Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Good of you to undress for me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Testing the knots that hold me to the bed frame, I wonder if this was a sensible decision. Across from me, through the bedroom door, I see skinny legs clad in black denier tights shuffle around the kitchen. I wonder what she has in store for me. Something for pleasure or something to inflict pain? I agreed to both, just not the details. The unknowns leave me both scared and excited - an addictive combination.

We met online, our tastes screaming for us to meet. I had wanted to meet a TS for a long time, but struggled to find the right person. She said that she was dom and into most things not involving poo or pee (fine by me). This vague response led to a back and forth of what we like - gradually getting down to our equally depraved fantasies. I asked about consensual nonconsensual (CNC) and got the answer I hoped for. We agreed a meet and set some rules.

Tying my laces, I consider the rules again. Firstly, nothing dirty (pp) - we both agree on that. Secondly, no marks. I don't want to arrive at work with bite marks. Other than that, nothing else is off the table. No safe words. I grab my jacket and make my way there.

My knocking is met by the slow tapping of heels approaching the door. I'm met with a smile. Is it me, or does it almost look like a sneer? A black dress covers her slight shoulders and most of her thighs, but the snug fit leaves little to the imagination. The photos didn't do her implants justice. Her modest makeup and long black hair complete her colourless look. Fighting my nerves I accept her invitation and walk into her small apartment.

Her expression says that she knows I'm trying to keep my cool. She knows that people would pay just to see her. Taking my arm she walks me into her open plan flat. Only the bathroom and bedroom have doors. She sits me down and goes to make a drink without saying a word.

Nerves and a lack of expectations leave me speechless. Doesn't seem to matter. "Drink" she says, placing a clear green glass in front of me. I take a sip and then a gulp, grateful for an excuse for my silence. She sits in an armchair opposite me and stares through me. I take another gulp and thank her for the drink. Her head nods at my remark but she doesn't blink. In the back of my mind alarm bells clatter. The drink tastes familiar but I can't put my finger on it. My concious side fights my flight response. I agreed to let her have her way with me after all.

I return her stare and my heart rate slows. Calm envelops me as I sip away at the green drink. My eyes dart down as she lifts her hand. Drawing it along her knee, she pulls the end of her dress up a little, exposing her inner thigh. I can't handle this. As slow as it came up, so it is pulled back down. From our conversations online, she knows how much denier tights get me worked up. Especially with legs as good as hers. She crosses her legs. A slight smirk is her only change in expression as I try to subtly contain the excitement my body is feeling.

Dizziness. The onset is sudden and the calm I had fought for is gone in an instant. I know what she has done. I think I even agreed to the sleeping meds in our long conversation online - I just didnt believe it. Addrenaline pumps through me, but she sits still and calmly watches. I get up to go to the toilet. Catching myself on the doorframe, I don't bother to lock the door.

I'm on the floor. Not sure if it is me or the world that is spinning. A tapping sound approaches the door I had failed to even close. "Good of you to undress for me" she says. "But you still have your top on". My fantasy is finally happening. I smile crookedly at her before lapsing into sleep.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Mooooorrreeee

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/20 23:23:11]

over a year ago

My shoulders hurt. I try to roll over into a more comfortable sleeping position but something holds me. Memories come flooding back to me as I open my eyes. The room is dimly lit. Stetching my neck to look around, I see that my hands are tightly bound to the frame of a bed. I'm naked and on the floor but not cold. Wriggling my feet, I find that they too are bound.

My neck strains as I peer under the bed frame. The door is ajar. On the other side, I spot her legs. She is sat down, legs crossed, with one sharp heel tracing circles in the air. If she heard my shaking of the bindings, she doesn't react. Given how tight they are, I'm not surprised.

The suspense makes my skin crawl. Minutes feel like hours. Legs uncross, and then cross the other way. I want to let her know that I'm awake, but also don't want her to know. It's a gut feeling.

Finally she moves, standing and walking to the kitchen area. Glasses and knives clatter as I watch her legs glide around the kitchen. I use the noise to test the bindings again. The noise stops and she walk towards the bedroom. I may have agreed to this but I sure as hell don't feel safe. The light turns on above me - the sudden change blinding me.

Her silhouette hovers over me. Dropping into a crouch, my eyes adjust and see what she holds: another drink. A long straw protrudes out of it. "Another drink?" she offers. She puts the straw to my lips - betraying the semblance of a choice. Remembering the last drink, my mouth stays shut. She pinches my nose. "It's merely a treat" she says whilst wriggling the straw into my mouth. I give in and the sweet taste of daiquiri fills my dry mouth.

She smiles as I gulp the delicious drink. As she places the empty glass to one side, her crouch lowers. I feel warmth against my cock. I didn't realize that I was hard. She sees my reaction as I lift my head to see up her skirt. She pulls her knees together quickly and stands, smirking. "Now don't get too excited." She leans down and takes my balls in one hand. Rolling them gently around she smiles as my cock pulses in excitement. Then she squeezes hard. It's so fast that I don't even scream. I'm choking out pleas to stop. She already has, and is walking out of the room. "We're going to have a lot of fun with you", she says. Tears stream my face and I am certainly not hard anymore. I hear the front door open and close. More footsteps. More than one person. What have I gotten myself into?

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m surprisingly aroused reading this

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting ,

Xx

over a year ago

Female voice drift through the doorway. Two new ones. One is deeper than the other.

"You have him?" The deeper voice asks.

"Yes. Tied up and waiting." My host replies. I see their legs as they walk through to the seating area I started in. I didn't agree to whatever this is but I did allow for nonconcensual play, so who am I to complain?

"So what do I call you?" My host asks. The one with the deeper voice is called Kali, and the other Hecate. "Fitting names." My host says. I don't understand, which makes me anxious. Who are these people? I want to shout out that I didn't agree to this but it is clear that we are past that mattering.

They sit and drink for a while, chatting about their cocktails and my host's beautiful abode. I can't see anything to clue me in on the new guests and their bland conversation leaves me to ponder my position. My shoulders are hurting - pulled above my head and tied tightly to the bed frame. My aching balls are hurting less but are probably going to be more than a little tender to the touch. My ankles are tied together but not to any object. My hosts must be confident in her bonds holding my hands to the bed.

The conversation turns to me. "So he came willingly?" Kali asks.

"He did. Albeit with a little sleeping aid. He is tied up through there. Would you like to see him?" I don't hear a response but I see them get to their feet and walk towards the bedroom. As they round the bed I get my first look at my co-captors. Kali stands out first. Obvioualy taller than me with broad shoulders and breasts overflowing a tight leather dress. The source of her deep voice is now obvious, her feminine looks don't cover the bulge peaking out of her leather dress. Stockings cling to her thick thighs - further drawing the eyes to her big cock that she barely tried to hide. She looks smugly at my shock. Hecate on the other hand is the opposite. Her short, slight frame is draped in a black shawl. Beneath it I glimpse a corset covering small breasts and stockings on thin but shapely legs. She walk over to me and bends over. Sneering a little, she says "we're going to have fun with you." Turning back to the others, she asks what they should start with. "Let's talk" my host says, leaving the bedroom.

I hear various sounds that I don't understand. They are in the kitchen area again. Metal on metal and zips of bags. The door has been closed so I only hear mumbled convesation. Hecate comes in alone and lays herself along the bed next to me. Rolling herself off the bed, she catches herself on all fours on top of me. I wince at the slight squashing of my balls. Smiling at my reaction she grinds herself against me, making me both hard and in pain. She smells sweet and my heart leaps as I get a good look at her beautiful face. "We're each going to have a little alone time with you first. Reaching down, she wriggles a little and then grabs my cock. She lowers herself on to me and starts rocking back and forth. I relax into our unexpected intimacy start to forget the fear and pain. Harder and faster she goes. I'm getting close but she can tell and quickly pulls up so that I fall out of her. "Not so fast!" She tells me. I think she is annoyed that she didn't orgasm before having to pull away. My wet cock throbs out of frustrstion. Standing up, she reaches on to the bed and picks up a butt plug. Crouching down she stuffs it into my mouth and just as quickly pulls it out and plunges it into my ass. With such ferocity dies she do this, I am a little concerned that she might have put it fully inside me. Clenching my ass cheeks I feel the edges of the rim and relax. "Better stretch you out for what's to come. Wouldn't want to rip you. Not too soon at least. She stands up to leave and as if an afterthought, pushes the plug deep with her heel and leans forward, crushing my balls with her shoe.

I'm in a daze. Did I pass out? My world is pain. Radiating from my groin as if hot embers smoldered inside me. "What did she do to you?" Kali asks. Not waiting for a response, she removes her underwear. She walks over me and kneels down so that her cock rests on my neck and I struggle to breath with her sitting on my chest. Placing her hands on the wall by my hands, she leans forwards. "Open wide." My dribbling mouth opens without question. More at the throbbing pain than the insrtuction. My mouth is filled by her flacid cock. It's huge and not even hard yet. I loll it around with my tongue and it starts to grow. "Not just my cock." She growls. I open my mouth and reach my tongue out. A little lick of her hairless balls is all I can reach. She pulls up and shifts forward. Cupping them together, she wriggles balls and cock together into my waiting mouth. My jaw hurts from keeping it open so wide. She'a getting hard now. Her cock bouncing up and down against the back if my throat. Glad for my tough gag reflex, I relax my throat and try to tak all of her. Not that it matters. She's using all her weight to shove her thick cock in. Suddenly she pulls out. I cough at the sudden change. She shuffles down and fingers at my plug. Pulling it out she pulls apart my cheeks. "Wait! Condom!" I shout. She grins and grabs my jaw in a strong grip. Shoving her fingers in down my throat she rubs her stiff cock around my hole. She reches over me and comes back with a condom. Ripping it open, she stretched it over three fingers and shoves them into my mouth. Using her grip on my jaw, she pulls forwards quickly, plunging her bare cock inside me. I strunch my eyes and the pain and try not to gag as she pumps her fingers into my throat. One of my only wants has been ignored. If they won't respect that, then what else might they do to me? Cum seeps out of me cock in uncontrolled excitement.

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

Nice

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Oh wow.

By *ully1231Man
over a year ago

brierley hill

More please

over a year ago

Kali doesn't hold back, pounding my ass - each stroke compounding the pain in my balls. My jaw aches as she slides her fingers up and down into my throat. As my eyes roll back, I catch her grinning at me. She knows I am enjoying this. Her hot breath flows over my face but her panting is slowing now. One last push drives her deep inside me. She watches for my wince to fade and then pulls herself out. I feel a hot trickle out of my hole and down my crack. I hope she is clean. With her desires satiated, she looks at me threateningly.

"I need to rest a while now. But I don't want you getting soft on me while you wait."

She leans on to the bed and rummages around. Leaning back she stretches open a cock ring. Lifting my cock, she slides it down to the base. It snaps tight, pinching the only escape the blood has. Glad that she didn't touch my balls, I let my head fall back. I was ready to cum, but only feel frustration. Kali gets up and leaves.

With the bedroom door closed, I can hear nothing from my captors. A few minutes have passed and my cock is throbbing. Pulling my head up I glimpse my red bulbous cock. With no escape, the blood builds in my growing cock. I've never seen it like this. How long will they leave me here?

I've no idea how long has passed now. Minutes? Hours? Cock rings are meant to be used for a limited time. I'm worried these people might seriously hurt me at this rate. The door finally opens. I'm filled with relief and fear as my host rounds the corner. She smiles sympathetically at my swollen member.

"Does it hurt?" She asks. "I bet it does. It will hurt more if we take it off. It won't take much longer before you need medical attention. Don't worry though, we are here to help." A note of glee laced her voice. Her eyes traced back and forth across my naked body, cutting through me, making me shiver as if freezing cold air was blowing over me. She crouched down by my feet, keeping her knees close so as to not give me a peak of excitement too soon. If she were to touch my cock, it might explode. Her presence alone has brought unwelcome blood flow.

"Kali left you to tighten up again." She says, reminding me of the slight stinging sensation in my ass. From the bed she takes a new plug, as wide as my fist. Looking around she mumbles about how to lubricate it. She stands and walks back to the kitchen. Somehow she is fast but elegant, even in heels. She returns with her lubricant. Dabbing it on to her finger, she leans down and wipes it across my lips. Tingling sensations spread across the lip. Before realizing what it is, I lick my lip. Fire fills my mouth. The spice radiating from my bright red lips. Now that I know what this is, she lifts the plug above me and smothers it in hot chilli sauce. She catches some excess with her tongue as it drips from the plug base. As she kneels I try to object but she fastens her mouth against mine before I do. My mouth fills with spit and fire as she strokes the plug over my balls. The threat opens my legs. She unfastens her lips from mine to focus on her task. The thick plug stretches me open. It is the biggest I've ever had and it hurts. But that pain will be nothing.

The wait is terrible. Seconds feel like minutes, but the spice will come soon. Tingling evolves to burning and then to fire. My moaning is not met by compassion. Crying is met by a hand to my lips. Not to cover my sounds, but to feel my crying face. Her face is over mine now; watching my world of fire. I see the fire too, reflected in her eyes. The fire-eyes move away, crawling down my body. Rising up, I see her with her bottle of pain. The sauce drips from the fingers of both her hands. I let my head fall back. I don't want to look. A sharp tug. My cock ring! Needles stab as she riggles her fingers around the ring. And then the pressure is gone. A moment of peace breaks through the wirlwind of agony. But only a moment. As blood flow returns it brings pain. Another wave of fire engulfs my ass. And two wet hands squeeze my cock.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh please don't stop :-

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest