Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught cross dressing

Jump to newest

By *adieTights OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

Damn it I thought, I’d set off towing my caravan for a week away by myself, I’d got a puncture in the car and had to wait 4 hrs for the AA to turn up, back on the road now I knew I didn’t have a cat in hell chance of getting to the campsite, it was nearly 10.30pm and I had some way to go still, not knowing the area very well I found a lay-by and decided to stop there for the night, I’d put the caravan legs down and settled in for the night, after having a

sandwich and a drink I decided to get ready for bed, I stripped off my clothes and slipped into my night wear, some people wear pyjamas, some people wear nothing in bed, but my choice is to wear tights, stockings or bodystockings when ever I can and this was what this week away was about a whole week away from work somewhere where Sadie could come out to play, I’d book weeks away in my caravan where once the awning and everything else was set up I’d dress up in the privacy of my own little home from home, I’d freshly shaved my legs and parr’s that morning so as I sat on the bed slipping a fresh pair of sheer black hold up stockings on it felt soooooo good, I slipped a little black silky nightie over me and felt the slid down my body it was just barely long enough to conceal my corkscrew steel chastity cage, I checked myself in the mirror and slipped into bed, I was awoken by a loud knock on the caravan door followed by a voice saying police can you come out, panicking I grabbed my tracksuit and put it on top of my gear, I tentatively looked out the window to make sure before I opened the door, I had nothing on my feet other than stockings which were clearly on show, do you mind explaining what your doing said the police man who stood before me, he had a torch in his hand and was shining it on me, I quickly explained what had happened earlier, he looked me up and down and his torch and his eyes came to rest on my stocking clad feet, after what seemed like an age he looked up at me and asked if I was alone, I quickly explained that I was and then he asked where I was going to, I told him where I was going to be staying for the week, this seemed to satisfy him, he was joined at that point by a younger police officer who had been checking my car details on the radio, he told the older officers everything was in order, the older of the two turned back to me and said make sure your on your way in the morning, lowering his torch once more stopping just long enough on my stockings clad feet he then said good night, I sat on the bed shaking thinking about how much trouble I could have been in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start. I have been known to let my nykon feet and ankles show now and again and is always horny for sure.

over a year ago

Doncaster

"Good start. I have been known to let my nykon feet and ankles show now and again and is always horny for sure. "

Yes I’m quite partial to doing the same

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Looking forward to this continuing please x

By *oggin manMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Dream for me, getting caught by a randy copper is hot

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Doncaster

By the time it got to 7am I was dressed back in my Male clothes and on my merry way again heading for the caravan site I was booked in at, I’d wasted 1 night so I just wanted to put the last 24 hrs off as a bad dream, I was just glad that the 2 police officers hadn’t come back, I’m certain the older of the 2 knew what I’d been doing, I’d felt so small and intimidated under his knowing gaze, I arrived and set up my caravan and awning and finally began to relax, I’d been to this caravan site a few time in the past and loved it here, it was quite and well set out and best of all it had a great pub right next door to it, the next night came and went with out any dramas, I’d had a good relaxing evening dressed as Sadie, I wasn’t confident enough to go out dressed fully but often went out with stockings and sexy underwear on under my Male attire, I loved the feeling of wearing my cock cage as well whilst out and about, today was Sunday and I decided I’d treat myself to a pub lunch, I showered and shaved my legs and laid my underwear out for the day, black stockings with a red seam I loved these, I paired them up with matching black suspenders, a little Lacey bra and knickers that held my caged cock in place nicely, looking at my self in the mirror I stroked my stocking clad legs making sure my seams were straight, I’ve only got a 30 inch inside legs so most stocking are very long on me and come to the very top of my thigh and I love them like that, I finished getting dressed putting trousers and a shirt on top, I whore a jacket so as not to show my bra off, a shame I know but that’s how I felt comfortable, shoes on and I was ready, when I arrived at the pub I was shown to my table and I ordered my food and drink, after I’d been sat there for an hour having eaten and was on my second drink I noticed a large family group had come in to what looked like to celebrate someone’s birthday, I noticed one of the males in the group keep looking over towards me, thinking nothing of it I went to the bar and ordered another drink, the next thing I knew the guy who had been looking at me was stood next to me waiting to be served, I felt both excited and afraid, the next thing he turned towards me and said I see you made it here then, sorry was my reply, he replied I see you made it here then after spending the other night in the lay-by, it suddenly dawned on me that it was the older police officer, I felt myself going bright red, I managed to splutter out sorry I didn’t recognise you with out your uniform on, he laughed and said steady on lad it’s early yet but you if you play your cards right, I didn’t know what to say to that I just went redder, I took my drink back to my table and tried to calm myself down and process what had just happened.

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Sounds promising !!!

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

i'm living this story please keep writing. i'd also like to chat you up sometime.

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

over a year ago

Doncaster

Having had a few drinks I was ready to use the loo, I made my way to the gents at the back of the pub, I didn’t have much of a choice but to pass the tables that the man who talked to me at the bar was sitting with his family, i was trying my hardest not to make eye contact but I couldn’t help but take a sneaky sideways glance, he was watching me all the way by the looks of it, I made it into the gents, only one other guy was in their washing his hands, I made my way to the furthest urinal, the guy had finished and was drying his hands, I heard him leave through the door, as I turned around I was shocked to see the guy from the bar standing near the sink, I must have not of heard him come into the loo over the sound of the hand drier, I felt like a rabbit caught in headlights under his gaze and felt my self going red again, my problem now was he was lent against the only sink, I managed to mumble hello again, he just smiled and gave me access to the sink, as I washed my hands I could see him at the urinal behind me through the mirror over the sink, I could see by the movement of his arm it certainly didn’t look like he was just peeing, I couldn’t help my self I just stood and kept washing my hand whilst watching him in the mirror, after what seemed like an age he turned around with his very erect cock in hand towards me, I knew it was to late he had to have seen me watching, I knew you was watching he said, he walked over to one of the toilet cubicles and went inside, cock still in hand he smiled at me and slowly closed the door, I was still glued to the spot wondering what to do, after a minute or two with no sign of him coming out and even luckier no one else coming into the loo I edged my way to the cubicle door, I stood just inches from it listening, he knew I was there, the door unlocked and on him opening it i could see his cock was at full mast, he just stood to one side waved me in, I was hooked, I walked inside with him, he locked the door and at that moment I knew their was only one way this was going

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

Yesssssss

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Doncaster

Show me what your wearing he told me taking charge from the off, I undid my trousers and let go of them, they slid down my stocking clad legs easily and came to rest around my ankles, undo your shirt he said, I did as i was told, standing there now with everything thing on show he tweaked my nipples through my lace bra, I could feel my limp cock twitching inside my cock cage but I knew the cage would prevent me from getting erect, at that moment the toilet door opened and I could hear someone using the urinal, I froze thinking we’d be caught out but the man I was with just carried on tweaking my nipples even harder, I was squirming with the pain of it and had to cover my mouth for fear of yelling out, it was like he wanted me to yelp, the door opened and the other guy left, we was alone once more, he put the lid of the loo down and ordered me to kneel on facing the wall, I did as I was told with some difficulty having my trousers around my ankles still, the next thing he pulled my shoes, socks off and then took my trousers off, I was knelt there on the loo with my bottom sticking out with everything on show, he stood behind me stroking and slapping his erect cock on my silky knickers, reaching around to play with my nipples every now and again, I could hear moans of pleasure in my ears and then it dawned on me that the sounds were coming from me, turn around he ordered and sit down, I did as I was told and that put my face just level with his cock, he put his hands behind my head and drew me into him, I parted my lips and took him into my mouth, sucking him eagerly he shot his load filling my mouth with cum, I swallowed every drop, he tidied him self up and walked out the cubicle leaving me still sat there on the loo with everything still on show, turning back to me he asked what plot number is your caravan on, I told him the plot number and he said I’ll be there at 9pm so be ready, with that he walked out, I sorted myself and made my way back out, on passing his table I looked over we made eye contact and he winked at me, I made my way back to my caravan wondering what 9pm would bring.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

You naughty slut.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

i bet his cum tasted real good in that dingy toilet stall.

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Filth!!! Go girl go, lol. So naughty darling xxx

By *bzsissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *urabriteMan
over a year ago

stafford

over a year ago

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

Great story!

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *teveblackpoolMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Anyone else with any public toilet experiences ?? Send me a message, I would love to hear them

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wow so hot... wish i was that policeman

over a year ago

Doncaster

9pm came and I was waiting in the caravan dressed in a like black dress, high heels, hold up stockings and panties, I was nervous but it was to late to back out, I heard some one knock on the caravan window, I peeped through the window and saw him standing there, I waved him to come in, I stood and meet him in the awning, wow he said great to finally see you fully dressed, he’d fetch a bottle of wine and I poured us both a glass, it wasn’t long before his hands were running up and down my stocking clad legs, kissing him deeply I said do you want to take the drinks to the bedroom, not waiting for an answer I picked my glass up and went to the bedroom area of my caravan, it had an Island bed, I climbed on placed my drink on the side board.

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very sexy

over a year ago

Doncaster

He stripped and joined me on the bed, we kissed and I made my way down to suck on his cock, he wasn’t huge but he was certainly more than a mouthful, I’d lubed my self up well prior to him arriving so I was ready to take his cock deep inside me, I reached over for a condom and rolled it down his shaft, climbing on top of him I lowered my bottom onto his erect shaft, that first feeling of you arse been filled by a erect cock is so sexy, I rode him whilst he tweaked my nipples.

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

oh!!! You little hussy you. Bit forward for a first date but it always pays to do a little preparation with the old lube doesn’t it. Just in case one gets lucky of course

over a year ago

Great story

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Doncaster

He soon took control of me flipping me onto my back I soon had my feet around his neck whilst he pounded me, he certainly had stamina and new how to use his cock, he finished off with me on my knees face down bottom up, he was standing on the bed hands on my hips ponding me fast and deep, I was moaning like a slut when with a final thrust he came inside me, to my surprise there was a lot of spunk in that condom considering that he’d shot such a nice load down my throat earlier in the day, he stayed for a while whilst we finished our wine, we chatted about what happened in the pub loo, I found out he was there celebrating his sisters birthday and that he was divorced, he told me he’d had fantasies about sex with tv’s, we arranged to meet again the following day, we met in the same pub the following afternoon and after a couple of drinks I told him I was going back to the campsite and to join me I 30mins , I was waiting on the bed wearing seamed stockings and matching black underwear and of course my cock cage, when he walked in I was soon pulling his pants down and sucking his cock, it wasn’t long before he was fucking me whilst we was laid on our side, I asked him to fuck me doggy style again to finish off, I loved looking back under myself as he pounded me, the sight of my caged cock swinging about dribbling pre cum as he pounded away at me was so sexy, he exploded inside me and it wasn’t until he withdrew his cock that we found out that the condom had bust and he’d shot all his seed deep inside me, we both reassured each other that we was safe, I must admit I loved the idea of all that spunk in me once I got over the shock of what happened.

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Mmmmmm Sadie You got that lovely warm feeling as he cum inside you, no wonder you liked it girl

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Hot story. I need to buy a caravan

over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hot story. I need to buy a caravan "
id certainly recommend one

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

"Mmmmmm Sadie You got that lovely warm feeling as he cum inside you, no wonder you liked it girl "

MMMmmmm i luv that warm feeling.

over a year ago

So jealous still waiting for my first meet lol

over a year ago

Doncaster

Just love getting away for fun in my caravan

By *es for funMan