FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Kate’s Dublin Dom (Part of the Son-In-Law Seduction Series)

Jump to newest

By *aximum Bliss OP   Man
over a year ago

Westhill

Kate’s Dublin Dom (Part of the Son-In-Law Seduction Series)

This Story doesn’t require any knowledge of the Son-In-Law Seduction Series, suffice to say that Kate is the wife of Simon who is the son-in-law in those episodes. This is a bit of a slow burner but hopefully you’ll find it kinky enough in the end – no more spoiler alerts though !

Kate sat alone at the Hotel Bar, this was the first night of a hen party for four on a long weekend to Dublin and it wasn’t how she imagined.

Her work friend Sarah was getting married in a few weeks and planned her last hurrah with six of her friends to enjoy the craich in Dublin. Unfortunately two of Sarah and Kate’s mutual friends had to drop out, one through ill health and the other with childcare issues but surely four women in their twenties could create as much mayhem as six or even twelve come to that.

Kate’s husband Simon had dropped her at Heathrow on the Friday morning where she met up with Sarah and while they waited for the other two they headed for the bar. Ok so it was only 10am but the hen party started here !

“So Kate did you get a farewell shag last night ?” Sarah asked with a smile and eyebrows raised inquisitively.

“I’m an old married lady of 25 !” Kate said as though she was disgusted by the suggestion. She left it a number of seconds before saying ”Absolutely, and very nice it was too !” then added “And what about yourself ?”

In mock horror Sarah responded “I’m an unmarried woman of 25 and as pure of the driven snow – I am a virgin !”

Kate countered “Yeah right.. virgin on the ridiculous – so ?”

“Well if you promise not to tell the Pope I may well have played the game of hide the sausage…in fact he’d had a couple of beers and he stays hard much longer so much so I had to give him a special finish so we could get to sleep.”

“Special ?” Kate enquired and Sarah just looked at her and stuck her tongue in her cheek a few times. The penny dropped and they both laughed just at the point where Sarah’s other two hen party attendees arrived. Laura and Kelly were sisters, slightly younger cousins of Sarah and although Kate initially thought they seemed nice enough they were four or five years younger and with regard to morals and attitude virtually a generation apart.

They all decided to check in and proceed to the departure lounge for brunch and some more alcohol although Kate decided to hold back on the booze thinking that she really didn’t want to peak too early.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b9012Man
over a year ago

callington

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looking forward to this xx

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Now this will be very interesting!

over a year ago

Westhill

The short flight to Dublin went without any hassle and they were on their way in a taxi to their hotel in no time at all. The old taxi driver gave them some blarney about history of various pubs on the way into town and pointed out some places of interest and by mid-afternoon they were checked in to their hotel rooms and back downstairs in the lounge bar for hen party cocktails.

Kate enjoyed Sarah’s company but the other two just seemed so immature, the more they drank they sillier they got. After a just over an hour Kate had had enough and made an excuse that she was going upstairs to have a bath and get ready for the evening ahead. It was bliss to get in the hot water and relax just to get away from the banal chatter of Laura and Kelly who seemed like they’d just stepped out of a school disco.

She really unwound in the tub and let her mind drift back to her “farewell shag” with Simon last night and how tender and passionate it was. Dwelling on their intimacy she needed to hear his voice and whilst having a soak she took the time to phone Simon - but to no avail. She left it awhile and phoned again with the same result. Oh well he was probably at work or commuting, she would try again later. Little did she know that her one and only forever lover had been seduced from the path of fidelity some weeks before and even now as she was trying to make contact with him he was making full contact with her mother who was almost begging him to slide his cock into her and bring her to climax.

Kate was a little miffed that she couldn’t get hold of Simon but needed to get ready. Out of the bath she dried herself, sat in the fluffy hotel toweling robe and applied her make-up then dressed for her evening out. She had bought some new underwear and felt quite sexy as she put on the matching lacy black bra and panties and sheer black hold up stockings with some decent sized heels, nothing too outrageous after all she was that “old married woman” that her and Sarah laughed about earlier. She donned her new little black number which showed her cleavage off to good effect and wondered what the evening would bring.

Laura and Kelly were already seated at the restaurant table when she arrived. “Sarah not here yet ?” Kate asked, she was late herself and it was unlike Sarah to be so tardy.

“Sarah’s bailed out !” Laura said “She’s been speaking to god on the great white telephone since 5.00 o’clock and claiming it’s food poisoning…”

“….More like alcohol poisoning” said Kelly finishing Laura’s sentence, Kate thought they got more and more like a double act.

“Poor Sarah“ Kate said, poor me, she thought stuck with these two schoolgirls all night.

Over dinner she just switched off listening to their inane chatter about guys, work, shopping and soap operas and as they made plans to go on a pub crawl she told them that she would catch up with them later as she needed to phone her husband.

They made a half-hearted attempt to get her to leave with them but Kate could see they weren’t that fussed that she too was bailing out. Kate returned to her room and tried to get hold of Simon again, no luck, she then texted Sarah to see how she was. Sarah responded fairly quickly to say that she was “done in” and was going to have an early night, hopefully to feel better in the morning.

“Fuck it” Kate said to herself, I’ll go down to the bar and do some people watching, that’ll kill a couple of hours.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

Westhill

She planted herself on a high backed stool at the bar and realising her dress was a bit shorter than she initially appreciated had to pull it down a little to cover the stocking tops. The young barman approached her.

“Hello, my name is Tim, what can I get you this evening ?”

“Hello Tim I’d like a gin and tonic please” Kate replied still checking the hem.

She surveyed the bar which was fairly quiet. The usual type of people you would expect in a hotel bar, couples mainly and three guys in suits having a “swift half” after work as Simon would put it. As Tim placed her drink in front of her a strikingly handsome man entered the bar area and went over to the three “suits”. He was a mature guy maybe in his early fifties, greying hair neatly cut, tall and well built wearing a perfectly tailored dark grey suit, white shirt with the top two or three buttons undone and shiny black shoes. Always judge a man by how he dresses, her mother told her, especially how clean his shoes are !

He was clearly the sort of guy that would hold court with his peers, a man’s man, successful in business, life and love. One of those guys that could charm his way through life. Peter bloody Perfect she thought.

She watched them as she sipped her drink and then there came a parting of the ways. The three guys that were in the bar earlier shook hands with Mr Perfect and they said their goodbyes. With that Mr Perfect came to the bar and beckoned Tim over to him.

He spoke to the barman, “Tim do you think the gorgeous young lady to my left here is probably the most beautiful woman to frequent these premises in a long while ?”

Tim responded “I would indeed sir”

Tim then looked at Kate and smiled, Kate half smiled and then raised her eyebrows as if to say isn’t that the corniest line you’ve heard in these premises for a long while.

The man continued “Do you think if I offered to buy the young lady a drink that she would accept ?”

“I’ve come to the conclusion sir, to take opportunities in life you just have to ask” Tim replied switching his gaze between Kate and Peter Perfect.

Kate turned to the man who was now looking admiringly at her. He had piercing blue eyes and was even more attractive close up.

He spoke directly to her now “I would be most honoured if you would allow me to buy you a drink Miss.”

She thought about it briefly, the choices were an early night or engage in conversation with this intriguing handsome man.

She turned to Tim – “I would like a gin and tonic please” and turning to the man said “Thank you”

The man replied “You are most welcome, same for me please Tim” and he moved nearer to Kate. Still standing he held out his hand and said “My name is Patrick, not Pat or Paddy, Patrick, but you can call me sir”

“Yes Sir !” Kate said cheekily and told him her name. She could now smell his after-shave and it was delightfully mesmerising.

“Good, you learn fast young lady” it was an odd reply she thought.

He was Irish but very well spoken with no discernible regional accent. For a small country Ireland seemed to have more than their fair share of strong accents.

“So Kate I was going to ask you the usual get to know questions but I wonder if I might play a little game with you and tell you what I think you are and what you do ?”

“OK that might be interesting” she replied.

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

over a year ago

Westhill

“Could I ask you to hold out your hands please ?” He asked.

She did so and he held them with his hands. He had a firm but gentle grip as he first looked at her palms and then the backs of her hands. She could see that he had a very expensive watch and also wore cufflinks – this guy exuded class.

“Ok, you’re English which is why you have that unwitting air of arrogance and from your accent you probably reside in the South of England. You’re in your mid twenties, say 26 or 27 as you have the confidence to sit in a bar alone. You take great care in your appearance and you’re clearly married but not here with your husband – I’d say a girly weekend. I’m struggling with why you’re in the bar alone but I’m guessing that there was only a small group of you in the first place and you’ve decided to pace yourself for a big night out tomorrow night leaving the die-hards to get wasted tonight. “

Kate said “Ok..” and was about to continue when he said “Please wait until I finish”

Suitably admonished she sat there quietly. “You come from an upper middle class background with good parents who have brought you up well. You went to Uni studied hard and no doubt got a suitable vocational degree in Law or Banking or Business Management and that’s where you’re building your career. You live in a nice semi-detached house and drive a modest saloon car probably a Japanese make and children and pets are not yet on the agenda. You’ve drifted into the classic family cliché without realising it and you’re wasting your full potential but maybe that’s how you want it ?”

Kate was a little affronted by that but countered “I’m not sure how you picked all of that up just by looking at me but your generalisations are not too far from the truth. “ She explained why she was there on her own but then went on to ask why he thought she was wasting her potential.

“Because a greater percentage of young women in their mid twenties want the husband, the house, the car, the career and a little way down the line – the kids. Many have the brains and potential to do so much more and they let it slip away especially wasting their sexual potential. They settle for a couple of shags a week, mainly to keep their husbands happy and they never really let go with regard to sex until they’re in their forties or fifties by which time their perfect bodies, their weapons of mass seduction if you like, have lost their edge somewhat.”

Kate was determined to stand her corner “I enjoy making love with my husband !”

“I’m sure you do and you probably think you’re good at it but if you haven’t been married too long then you’re still literally in the honeymoon period. Another few years and it’ll be a drudge, a chore to get over with for both of you and that’s where the relationship comes under serious threat.”

“For your information I do think I’m good at love-making” Kate said and was immediately embarrassed at how naïve that sounded.

“How many men did you fuck before you married your husband ?, three ? maybe four ? A couple of short term Uni relationships with boys straight out of school just wanting to get their ends away. Add in a one night stand because you were d*unk and a holiday romance in Benidorm. Not really setting the world alight on a Sexual CV is it ?” He was quite sarcastic but very accurate.

“Men get bored, if women thought like men with regard to how to please their partner and actually get pleasure themselves by doing so, like most men, then sex, love-making and just plain old fucking would be something to look forward to, something that gives a tingle in the anticipation, something to be adored.” He paused.

“Tell me when was the last time you initiated love-making when he wasn’t feeling up for it ?” She made no reply.

“When was the last time you tied him up and really took control ?” No reply.

“Ok, When was the last time he tied you up ?” She didn’t answer.

“When was the last time either of you was so spontaneous that wherever you were at that moment you just had to find a secluded spot and get down to it ?” Still no response.

“Do you get turned on knowing how much a man wants to bed you ?”

“Yes with my husband.” She was quite emphatic.

“He doesn’t count - I’m talking about a complete stranger like myself, you can surely see it in my eyes how much I want to pleasure you senseless and you know in your heart of hearts that I’m fully equipped and able to do so.” He didn’t let her answer but continued.

“Have you ever made love with another woman ?”

“No” was Kate’s immediate reply, she hid the fact that she was mildly curious and was surprised when Patrick blatantly said.

“Hmmm, but I’ll bet you’ve thought about the idea even if it’s just a snog.” He went on.

“Effectively though you’re denying yourself 50% of potential play-friends” he stared at her and shook his head.

“My case rests – wasted potential and yet so easily cured.”

He finished his drink and called Tim over again for another round. Kate thought about his very personal questions and wanted to leave it but the curiosity got the better of her.

“How is it easily cured ?” She asked finishing her G&T and saying thank you for the next one.

“I can use a thousand words which still wouldn’t get the message across or I can show you.” He was so matter of fact that she nearly succumbed. “Oh I get it, you’re just after a quickie in the hotel with a lone female, you must think I’m still wet behind the ears.” She said.

“Miss, I guarantee you will be wet because you will never have experienced anything like this before. Look at me, do you think I am a man who indulges in quickies ?”

He let her think about it. Even though she’d had a few drinks she was still compos mentis enough to present a reasonable defence, or so she thought. However the alcohol also made her horny and this mature, experienced man was undeniably attractive and talking a very good game.

“Well if I was single I might consider your proposal but I’d want a lot more detail.”

“No details because it would ruin the anticipation and the excitement of what might come next. You see if you want to come with me on this path to sexual appreciation and knowledge you have to do everything I say without question.” He held her hands again, “I promise there would be no pain involved and nothing will happen against your wishes, you would have a safe word to use and everything would stop. You just have to trust me.”

He could see she was weakening. He continued.

“I’m a great believer in fate. Let me spin a coin and if it comes down as heads then you’re mine for the evening. If it’s tails, I would thank you for your company and leave.”

She stared at him and said “But I’m married.”

Still holding her hands he took her engagement and wedding rings off and asked her to put them in her bag.

“If they’re in your bag you are free until you put them back on” he said.

She looked at them in his hand and heart pounding she put them in her bag.

“Spin the coin” she said.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

Wow. Another fantastic story.

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Omg. So erotic and horny and we haven’t got going properly yet this is very good.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

Westhill

It seemed like slow motion as it spun. Patrick caught it and flattened it against the bar. He looked at her staring at his hand. It was heads…..

Kate bit her lip and took a deep breath.

“You understood all that I said didn’t you ?” he asked.

“Yes” she hesitated. “what happens now ?

“First to demonstrate to me that you are willing to do as I say I want you to go the toilet and remove your bra. When you come back to finish your drink you will sit on the stool and allow your dress to ride up a little to show your stocking tops. I couldn’t help getting a glimpse of them when you moved occasionally, very sexy. I think you have enormous potential.”

She took a sip of her drink and went off to the Ladies.

He watched her unfettered breasts wobble as she made her way back. She sat down and sure enough her stocking tops and bare thighs were subtly visible to anyone who cared to look carefully.

He gave her a room key card and told her to take the lift to the top floor, she was to be there in ten minutes time. Patrick then got up and asked Tim to put the drinks on his room surreptitiously slipping him a five Euro note.

He kissed Kate’s hand and was gone.

She continued to wrestle with her conscience but looking at where her wedding ring should be thought what did she really have to lose, no-one would ever know and in any case she could stop at any time. She looked at her watch, it was time. Kate gathered her bag and as she went to leave Tim said thank you and good night. She was too preoccupied to hear him. Kate took the lift as instructed and pressed the button for the top floor.

She stood outside Patrick’s door and tried the key card. She was shaking and clearly didn’t work it correctly. She tried again, the door mechanism bleeped and the green light flashed on. Kate pushed the door open where Patrick was waiting for her. He had removed his jacket and completely unbuttoned his shirt – god he was fit !

By *ambiandThumperCouple
over a year ago

up near the top

Unbelievably good

By *huckMan
over a year ago

Portlaoise

Loving this so far

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Wow

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

This shaping up to be really hot

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

Yes indeed.

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Great story and well written too

over a year ago

Westhill

He gave her no chance to say anything before holding her face in his hands to first peck her cheeks and then go for a full tongued French kiss. God, not only was he was fit but he could kiss, she felt a tingle in her inner thighs and dropping her bag held him tightly around the neck.

He turned her around to face the door and said nothing as he unzipped her dress to slip it from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Patrick then ran a finger down her spine to the top of her panties before putting his arms around her, drawing her close to him and fondling her boobs and erect nipples from behind while gently biting her neck and shoulders. She could feel his erection through his trousers pressing against her bum and responding to his attentions reached behind her.

“No.“ was the firm command. “All in good time” he said.

He turned her to face him and stepped away from her to really appreciate her delectable form. “You are very beautiful my dear.”

He took her hand and led her into the room, it wasn’t just a bedroom it was a whole suite. She was extremely surprised to see a young African man sitting on the edge of an enormous bed wearing the briefest of white slips. Patrick introduced him.

“Kate, this is Michael a very, very good friend of mine and we are going to introduce you to a world of lust, passion, desire, dominance, subjugation and sexual satisfaction.”

Michael stood up revealing a huge bulge in the briefs which had barely enough material to contain his manhood. Kate said nothing but just stared. He was about six feet tall, with a toned, hairless torso and a lovely smile, without any prompting he pulled down his pants allowing his flaccid cock and heavy balls to show in all their glory. She could not help but be drawn to his beautiful circumsized penis. Even in its limp state he was easily a couple of inches longer than her husband, when erect, and had a girth to match.

Patrick spoke again “Michael is yours to do with what you will, whatever fantasy you’ve ever had about a man whether it be what you want him to do to you or you want to do with him can be realised tonight. He is literally a sex machine, as you can see he’s hung like a horse and has a tongue like a lizard. His fingers and hands know everything about a woman’s body that there is to know and indeed about a man’s as well and with some direction from myself you will know the true meaning of being fucked.”

Kate was still speechless. Patrick spoke again “There are only two rules for this opening playtime, the first is that Michael will be handcuffed to the bed and you, madam, will not be allowed to touch his cock with your hands and fingers. Do you understand ?”

She was trying to take the whole situation in but said “Yes”.

Patrick was abrupt in his response. “When you respond to me you say SIR !”

Kate replied “Yes Sir.”

By *irtfrmrwifeCouple
over a year ago

phx

over a year ago

This is going to be good.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a story! More please

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Fabulous story

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *entleman Blue EyesMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Kate’s hooked!!! Mind you, so am I now

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Good so far. .

over a year ago

Westhill

Michael was ordered to lay face down on the bed with his arms stretched towards the headboard. It was not a usual hotel headboard in that it was of a brass railing design and from it a number of silk scarves were tied. While Patrick cuffed Michael and tied the cuffs to the railings with one of the scarves she took a good look around the enormous room. It wasn’t just a suite, it was clearly an apartment and a beautifully decorated and furnished one at that.

“Please listen when I’m talking to you” Patrick spoke quite loudly to wake her from her distraction.

“Yes Sir” she said now paying full attention.

“You are to stroke, caress and kiss every inch of Michael’s skin, EVERY inch. You are to dwell on the areas that I tell you to. First while he is laying on his front and then when he is lying on his back. It isn’t a race and the over-riding goal is that YOU Madam are going to enjoy bringing pleasure to this man because he will reward that pleasure tenfold when I release him. Now set about awakening your desire and full sexual potential.”

Kate knelt on the bed beside Michael and slowly ran her hands over the smooth skin of his neck and shoulders. It wasn’t a massage technique just soft, sensual stroking skin on skin.

“Talk to him, tell him exactly what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. He will only speak when I tell him to.”

She felt awkward at first, not only because she was naked except for her panties, stockings and heels but more because she had never indulged in intimate conversation to stimulate a cerebral connection. She decided just to go for whatever came into her head.

“You’re a beautiful man Michael and I am going to stroke and kiss all of you !” She knew it was a bit lame but it was a start.

Kate planted some kisses where her hands had just been.

“Do you like what I’m doing ? I am slowly going to work my way down your fabulous body because I want to turn you on so much.”

She continued on with her stroking and then decided to scrape her nails lightly into his flesh just to get a reaction which it did – a sharp intake of breath from him. Kate immediately kissed those areas and moved on. “I’m getting ever nearer to your delectable butt Michael, I wonder what I should do with that ?” She left it there hoping to try to tease him.

She noticed that there were a number of items on the large bedside units such as lube, massage oil, vibrators and dildos of different sizes, cuffs, a ball gag, a metal bar with loops on it and even a leather mask. She moved ever lower to Michael’s backside.

Now warming to her task and enjoying the relative control she had over this big man she started to stroke his bum cheeks and then asked Patrick “Sir may I use some massage oil on Michael here ?”

He could see that she was losing her awkwardness and more importantly her inhibitions and agreed.

Hastily she picked up the bottle and drizzling the firm buttocks with oil said “I adore your cute arse, please open your legs for me.” He didn’t move until Patrick just said “Michael, you will do as the lady asks unless I say otherwise.”

Michael spoke for the first time and widening his legs slightly said “Yes Sir.”

“More please, as wide as you can” she asked. He did so as she kneaded his buttocks and leant down to actually kiss and nibble the flesh. A little more oil was dripped into the dividing crack and Kate’s fingers followed immediately working enthusiastically to not waste any of the lubricant. She had done this once before a while ago, with Simon, at his request and wasn’t so keen but somehow in this environment and with an audience she actually relished it. “Do you feel my fingers Michael ? You know where I’m going with them don’t you ?”

Patrick demanded that Michael lifted himself up on his knees “to give the lady better access”. Michael’s response was immediate adding in a “Yes Sir” for good measure. Kate changed positions to now kneel between Michael’s legs. From this angle his balls looked huge and flopping in front of them was his horse cock still flaccid. Kate clawed gently at his anus circling the starfish with one slippery finger. Her other hand squeezed his testicles and caused him to grunt.

“Remember you must not touch his cock with your fingers and if you’re wondering why he is not erect – he isn’t allowed until I say so.” Patrick said.

“Yes Sir” was Kate’s dutiful reply.

“Very good so far but now I want you to rim him.” Patrick demanded.

Kate initially baulked at the idea.

“Kate ? you heard me.”

“Rim Sir ?” she tried to play dumb.

“Yes, lick his arsehole and enjoy doing it Madam.”

She didn’t respond. “KATE !!” Patrick was becoming more insistent.

“Yes Sir” she would have to comply. Whilst he hadn’t made any direct threats of punishment he carried an air of authority which was enough to make her obey.

She moved her fingers away and licked the surrounding skin at first. She thought to herself he must be clean as her fingers would have done a decent enough job anyway. She went for it and moving her tongue directly onto her target she swirled it around. She heard a groan of approval from Michael and was suitably encouraged to pull his cheeks wider apart to make it easier. She continued under the watchful gaze of Patrick.

“Poke your tongue in and really turn him on, it is something he massively enjoys.“ Patrick said and she did so stiffening her tongue to probe his hole. All she could feel was the smooth anus flesh and it just tasted of the massage oil. Michael groaned again. Kate actually started to like it mainly because of the effect it was having and unwittingly reached through his legs to hold and massage his donkey dick, she desperately wanted to get him hard and see it in full angry mode.

“STOP !” Kate knew immediately that she had broken the rules.

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

"Michael was ordered to lay face down on the bed with his arms stretched towards the headboard. It was not a usual hotel headboard in that it was of a brass railing design and from it a number of silk scarves were tied. While Patrick cuffed Michael and tied the cuffs to the railings with one of the scarves she took a good look around the enormous room. It wasn’t just a suite, it was clearly an apartment and a beautifully decorated and furnished one at that.

“Please listen when I’m talking to you” Patrick spoke quite loudly to wake her from her distraction.

“Yes Sir” she said now paying full attention.

“You are to stroke, caress and kiss every inch of Michael’s skin, EVERY inch. You are to dwell on the areas that I tell you to. First while he is laying on his front and then when he is lying on his back. It isn’t a race and the over-riding goal is that YOU Madam are going to enjoy bringing pleasure to this man because he will reward that pleasure tenfold when I release him. Now set about awakening your desire and full sexual potential.”

Kate knelt on the bed beside Michael and slowly ran her hands over the smooth skin of his neck and shoulders. It wasn’t a massage technique just soft, sensual stroking skin on skin.

“Talk to him, tell him exactly what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. He will only speak when I tell him to.”

She felt awkward at first, not only because she was naked except for her panties, stockings and heels but more because she had never indulged in intimate conversation to stimulate a cerebral connection. She decided just to go for whatever came into her head.

“You’re a beautiful man Michael and I am going to stroke and kiss all of you !” She knew it was a bit lame but it was a start.

Kate planted some kisses where her hands had just been.

“Do you like what I’m doing ? I am slowly going to work my way down your fabulous body because I want to turn you on so much.”

She continued on with her stroking and then decided to scrape her nails lightly into his flesh just to get a reaction which it did – a sharp intake of breath from him. Kate immediately kissed those areas and moved on. “I’m getting ever nearer to your delectable butt Michael, I wonder what I should do with that ?” She left it there hoping to try to tease him.

She noticed that there were a number of items on the large bedside units such as lube, massage oil, vibrators and dildos of different sizes, cuffs, a ball gag, a metal bar with loops on it and even a leather mask. She moved ever lower to Michael’s backside.

Now warming to her task and enjoying the relative control she had over this big man she started to stroke his bum cheeks and then asked Patrick “Sir may I use some massage oil on Michael here ?”

He could see that she was losing her awkwardness and more importantly her inhibitions and agreed.

Hastily she picked up the bottle and drizzling the firm buttocks with oil said “I adore your cute arse, please open your legs for me.” He didn’t move until Patrick just said “Michael, you will do as the lady asks unless I say otherwise.”

Michael spoke for the first time and widening his legs slightly said “Yes Sir.”

“More please, as wide as you can” she asked. He did so as she kneaded his buttocks and leant down to actually kiss and nibble the flesh. A little more oil was dripped into the dividing crack and Kate’s fingers followed immediately working enthusiastically to not waste any of the lubricant. She had done this once before a while ago, with Simon, at his request and wasn’t so keen but somehow in this environment and with an audience she actually relished it. “Do you feel my fingers Michael ? You know where I’m going with them don’t you ?”

Patrick demanded that Michael lifted himself up on his knees “to give the lady better access”. Michael’s response was immediate adding in a “Yes Sir” for good measure. Kate changed positions to now kneel between Michael’s legs. From this angle his balls looked huge and flopping in front of them was his horse cock still flaccid. Kate clawed gently at his anus circling the starfish with one slippery finger. Her other hand squeezed his testicles and caused him to grunt.

“Remember you must not touch his cock with your fingers and if you’re wondering why he is not erect – he isn’t allowed until I say so.” Patrick said.

“Yes Sir” was Kate’s dutiful reply.

“Very good so far but now I want you to rim him.” Patrick demanded.

Kate initially baulked at the idea.

“Kate ? you heard me.”

“Rim Sir ?” she tried to play dumb.

“Yes, lick his arsehole and enjoy doing it Madam.”

She didn’t respond. “KATE !!” Patrick was becoming more insistent.

“Yes Sir” she would have to comply. Whilst he hadn’t made any direct threats of punishment he carried an air of authority which was enough to make her obey.

She moved her fingers away and licked the surrounding skin at first. She thought to herself he must be clean as her fingers would have done a decent enough job anyway. She went for it and moving her tongue directly onto her target she swirled it around. She heard a groan of approval from Michael and was suitably encouraged to pull his cheeks wider apart to make it easier. She continued under the watchful gaze of Patrick.

“Poke your tongue in and really turn him on, it is something he massively enjoys.“ Patrick said and she did so stiffening her tongue to probe his hole. All she could feel was the smooth anus flesh and it just tasted of the massage oil. Michael groaned again. Kate actually started to like it mainly because of the effect it was having and unwittingly reached through his legs to hold and massage his donkey dick, she desperately wanted to get him hard and see it in full angry mode.

“STOP !” Kate knew immediately that she had broken the rules.

"

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Oops!!! Naughty Kate but I sympathise with you. The temptation to stroke and hold a big cock when it’s just there in front of you, and see how big you can make it as I grows in your hand is irresistible sometimes and just makes us forget about anything else

over a year ago

Great story, has me on edge already

over a year ago

over a year ago

Westhill

“Kate stand up.” She did so and started to try to apologise.

“Be quiet, you only speak when I require an answer.” Patrick, clearly, was not very happy with her.

“Take your panties off and come here.” He ordered.

She was flushed with embarrassment and self-consciousness but did as he said. He was sat on a high backed sofa and was naked except for a black pair of tanga style briefs. She wasn’t sure where to look guessing that being subservient meant you should not look at your master directly. She looked at the floor but not before noticing his “bulge” - he too was also packing some serious weaponry.

“Bad girls get punished, you do accept that ?” He asked

“Yes Sir”

He then ordered her to lie across his lap which she did. She could again feel his hard cock poking into her stomach. She knew what to expect and it came swiftly. Three stinging right handers across her buttocks quickly reddened the flesh and caused her to yelp. He warned her not to break the rules again and then surprisingly he caressed her sore cheeks quite tenderly. He had some massage oil to hand and poured some on her as she had done to Michael. It was soothing and stimulating all at the same time. Involuntarily her legs opened up for him and he accepted the opportunity immediately when his slippery fingers teased her anus and further down to fully massage her labia.

He continued for some minutes and it was heavenly for her. She had the sharp sting of the hard hand now coupled with delightful stroking of her sex with his forgiving fingers. His hand strayed back to her anus and after sliding around the entrance he pushed his index finger in. It was easier than he thought it might have been.

“I think you have had some anal experience” he said knowingly.

“Yes Sir” she replied hesitantly.

“Go on ?”

“My husband uses a finger to help me climax Sir.” She felt even more embarrassed at revealing secrets of how she finds it difficult to orgasm, she also felt some guilt mentioning Simon.

Patrick said nothing but gently pushed in his middle finger as well, it was a much tighter fit now but after the initial discomfort she moved a little to make him do something with his digits. He knew what she was doing. “Yes you like that…..” and allowed her to squirm for a minute or two. He then gently removed his fingers , applied more oil and she then felt something else being gently pushed in there.

“This is a butt plug my dear, have you had one of these before ?”

“No Sir”

“It’s a little reward for your progress so far’ apart from your indiscretion just now. You will feel some pleasant sensations when you move.” He expected a response….

“What do you say ?” He said in a sarcastic tone as if he was talking to a five year old.

“Thank you Sir” she said, and then she felt it get a bit bigger.

“It’s an inflatable one so we’ll stretch you in stages. It will prove most useful later.”

She said thank you again but was now concerned at what was going to come later.

“Back to the job in hand, Madam.” And with a playful slap on her bum she stood up, she could definitely feel the plug massage her rectum and indeed it was not unpleasant . Kate was told to put her panties back on and wait by the bed.

She dutifully complied and said “Yes Sir”.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Another fantastic story, can't wait to read more

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Hot.

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Mmm

over a year ago

Loving this

over a year ago

Westhill

Patrick then asked her to take one of the scarves and tie it over Michael’s eyes to form a blindfold, she did so. He then ordered her to gag Michael with the ball gag. She fumbled about with the positioning and the buckle but managed it after a few minutes.

Michael was then told to lie on his back, which he did although still cuffed and tied to the headboard.

“Isn’t he a fine specimen of a man Kate ?” Patrick said

“Yes Sir” she could not argue with that statement.

“He is a male model now you know, I met him when I was in South Africa on a Safari holiday and he was working at the exclusive holiday village I stayed at. I knew with one look he had enormous potential and his sexual reputation went before him according to people he worked with.”

Kate considered that that wasn’t the only thing that went before him and wanted to ask so many questions like what was he doing here but she just said “Yes Sir”.

“Look at his penis and testicles…” Patrick said. She was certainly studying them carefully and getting very moist in the process.

“What a work of art !” Patrick came over and stood at the end of the bed and asked Kate what she thought .

“It’s beautiful.” She said, and meant it.

“Are you wet ?” Patrick asked. Kate wiggled a bit and felt the dampness.

“Yes Sir.” She replied.

“Good, now you need to continue.” Patrick said and went to sit back down. Kate took the opportunity to look at his body and was even more turned on. He was a fine figure of a man for a guy in his fifties, muscles in all the right places and a firm arse covered in these ridiculously small briefs…..but so sexy. As he sat down he spoke to Michael. “Michael you are now allowed to respond to Kate’s attentions.”

Kate knew now that she was going to see that magnificent weapon standing fully to attention. She was both excited and apprehensive in equal measure but undoubtedly she was getting very, very horny, frustratingly so. Every time she moved the butt plug reminded her of pleasurable things to come and she had two delicious men almost at the starting gate of being let loose on her. Any sense of guilt, shyness, inhibition or unease was gone, she was desperate to get sexual gratification and satisfy that overwhelming desire to get absolutely fucked in every sexual sense of the word.

“You’re mine now Michael…” She said with ever growing confidence.

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Loving this

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

Absolutely exquisite!

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Oh so good. Erotic for sure and arousing as I imagine the pleasure that’s available to us all

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

Westhill

Just trying to add the next posting but it's been prevented because of a reference to R*** ?? There is no reference to that abhorrent act in the passage and no suggestion either so I will have to examine what's causing the AUTO Check to get upset about. Please bear with it.

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hope you get it sorted, I couldn't imagine that there would be with the way you write

over a year ago

Westhill

She initially sat on his stomach, her legs astride his torso and stroked his face, neck, throat and shoulders, she then leant forward, kissed him on both cheeks and told him she was going to sit on his face. She moved upwards deliberately pushing her pussy through her wet panties on his body before nestling on his nose and ball-gag like a mother hen with her eggs.

Michael could smell her musky scent and feel how wet she was as she tried to get some relief rubbing against him. It wasn’t enough but she continued moving backwards and forwards.

“You can see why he has a ball gag now to stop him bringing you off with his tongue and why your panties are back on.” Patrick said.

“Yes Sir” she said in a rather frustrated tone but then she had an idea. She slowly moved back down his body kissing his face and neck and making sure her breasts were also making contact just to give her nipples some attention. Kate manoeuvred her pussy onto his cock which was stiffening by the second. Even through the wet material she would surely get some respite from the sexual itch that she couldn’t scratch. She sat up and blatantly rubbed herself on his shaft which was rock hard.

“Mmmm, Michael I cannot wait to have your cock in me, I’ll bet you are a fucking animal.” She said. The damp material of her panties now clung to the furrowed shape of her gash and Michael’s penis slotted along the whole length with some to spare. She pressed harder and at last it was having some effect. Patrick was wise to her little game.

“I think not Madam, you can stop what you’re doing. I’m still not convinced that you are the wanton slut that deserves such carnal joy……...yet !” She was very disappointed but sat firmly on Michael’s length just to feel it jerk against her.

“Show me your oral technique .” Patrick ordered

Kate reluctantly moved backwards where she could now get a real close-up view of Michael’s standing tool. She had seen porno pics of large black cocks never thinking she would see one for real and it really made her think about how she was going to manage this feat of human engineering. As she was unable to use her hands It was difficult to get it in her mouth because it kept jerking about, sometimes hitting her in the face. She wanted to laugh and then she felt Patrick kneel behind her and reach over to hold it steady for her.

“There, put it in your mouth and then keep still.” Patrick said

She did as she was told taking in about three inches before it touched the back of her throat.

She kept her mouth as wide as possible so as not to rake her teeth on the flesh but he was just so big Bent forward she was in a rather vulnerable position and ever aware of punishment she kept as still as possible, those smacks on her backside were still smarting a bit.

She felt Patrick hold her hips steady and pulling the gusset of her panties to one side stroked her pussy up and down. She gasped in surprise and Patrick commented.

“Madam, you are absolutely soaking but I must say that your cunt looks so welcoming .”

Kate hated that word and yet in this base, animalistic scenario it was exactly that - a cunt to be used, abused and fucked raw, she could hardly wait.

She was ordered to stay still and could feel his fingers near her anus and then with the sound of a small pump being pressed a few times the inflatable butt plug further stretched her rectum and sphincter. Kate involuntarily moved to grow accustomed to this sensation which yet again was not unpleasant.

She then felt Patrick widen her legs, unexpectedly he slid his cock up and down her slit before pushing it all the way in to her vagina in one go, as big as he was she was so wet that there was very little resistance. And oh how she desired that moment, her reactionary gasp of pleasure saw Michael’s dick fall out of her mouth. She closed her eyes and threw her head back hoping Patrick would pull her hair and pull her backwards onto the welcome intruder. He did grab her thighs though to keep her still, savouring how her pussy clamped around his thick shaft almost willing him to do as nature intended.

“Madam, you may now use your hands and fingers on Michael’s dick. I want to see him writhe in response to what you do with him.”

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

This just keeps getting better

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Yes please I’m liking how this makes me feel

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story keep going

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *aveyboy100Man
over a year ago

Preston

Superbly written story

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Very horny

over a year ago

Westhill

“Yes Sir” she said, again with disappointment but then realised she would need to move a little to pay attention to the monster member in front of her thus getting some respite from the overwhelming desire to be shagged senseless. Her anus and rectum felt incredibly full as did her vagina and all she craved was movement !

Using her hands, fingers and mouth on Michael’s cock and balls certainly had him writhing. She started tenderly which was her usual modus operandi and which he no doubt enjoyed but she thought, if he is so experienced he would need something a little more forceful to overcome his self-control. She squeezed his balls a little to no effect….then she did it again much harder causing him to groan. Her other hand gripped his shaft quite hard too and she wanked it steadily making sure the skin was pulled back as firmly as possible together with her mouth and tongue working on the glans.

She persisted for what seemed like half an hour when in truth it was much shorter than that. Even so her hands ached, her jaw ached and she wanted Patrick to fuck her. Kate recognised the simple truth that this “sex-machine” would only cum when he wanted to or was told to. She released his knob end from her mouth to give her jaws a rest and decided to jerk him hard and fast like she had secretly witnessed Simon doing once over a porn film he was watching when he thought she’d gone to bed.

Michael started to breathe a little heavier now and Kate knew she was on to something especially when she detected his hips moving slightly in rhythm with her action.

“My dear, you do learn very fast and I am satisfied that you have earned yourself one of Michael’s special gifts. Stop what you’re doing.” Patrick said.

“Thank you Sir”

“Move up and remove his gag and blindfold and release him from the cuffs, there’s a small black button on the outside of each one which will click the cuff open.”

She moved away slightly but then realised Patrick would slip out of her so she pushed back a couple of times and just hoped he would take the hint, she was gagging for release.

Patrick pulled out of her to her dismay but she quickly set about releasing Michael from his restraints.

“Now you can sit on his face, I order you to cover it all with your juices.”

Michael reached up and pulled her face down to his for a long passionate kiss. God, she thought, he could kiss as well as his tongue seemed to fill her mouth. She broke away as she desperately needed that tongue elsewhere. Michael spoke to her “Michael will tongue you good Madam –come sit on my lips and mouth.”

She did and within minutes most of his face was covered in her nectar as she squirmed about on it. He let her wiggle about for a couple of minutes before he positioned her where he wanted her. With knees either side of his head and her “lips” on his she held on to the headboard to steady herself. His arms reached up to let his big hands cup and fondle her breasts and nipples and then he started…..

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

This is good

over a year ago

over a year ago

Westhill

Unfortunately I am away until Monday and will continue Kate's adventure then....there's plenty to cum !

Thanks for all of the comments etc. they are greatly appreciated.

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Can’t wait, looking forward to it.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Can't wait for more

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Another great story

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a story x

More please

By *oxy NymphWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Lucky lucky girl! Wish it was me!

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

Love reading this

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *lave4umidsMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

Great horny read

over a year ago

Westhill

Although her panties were pulled to one side Michael wanted unrestricted access to all of her and dropping his hands to her hips deftly ripped the garment on both sides away and off.

“You bad boy” she growled and then let out a moan of approval when his tongue made initial contact and then worked up and down her sodden slit a number of times before focussing on her clitty. “Oh Jeez” she exclaimed and she moved one of her hands onto his head to urge more out of him. Michael was unerringly accurate on her pleasure button, to be fair with a tongue that size he couldn’t really miss and no more than five minutes of his lashing tongue together with the fact that she had been denied for so long - she was ready to burst.

With a loud grunt and her body convulsing she climaxed almost collapsing on to him but for being held by his muscular arms. After she had come down a little she moved off of his face to kiss him and hold him to her tightly.

Patrick witnessed all of this from the end of the bed and then said, “No rest for wicked sluts Madam, get on all fours facing me.”

She turned around and did so over Michael’s prone body, now she saw Patrick’s large penis and tight balls for the first time, fully shaved. He was bigger than her husband but not the monster endowment that Michael possessed. He wasn’t cut but the foreskin was pulled right back exposing the purple shiny head. He shuffled forward and his cock was indulging in sword play with Michael’s member. Patrick poured oil on both erections and bringing his hands together wanked both at the same time. “Do you know what this is called Madam ?” Patrick asked.

“No Sir” she replied.

“Frottage, and it’s wonderful feeling my cock sliding against his and both dicks being manipulated together. The absolute best is a mutual climax with both shooting cum over each other and then a 69 to clean each other up. “

“Yes Sir” she was genuinely fascinated watching Patrick enjoying the playtime with Michael.

“You try” Patrick ordered.

Kate could barely get both hands around these two gorgeous weapons but she found that with the excessive lubricant she only really had to keep them pressed together and slide her hands up and down their lengths, pausing at the top to rub the palm of one hand over their sensitive knob-ends.

“Yes that’s very good.” Patrick said and she was suitably proud of herself.

“Enough !” Patrick then signaled to Michael to move back and urged Kate to move forward, it was clear what he was after. She spoke out of turn which surprised him greatly.

“I’ve wanted this since you first held my hands at the bar…” and then having forgot herself continued with “Sir !”. “Then you have waited long enough you wanton woman, take my cock in your mouth and enjoy everything you do to it as I shall.”

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Mmmmmnn

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

still horny. Love an inventive girl with stamina

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *lave4umidsMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story you lucky lady

over a year ago

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

By *unlover101Woman
over a year ago

Herts

Oh my

over a year ago

Westhill

Continuing in Part 2. Thanks.

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

This is very good really enjoying it

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

By *aleflirt2007Man
over a year ago

swindon

By *escrean100Man
over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Bookmarked - great piece of erotic fiction!

Post new Message to Thread