaving me here with the boiler to deal with. Thank you so much for taking a look. She then stands up and says shes going to put on some music. Walks across the room and bends down right in front of me, casually flicking through a few CD’s. As she does this the shirt rises up the bottom of her peachy arse pokes out from the shirt. My cock stiffens in my jeans. I can just make out the tiniest of black thongs before she turns around and catches me staring. She puts on the CD and walks back over. Without saying a word and takes my empty glass from me, finishes her own wine and says lets have some more. I nod silently the tension in the room now is building out of control.

As she disappears into the kitchen, I readjust my now throbbing cock. My mind is racing, is she just teasing me? Is the boy friend upstairs. What is going on. As she returns I am not sure another button has been undone. Her pert breasts are clearly free under that shirt. The tears have gone. She walks over hands me the wine and asks me. Do you like what you see. I nob and just reply a lot. She turns to place her glass on the coffee table bending down further than she needs to and exposes her whole bottom to me. The thong had gone and so was myself control.

As she turned back she just said, im going to show you how sorry I am. In silence she kneels down in front of me, keeping eye contact at all times. Reaches forward unbuckles my belt, opens my jeans. Put her hand straight into my boxers and pulls out my hard cock. Tipping her head forward pushing it into her mouth.I sit down on a big comfy sofa in the candle lit room. Looking around I can see the house is a mirror of mine. She walks in with a glass of wine in each hand. I can see there are tears in her eyes. I look at here shirt, has she undone another button as I can now see her cleavage that im sure she had covered before. I don’t think she has a bra on under there and I think I can make out her nipples. She hands me a glass of wine then sit down right next to me. She just keeps apologising over and over again. I assure her that its all ok and not to worry. I ask about her partner. Hes away having fun she says, leaving me here with the boiler to deal with. Thank you so much for taking a look. She then stands up and says shes going to put on some music. Walks across the room and bends down right in front of me, casually flicking through a few CD’s. As she does this the shirt rises up the bottom of her peachy arse pokes out from the shirt. My cock stiffens in my jeans. I can just make out the tiniest of black thongs before she turns around and catches me staring. She puts on the CD and walks back over. Without saying a word and takes my empty glass from me, finishes her own wine and says lets have some more. I nod silently the tension in the room now is building out of control.

As she disappears into the kitchen, I readjust my now throbbing cock. My mind is racing, is she just teasing me? Is the boy friend upstairs. What is going on. As she returns I am not sure another button has been undone. Her pert breasts are clearly free under that shirt. The tears have gone. She walks over hands me the wine and asks me. Do you like what you see. I nob and just reply a lot. She turns to place her glass on the coffee table bending down further than she needs to and exposes her whole bottom to me. The thong had gone and so was myself control.

As she turned back she just said, im going to show you how sorry I am. In silence she kneels down in front of me, keeping eye contact at all times. Reaches forward unbuckles my belt, opens my jeans. Put her hand straight into my boxers and pulls out my hard cock. Tipping her head forward pushing it into her mouth.I sit down on a big comfy sofa in the candle lit room. Looking around I can see the house is a mirror of mine. She walks in with a glass of wine in each hand. I can see there are tears in her eyes. I look at here shirt, has she undone another button as I can now see her cleavage that im sure she had covered before. I don’t think she has a bra on under there and I think I can make out her nipples. She hands me a glass of wine then sit down right next to me. She just keeps apologising over and over again. I assure her that its all ok and not to worry. I ask about her partner. Hes away having fun she says, leaving me here with the boiler to deal with. Thank you so much for taking a look. She then stands up and says shes going to put on some music. Walks across the room and bends down right in front of me, casually flicking through a few CD’s. As she does this the shirt rises up the bottom of her peachy arse pokes out from the shirt. My cock stiffens in my jeans. I can just make out the tiniest of black thongs before she turns around and catches me staring. She puts on the CD and walks back over. Without saying a word and takes my empty glass from me, finishes her own wine and says lets have some more. I nod silently the tension in the room now is building out of control.

As she turned back she just said, im going to show you how sorry I am. In silence she kneels down in front of me, keeping eye contact at all times. Reaches forward unbuckles my belt, opens my jeans. Put her hand straight into my boxers and pulls out my hard cock. Tipping her head forward pushing it into her mouth.

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

By *rJ.Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

It like Groundhog Day lol

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Is it my eyes or did you put the last part in twice???

over a year ago

Groundhog Day lol ha ha

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

over a year ago

Tidy. Any more to add

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Yeah I read that same but 3 times there

over a year ago

Was there an echo in the room?

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Bit of repetition but I can imagine it was worth it...

over a year ago

Not sure what I did there!

By *over not a fighter69Man
over a year ago

greenock

Bad cut and paste job, Shite....

over a year ago

I type it in word to check the spelling. No need to be rude.

By *imonb89Man
over a year ago

NEATH

"I type it in word to check the spelling. No need to be rude."
They are not been rudevits hust you put tha same bit 3 times

By *imonb89Man
over a year ago

NEATH

"I type it in word to check the spelling. No need to be rude. They are not been rude its hust you put tha same bit 3 times"

By *imonb89Man
over a year ago

NEATH

"I type it in word to check the spelling. No need to be rude. They are not been rude its just you put tha same bit 3 times"

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

She hungrily sucked my cock. Sliding it deep into her mouth. He hound between her legs and she gave me the sloppiest blow job. I reach down and cupped her tits. Her nipples were rock hard. She was lost in a trance as she pushed down and took my full length and girth into her mouth.

Your going to make me cum if you carry on doing that. I declared. This just made her work her mouth on my cock faster. Her nipple between my fingers and her had between her legs I couldn’t really believe this was happening.

My balls tightened as my cock was covered in her spit. I’m coming I shouted and proceeded to unload my thick seed into her mouth. I was and still am a very heavy cummer. She swallowed every last drop.

She stood up and said if that better, hope that makes up for the very cold welcome I gave you when you moved in or words to that effect.

I told her it was only fair I said sorry for making so much notice and I would also like to apologise. How are you going to do that she asked cheekily. Sit down I replied. She sat back on the sofa and I got up and kneeled between her legs. With out prompting she lifted her legs apart. She was very flexible and held her legs right back. I was steering at a very moist bald pussy. I didn’t need a second invitation. I pushed my face straight into her waiting wetness.

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Nice

over a year ago

Copy and paste job from Lit I think

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Hot

over a year ago

over a year ago

Who needs a boiler when it's this hot and steamy!

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton