Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting Vicky

Jump to newest

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

I’d been chatting to Vicky via PM for absolutely ages – she didn’t have any pics on her profile but she had sent me one by email. I was smitten, she was absolutely gorgeous. I knew her pic wasn’t a fake – it was the real deal. Her bobbed dark hair and gorgeous eyes looked back at me from the screen and I lusted after her.

We’d arranged to meet finally. She had difficulty getting time away due to her job but we’d arranged to meet about twenty miles from her home for a coffee and see if we clicked in real life.

So, there I was, waiting for her in Costa. I sat by the window, waiting for her to appear, nursing my cup of coffee as I prepared for this vision of loveliness to turn up. A couple of minutes late, she appeared at the door and headed straight for my table. I stood up to greet her and she gave me a peck on the cheek. I could smell her gorgeous perfume and she looked stunning in a light coloured top and dark trousers.

We sat down, I got her a coffee and we chatted for a little while about life and other things before she suggested we head for the hotel we had booked for the afternoon. As we walked away from the shop she gave me a cheeky pinch of the bum.

We could hardly keep our hands off each other by the time we were in Reception, and the trip in the lift up two floors with a member of staff was excruciating. I wanted to have her there, now. We made it to the door of our room, and I unlocked it, pushing the door open as our lips met. We kissed and the feeling was electric. Her warm moist lips kissing mine passionately as our hands wandered over each , me feeling her gorgeous bum cheeks through her trousers, her pulling me towards her in a passionate embrace. Soon we were semi naked on the bed – only our underwear hiding our nakedness.

As requested, I’d brought along a couple of things that I knew she liked. As she took off her silky black bra, I got out the baby oil and began to gently cover her breasts with the smooth oil, my warm hands caressing her boobs, playing with her nipples, my finger circling them as the oil made her breasts all smooth and satin-like. My fingers easily sliding over her body as I lay her on the bed, she removed her panties for me to see a neatly trimmed pussy. Encouraging me, she made me use some more baby oil on her vagina, my fingers slipping into her wet pussy with ease, rubbing her as I slowly finger fucked her…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on please

over a year ago

starts to chant. We want more we want more

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

Her pussy was neatly trimmed and I enjoyed looking at it as I fingered her. As she lay on the end of the bed, I kneeled down, still using my fingers, and spread her pussy lips apart, exposing her by now engorged clit. As my fingers went in and out, I used my thumb to rub her clit, hearing Vicky moan, feeling her body move up and down as she enjoyed the sensation, her breathing getting heavier as I slowly brought my tongue down onto her clit, using it to lick around it as my thumb rubbed it. Her breathing was getting deeper and I could feel her thighs tense slightly as I continued to rub and lick her sweet pussy. She was playing with her breasts as I concentrated on her pussy. As I sucked and licked her, I could see her squeeze her oiled breasts, watching her eyes as she massaged her nipples, squeezing them between forefinger and thumb …

over a year ago

Yummy... That's really sexy

over a year ago

That's my name and my description xx

over a year ago

Don't stop now ....

over a year ago

I may add its not actually me!! X

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

I watched her as she played with her nipples, my cock hard and erect, my fingers still probing her pussy as I licked her out. I could tell by her breathing that she was about to cum, Her thighs had tensed up, her breathing had become shallower and faster as she moaned with pleasure. Vicky was enjoying herself. Then, as my tongue circled her clit, alternately sucking and licking it, I felt a wave go through her as she orgasmed. Her legs squeezed against my head as I continued to lick her wet pussy, shivers flowing from her body as she moaned with pleasure, telling me not to stop but at the same time asking me to. Her clit was super sensitive now and the slightest touch pushed her back into orgasm again. It was lovely and red, engorged, hot and wet. I came up for breath as she relaxed on the bed, a hot flush pulsing through her body as she began to come down from her ecstasy.

I had, of course, arranged a second treat for her. Tucked away in the pocket of my jacket was …

over a year ago

Don't stop now ....

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

…my mobile phone, text already prepared and ready to send. Vicky had always wanted to try a threesome and ages ago had suggested a friend of hers who wanted one too. I had spoken to him a week or so ago and had convinced him to help make Vicky's fantasy come true. He was already downstairs in the lobby of the hotel, so I quickly added the room number and texted him.

Vicky and I lay on the bed together, kissing passionately, our hands exploring each other’s body. She took my hard cock in her hands and was slowly but firmly wanking me off, making me want her more. Her tongue traced a line down my body from my chin, past my neck, my chest, stopping occasionally to give me a light kiss on the body before finally reaching my cock, pre cum oozing from the head of it. Cupping my balls, Vicky’s tongue went up and down the length of my cock before she took it into her mouth, deep.

Just then the door opened and Jimmy appeared. He closed the door quickly and watched as Vicky continued to suck my cock. I could see him out the corner of my eye, undressing and beginning to play with his by now semi hard cock.

Vicky smiled as she looked up to see Jimmy there, naked, and rampant. He came over to the bed and stood beside me as I was being sucked off in what was one of the best blow jobs I had had in a long time. Vicky reached out for his cock too, her hand around it as she used her mouth on mine. She began to wank Jimmy as she sucked me, while slowly but surely bringing him closer to us…

over a year ago

Don't stop now

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

After starting about two feet away, Jimmy and I were now standing next to Vicky as she alternated between our cocks, sucking one while wanking the other, occasionally taking both heads in her mouth, as her tongue darted between each cock. Jimmy was fondling her oiled breasts as I stood there. He began to step away and kneel down to kiss Vicky's nipples as she continued to play with my cock. I could see him wanking himself as he played with her nipples and admired his thick tool.

I was curious to play with it. I'd never sucked a cock before and would this be the first time. I knew Jimmy was curious and as he stood up once more, I reached out to stroke his member. It felt warm, and hard as my fingers grasped it and began a rhythmic motion up and down on the shaft. Vicky was still giving me a blow job but one hand was also cupping Jimmy's balls. He was obviously enjoying himself. We shuffled positions and I lay on the bed with Jimmy standing over me and Vicky still attached to my cock, which she was playing with vigorously. I brought Jimmy closer and, as Vicky played with me, I played with his cock too, my tongue exploring the tip as I wanked him off. Slowly, I took it in my mouth and began to suck it, just like Vicky was doing to me...

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

It tasted good, and I used my tongue, running it up and down the length while at the same time using my hand to wank him off.

He was obviously enjoying it and it felt wonderful to be being sucked off myself while also sucking on another cock. I could feel my balls twitch with the excitement though and knew that if I didn't stop Vicky, she would make me cum. Pulling my cock from her mouth, we all rearranged ourselves. Vicky was kneeling on the bed on all fours, while Jimmy stood at the end. She took his cock in her mouth and began to suck again, cupping his balls and squeezing his bum cheeks as she gave him a blow job.

I was behind her, kneeling and looking as her bum moved in a rhythmic motion as she sucked. Her pussy was inviting me and I rubbed inside her with a couple of fingers, making sure she was wet, before I slowly inserted my cock inside her. I watched as her lips took it, pushing deep inside her, feeling her muscles squeeze my thick cock as it went in deep. Slowly I began to fuck her as she sucked on Jimmy's cock. My thrusts became faster and faster as I became more excited at making love to Vicky while watching her suck another man's cock. As I fucked her, I reached round to cup her breasts, which were magnificent. I could feel her large nipples, erect and proud, and enjoyed her stifled moans as she took pleasure in her breasts being played with while playing with Jimmy.

After a few minutes it was too much and I could feel my cock twitch as I started to cum, pumping spunk deep inside Vicky. My cock remained inside until it had started to go floppy and it was then that I pulled out. Vicky rolled over and lay on the bed, Jimmy moving down to her pussy to lick her out while she drained my cock of the last of the cum that was dribbling from it.

After Jimmy had made Vicky come to orgasm with his tongue, he lay her down on the bed and fucked her hard, his cock a blur as he shagged her. Soon, he too had cum and I began to play with Vicky's pussy again, using my fingers to spread his gooey mess all over her, Vicky licking my fingers as I removed them from her pussy, before she had another orgasm, her body quivering as she came again and again, in little waves.

After our fun, we all went for a shower, but more of that later ...

Post new Message to Thread