Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tinder date

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was nervous as anything. Not because of being on a first date which normally would have been enough cause for anxiety but the thought of possibly having to explain to a woman all my kinks, my perversion, my dressing..and yes, being a kinkster somehow this also excited me too!

I sat in the coffee shop nervously waiting. I had been talking to Patricia online for just a week or so on a well known dating app but there had been great rapport already, staying up til early in the morning making jokes and talking nonsense really. She even liked my cheesy jokes and puck up lines. When I told her I had no grapes but would she like a date instead and she laughed and actually said yes..well that was the start of the worrying!

In 'real life' I was a normal, regular guy, nothing much to look at, basic office job, divorced, quiet, shy. But on fab I had been transformed. By a sheer passing of luck and not being an ass I had been fortunate enough to meet some fantastic people who had helped shape and mould me into a sissy slut eager to please. This double life had allowed me to follow fantasies and try things that most could barely imagine.

However 2020, and lockdown had been a disaster. No meets, no outlet, no muse..I got bored and then started to try being 'normal'. One thing was downloading the app. I don't know why as I barely paid it any mind, one date was set but there was some relief when she cancelled due to further lockdown but the app sat there unattended as I returned to fab and started to develop my sissy slut side further, bigger tits, shorter skirt..I was feeling good again getting fabs and attention.

And then..a 'super like' came through on the app and I had to reply. She was cute, and as we chatted she was flirty and funny too. So we set up the date..the date.

The first I knew was a tap on the shoulder. I turned around and was smitten, she looked even better than her pictures! She was short, dark haired and curvy, her long hair slightly curled and the biggest loveliest smile. I wanted to hug her but, had to hold back and stammer hello.

Despite my nerves the chat flowed even faster than the coffee. She giggled, she smiled, she played with her hair despite my best efforts to act like a nervous wreck! With our second coffees finished it felt like things were wrapping up, I was sure I had messed things up but then she said it

"I'm having a lovely time with you, I don'tfeel like going home yet, do you want to continue back at your place?"

She looked like butter wouldn't melt but..

We got into my car. I was embarrassed I hadn't cleaned it up properly but she laughed it off and said hers was even worse!

We made small talk through the journey and then I felt her hand on my thigh- instant hardon!

I really hadn't expected this but I looked over and she smiled naughtily back at me

"Is that ok?" she asked innocently

"Oh yes..umm..of course!" I blurted out.

We were barely in the door before we started kissing passionately, hands all over each other. She was a great kisser and her hands soon roamed down to squeeze my stiff cock through my trousers. She suggested we go upstairs and I was hardly going to say no, while also slightly panicking I'd left out any of my Tara clothes or toys. My heart pounding I was nicely distracted by her peachy ass in her tight jeans being at eye level going up the stairs, I gave it a kiss and she giggled sexily

We started snogging again as we entered my bedroom but I had one eye scanning for any incriminating evidence..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sdasaa2Man
over a year ago

Near

Good start

By *ahhaaMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Good start looking forward to the juicy bit

over a year ago

I didn't see anything but she obviously could tell I was distracted, "Is this ok?" she asked breaking off the kiss

"Oh yes, of course!" I replied, grinning, as I grabbed and pulled her in close for a long, lingering kiss. Then I forcefully grabbed the hair on the back of her head back a bit and seductively started to nibble and lick at her earlobe, her groan of enjoyment led me to continue and I worked my way down to her exposed neck and top of her fantastic cleavage.

Even in the slightly-too-tight purple jumper she wore over her shirt (unbuttoned down just far enough..on purpose I'm sure!) I could see she had massive breasts that probably even rivalled my own plastic ones!

I was planting soft kisses on the sides of her neck now while grabbing her firm ass cheeks with my hands, while her own were massaging my stiff prick through my jeans. She stopped suddenly and pulled off her jumper, her hair tousling as she did. She went for her top button but I stopped her hand. I lowered my head for a slow sensual kiss as I gently undid the first button, then the second, exposing more of those gorgeous breasts. I started to tease her mouth a little, pulling away slightly as I got to the last button before pulling the shirt off her with both hands. I grinned as I stepped back and admired the view, she looked sexy as hell dressed only in her boots, jeans and bra with her messed up and dark hair flowing.

I walked around behind her and slowly, carefully undid her bra clip, much easier now I've practiced on my own. As her breasts sprung free I held each in my hands, rolling and kneading the nipples as she turned her head back to kiss me. She could feel my cock straining and pressing against her ass as I pulled her closer and she moaned in pleasure as I lightly drew my fingernails over her breasts and up her arms, drawing a gasp and goosebumps of excitement..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More plz

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

over a year ago

I gently pushed her back onto the bed and she sat, she reached out for my belt but again I stopped her hand, taking her wrist and pushing her back until she lay back and I was leaning over her. I kissed her again before lowering my head to take a nipple in my mouth. She moaned gently as first I sucked and then nibbled gently on it as I caressed the other with my free hand. It was hardening as my tongue licked and flicked it before I moved over to the other, kissing her breasts tenderly as I moved. I turned slightly to do so, bringing one knee onto the bed, freeing my right hand which I started to run up her inside thigh. She certainly wasn't stopping me so I began to massage more firmly moving up and down a little just to tease her. I looked right into her eyes as I sucked hard on her nipple and my hand rubbed on her crotch, on the outside of her jeans. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat as I undid the buttons and slipped my hand inside.

At first I gently circled my finger on the outside of her lace knickers, lazily tracing the outline of her pussy and stroking her inner thigh as I looked up at her smiling. Then I watched her expression as my hand slipped slowly inside, the heat instantly noticeable on my hand as I then stopped..I was teasing, barely moving my finger as I moved my head up to kiss her deeply, I wanted to enjoy this moment..

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

over a year ago

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at her.."Do you want me to?" I asked, teasing, "then ask nicely!"

She grinned and laughed "oh pleeeease" she begged over-dramatically, but the slight thrust of her hips towards my still hand was telling...she really wanted it.

My hand gently moved down to her pussy, its warmth and wetness got me as excited as her as I traced the outside of her lips and then slowly, carefully, deliberately opened her up. She was starting to push against my hand a bit more now, lust taking her over as we kissed harder. I completely covered her mouth and smothered her ever so slightly to restrict her breathing just enough as I pushed one finger into her wet hole. It slid in easily, the entrance was slick with her juices built up from the foreplay and she sighed with pleasure. Soon I had a second finger inside as I kissed her more urgently, my other hand back to teasing her right nipple as she lay enjoying the attention. I tried a third finger which went in but I felt it was just a little restrictive so I eased it back out. Then I stopped kissing her and began working my way down her luscious body, extra attention on her bouncing breasts before licking my tongue down into her navel and then further down until my mouth stopped above her groin and I lifted my head. My fingers were sliding slowly in and out of her soaking pussy as I hovered my mouth above it, deliberately breathing gently on it to moans of pleasure from her. She smelled of pure lust and she was rocking in time to my fingers, I turned to look up at her and we locked eyes and smiled at each other.

"Please lick it" she asked softly..

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Carry on please

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

You can’t leave it there, we need more

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

over a year ago

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Very nice

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

While that was exactly what I reeeeally wanted to do right then I knew I had to hold myself back, tease her a little bit more. I helped her hurriedly take off her boots and then peeled off her tight fitting jeans and knickers, enjoying particularly how it exposed her gorgeous plump ass. She quickly lay back on the bed again, smiling broadly in anticipation.

My head was directly over her beautiful pussy now, it was shaved completely smooth (she had obviously had a good idea how things would go!) and her slit was glistening slightly with her juices. I had to resist every instinct to dive straight in, instead I blew lightly on her clit, her faint moan and slight roll of her hips confirmed I was getting the required reaction!

I dipped my head as though to take it in my mouth but then stopped at the last moment and she inhaled a gasp in anticipation and then moaned in playful frustration.

I knew that was enough teasing for both of us and I flicked out my tongue, lightly brushing her clit and then pushed my mouth down harder on it, sucking and licking it like a man possessed..which I sort of was! As I did this I brought up two fingers and slid them easily into her juicy puffy pussy, rubbing them up and down the walls of her hole and gauging her reaction to different motions. She was clearly loving this and she started to push back slightly against my fingers and tongue, forcing me deeper with both. I couldn't get enough of the taste and scent of her as I buried my face in her soaking snatch, greedily licking her lips and circling her clit, drinking her up. We were both lost in this sexual lust for some time before she urgently told me "oh yes, just there...don't stop. Oh my god..I've never squirted before but...I can feel it..."

Well..that was all the incentive I needed! I tried to stay in the exact same place as best I could but by now she was gyrating quite strongly trying to push herself harder against my fingers. My face was dripping with her juices and my tongue was hungrily lapping up all it could. One hand was inside her, pressing urgently at the roof of her pussy while the other was groping and holding her ass for support. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning constantly, I was enjoying watching her as I licked furiously, then suddenly her eyes shot open

"Oh yes..oh yes..don't stop..pleeease don't stop..oooooh!"

Part of me was tempted..but I kept going, my fingers working harder and faster, then her moan turned to a wail and then suddenly a small flood of her juices poured out of her soaking my hand and my chin! I kept going, she was writhing and bucking uncontrollably now, such a sexy sight. The juices had stopped flowing but I continued, her eyes open again and locked to mine and then..as if in slow motion, a small drop of her juices squirted up from her pussy which was raised right off the bed. It was a strange moment as we both seemed to watch it fly upwards and splash right onto my ceiling! We both looked at each other..and suddenly burst into hysterical laughter at what had just happened, it was extremely sexy and funny at the same time! We were in kinks and could barely breathe for a few minutes until we regained composure once more..

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

Very nice

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

over a year ago

We lay for a while, just chatting and laughing, we were quickly so comfortable and tactile, I was stroking her hair and brushing her skin so very lightly she was getting goosebumps. Then she said it was very unfair that she was naked and I still had all my clothes on!

I agreed but asked if I could do something I really enjoyed doing.

"Your ass is so sexy" I said as she blushed slightly, "would you like if I licked it a bit? I really love doing that!"

She smiled, "oh yes, sure" she said, "I haven't done that for a long time but did used to really live it too so go ahead!"

With that she rolled over onto all fours and raised that gorgeous bum up on the bed..face down ass up!

I enjoyed the view for a moment before I lowered my head and planted a few light kisses on her cheeks. She giggled and shivered a little and then I took my hands and groped and kneaded them a little before gently pulling them apart just a little to expose her tight little bumhole.

I just wanted to explore it now and I slipped my tongue inside the crack of her peachy ass and teased at the entrance, she moaned "ooh" with pleasure as I did.

I started to push a bit further now, here was a girl I had met only a few hours earlier and I now had my face buried in her juicy plump ass..awesome!

Her scent was intoxicating and I pushed my tongue deeper into her rim, lapping, licking and sucking with gusto now. I brought one hand back round to her pussy and slid two fingers back inside her snatch. Then she brought her own hand down and started to rub her clit, slowly at first, but faster as I began to tongue fuck her delicious asshole. Her moaning grew louder and I was loving it, her ass was a sloppy mess of saliva as I swirled my tongue all around. Her breathing got more shallow until..

"I'm gonna cum!" she squeaked, almost as though she was suprised "I'm gonna cum..I'm gonna..oh.oh..OOOOOH" she exploded, her hips bucking wildly again, unfortunately pushing me away as she did and she collapsed on the bed in a heap.

"Ugggh" her groan was muffled as she was face down in a pillow. She turned her head "that felt so nice, much better than I remember it! Umm..will you kiss me?"

Well of course I did but my mind was overthinking again - Just how kinky is she, she wanted to kiss me after I rimmed her, so obviously she's got a filthy side but then she asked so nicely as though she's not used to it..

We sat for a minute or two kissing and getting our breath back.

"I really hate to leave you unsatisfied like this but I really have to get going it I'll be late for work and I still need to shower and change!" she said, "maybe I can repay the favour next time?"

I smiled and said of course and I'd run her back to her car at the coffee shop. Secretly I was pleased, I'm usually the pleaser and my pleasure isn't important at the time so this suited me just fine.

She dressed and we chatted as I drive her back to the shop, we kissed deeply before parting and she said she'd message me when she finished work that evening.

We parted and I headed home..

over a year ago

over a year ago

Gonna have to wait for more lol

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

Sorry all but this one is finished

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

By *eagleMan
over a year ago

Holywood

I loved that experience of yours, AND you’re from Belfast! Wonderful!!

Enjoy yourself and be safe out there...

Johnoxo

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare