Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

All Bar Fun

Jump to newest

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I had spotted the group from across the bar earlier, it looked like a celebration rather than a normal night out. 6 women I would say all in the forties. They all looked great dressed up for their night out. Whilst cheekily checking out the ladies from a far I was pretty sure one of them was Claire from the cross fit group sessions I attend at the gym. I must admit that many a moment had been spent admiring her in her gym leggings and the way her breasts bounced underneath her sports bra but now she looked even better. Her long mane like hair was curled to perfection and from what I could see she was wearing a dress but I couldn’t see her legs unfortunately. She was obviously having a great time as her beaming smile was clear to see. I gave up smoking years ago but I might indulge once in a while if having a drink so I went outside for a smoke. Half way through one of the ladies came outside and was texting on her phone, she looked hot, she was quite petit, dark hair wearing it up, she was wearing these black trousers that kind of looked like flares that were quite tight on her bum and these incredibly high heeled sandals. She had a look about her that oozed sexiness. Just as I was admiring her Claire came outside and wow she looked good, she was certainly wearing a dress, it was shortish but not obscenely short or showed off her lovely long legs to perfection. Claire wasn’t stick thin nor overweight she had curves that’s for sure. Her friends phone rang and she answered it but she made a light signal to Claire and she scanned around at the nearest smokers, that’s when she spotted me. She smiled and said hello more loudly than I had expected, obviously a bit tipsy. she walked towards me and leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek. It was a bit strange as we had only exchanged hello’s and byes at the gym. She smelt amazing “you know that will kill you don’t you, young man, I don’t suppose you have a lighter do you for my friend” I handed her the lighter and she walked over to her friend and lit her cigarette and walked back to me. “Thanks for that, how are you are you having a nice night” she asked. “Yes thanks, just having a couple with a couple of mates you? She told me that it was one of her friends 45th birthday and they were enjoying loads of cocktails. We made small talk as her friend finished her call and walked over to us, Claire introduced me to her friend Jill, I noticed that Claire was a lot taller than her and I felt myself flirting with Claire. “Right I better let you girls get back to your drinks, have a nice night” Claire replied “you too” and kissed my cheek again I watched the two ladies walk away I found myself looking at Claire’s legs and bum as she walked back in and I found myself thinking about how good she would look bent over in those heels.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooooooooh

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan
over a year ago

near talbot green

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

The night went on and a couple of drinks down I could see the ladies were still having there fun, drinking cocktails singing along to the _usic. I headed back outside for a smoke, as with most Saturday nights there tends to be more people outside smoking than inside. I was enjoying my smoke when Claire’s friend from earlier came out arm in arm with who must have been the birthday girl, looking a bit d*unk “ hello again” Jill said “oooh is this the guy with the sexy thighs?” The birthday girl said looking at me and laughing “I bet your ears are burning” I responded with a _huckle “you must be talking about someone else” she lowered herself crouching on her heels and grabbed my thigh with both hands and squeezed. “Beth! Leave the man alone” said Jill “ it’s definitely him” she said “no wonder she fancies him, nice strong thighs”. Jill looked at me apologetically as Beth stood up a bit unsteady, I grabbed her arm to stop her falling over “strong arms too, my hero! She proclaimed. She stepped towards me inches from my body.” You should make a move, you know she hasn’t got laid since her wanker of a husband left 8 months ago she needs a good seeing to” she let out a laugh and stumbled back “come on Beth let’s go back inside” grabbing her arm and dragging her back towards her. “Sorry hun, she’s a bit pissed” I told her that it wasn’t a problem and that everyone should get pissed on their birthday if they want. My mind wandered as they left, so Claire fancies me does she, checking out my thighs, all while I’ve been checking her out in her sexy gym leggings. Closing time approached and I finished my drink and headed out while my mate waited for his girlfriend to come out of the loo. The girls were outside, a couple propping up now a totally smashed Beth. Claire saw me and came over “ hello again” she smiles and I couldn’t help notice her sexy lips, very kissable I thought, they were painted a blush pink and looked great. “Just waiting for our taxi’s, how was your night” she asked. “Not as good as Beth’s I remarked. “Cheeky” she said, as two large taxis arrived. “I hear you have been telling people about my sexy thighs, that’s a bit naughty” I said, she leaned into me and whispered into my ear, “it’s not naughty if it’s true” and she kissed my cheek and went and joined her friends. The ladies all got into the taxi as the first one pulled off the second cars passenger seat window rolled down and as it pulled away Beth shouted out of the window “Claire wants to kiss your willy!” There was a couple of cackles from the car and I had to laugh as I’d never heard a grown woman, 45 today shouting out of a taxi about kissing a willy. I would be lying if I said the thought of those blush pink lips wrapped around my cock didn’t appeal to me hugely.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Can’t wait for the next instalment

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

My mind wandered to Claire again over the weekend, hair long blonde hair, those pink lips, her curves, I pictured her in her dress and heels, the way she whispered in my ear made my cock twitch. Was her friend joking? I always thought she was married but now knowing that she was recently divorced improved my chances of getting my hands on her and as my mind constantly pictures her it was a desire I wanted to achieve.

Monday arrived and I woke with a spring in my step, it was cross fit day, my chance to see Claire, and I was excited. Being self-employed allowed me to attend classes during the day. I picked out my gym kit and was reminded about Claire’s comments about my thighs so I went with shorts. I arrived at the gym and the group was forming, I spotted Claire she looked great, she had a vest on and those sexy gym leggings on, grey and tight, I admired her form as they stretched across her sexy arse. I had to stop has I could feel my body reacting. I concentrated on the workouts. We were instructed to perform squats, the way the gym was set out the mats were set out in two lines facing each other. I made sure that I was facing Claire and she smiled and gave me a little wave and a smile. We began our squats and I tried to keep my eyes ahead but I couldn’t help watch her as her legs bent and she dipped closer to the floor, the fabric of her leggings stretching across her sexy thighs and has she got lower her legs opened.i looked up and saw that her eyes were fixed on my thighs. I watched as she dipped and started to picture lowering down to the tip of my cock. My mind wandered lost in the moment I didn’t realise quick enough that my cock was starting to harden. It must have been really obvious as it was starting to make a pronounced shape in my shorts. I saw Claire’s eyes widen slightly and a wry smile appeared on face as her eyes were staring straight at my groin. Thankfully the instructor changed the exercise which gave me the opportunity to sit on the mat for stretching, he then announced plank, we all assumed the position and the way we were positioned I was eye level with Claire’s sexy cleavage, it wasn’t revealing but I could make out that sexy gap between her breasts. This was torture, it was like the instructor was purposefully creating a programme that made me horny. After a tortuous planking session the instructor told everyone to stand up and stretch out “try and touch your toes, get those legs stretched” I stood up and was nearly unable to contain myself as Claire turned around with her back to me and started to bend over. I was greeted with the most perfect view of her arse. The grey fabric stretched around her arse it looked like a peach. Was she teasing me, nobody else had turned around, was this for me. I started to picture myself rolling down those leggings, kissing her arse, exploring her pussy with my tongue. I had to clear my mind I was beginning to lose control, I was horny beyond belief and was losing interest in working out and more interested in admiring Claire. The instructor said “good and stop” Claire slowly lifted up and turned around, her eyes immediately went to my crotch. I wondered if she was inspecting the effect she had in me.

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

Loving it more please

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

The class finished soon after and the group congregated outside the gym chatting away and saying their goodbyes. Claire approached smiling “hello you, that was some session wasn’t it, it was getting harder and harder” I wasn’t to sure if she was talking about the session or my cock that she had obviously seen hardening in my shorts due to the sexy thoughts I was having about her. “Fancy a coffee, I asked. She started to blush a little bit, “oh I’d love to but have to get back, what about after a session on Wednesday? “Ah” I responded I’ve got a meeting on Wednesday so I can’t make the session” “oh that’s a shame” she said. She reached into her bag and got her phone out “here put your number in here and we can arrange something” she handed me her phone, I took it and typed in my number, I saved it and added my name as ‘sexy thighs’ and put it back to the main screen “should I call my phone and hang up so I have your number” I asked “oh yes good idea” I called my phone and felt it vibrate in my pocket and hung up. I handed her the phone back and said that I could text once I know my schedule and when I’m free. “Perfect” she placed her hand on my arm and kissed my cheek “ right best be off” I watched her walk away that lovely sexy ass in those grey leggings, I needed a shower and to relieve some tension so I headed to my car and headed off home. At home whilst in the shower my mind flowed with thoughts of her, slowly stroking my cock. The thoughts of her lips around me, her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock, the thought of her doing those squats returned vividly and I stroked my cock faster until the come flowed from me. I checked my calendar and saw that Friday was free to meet for coffee, I’d leave it a few hours and text her.

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

Great

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I sat down and prepared to send her a text.

Me - hey, I’m free on Friday for a coffee.

The app told me that she was typing immediately back, the following is the text exchange.

Claire - sexy thighs!!!!

Me - if you say so!

Claire - No! You put your name in my phone as sexy thighs!

Me - so you don’t think I have sexy thighs?

Claire - erm, I suppose they are ok! I dread to think what my name is in your phone as!

Me - ouch! Well that would be telling but you are welcome to guess!

Claire - tired Claire, stressed Claire, sweaty Claire or saggy bum Claire!

Me- nope none of the above and you don’t have a saggy bum!

Claire - have you been looking at my bum????!

Me - just a glance! It’s ok I suppose!

Claire - touché, I’m free Friday! Must dash!

I smiled at our little back and forth, a little bit flirty which I liked. I felt a little stirring I was excited that we were going to spend some together.

Wednesday arrived and I would normally be at the gym for another group session but I had a meeting in London today. My phone beeped in my pocket and it was a message from Claire with a picture attached. It was here posing in the mirror in the gym, her arms out stretched holding her phone, he legs slightly wide in stance. She was wearing a pink gym vest and black gym leggings. I could make out the outline of her breasts in her vest and those leggings looked hot as hell! The message said;

Some of us are working hard...skiver!

I smiled and took a pic of myself and wrote;

‘Skiver!!!! I have a meeting!!!’ I pressed send she started typing back straight away

‘ ooh a suited skiver, very smart!’

I was just going into my meeting so I quickly texted back ‘glad you approve, must go...ps you look great too!!

My phone vibrated once more I had a quick read.

‘ charmer! And thank you! Xxx’

Three kisses I thought, that’s an improvement!! I had to concentrate on my meeting and couldn’t let my mind gallop to where it wanted too, but I couldn’t wait to be home and giving her picture the attention it truly deserved.

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

Great so far

By *ingleandfunMan
over a year ago

Rushden

Fantastic, I'm loving this

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Warming up very nicely. I’m looking forward to reading more

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I had been counting down the hours and it was now Thursday, my mind had spent many the moments imagining Claire, looking at her sexy picture of her in her gym gear. My phone beeped, it was from Claire ‘hey you, bad news I’m afraid, I’ve got a delivery coming tomorrow between 9am and 1pm which means the coffee shop is out tomorrow’ I was disappointed but these things happen. ‘Hey, no problem Claire we can rearrange for another time let me know when you are free and we can do that’ my phone beeped again ‘how about you come here and I’ll make us that coffee instead?’ This was even better! I wrote back ‘of course sounds great’ send your address and what time to be there’ she sent her address and suggested 11 which was fine with me. Friday arrived and I stopped off at the bakery and got some croissants to bring with me, I parked up at her address and went to the door, she had one of those video doorbells. She answered the door, she had her hair down the long wavy blonde curls nesting around her shoulders. She was wearing a blue summer dress with flowers on it, it looked great especially as it showed quite a bit of cleavage “hello you! She said brightly come in!” “Hello to you too, I come bearing gifts!” I held up the box from the bakers. “Well someone obviously know the way to a girls heart” she showed me into her home, I must say it was very nice a big home with a large kitchen with a conservatory that opened up to the garden. As I followed her into the kitchen the split of her summer dress swooshed slightly allowing me a swift glance at a bit of leg and my eyes traced up to her sexy bum. She snapped me out of it by asking if I wanted tea or coffee. I took the offered seat at the table while she popped the kettle on, we were chatting, small talk, how my meeting was so on and so forth. She learnt both her forearms on the counter as we chatted which gave me the most fantastic view of her cleavage but I was being ultra careful not to be too much of a perv but it didn’t stop my cock from hardening slightly. I’m pretty sure she saw my eyes flicker towards them as we spoke but she didn’t adjust position or stand up. Our conversation was interrupted by her phone ringing, she looked at the screen “urgh, two seconds I’m so sorry” I shook my head, it’s no bother don’t worry. She picked up her phone;

Matthew

I’m sorry?

A friend

He’s not a stranger and the kids aren’t here.

That’s none of your business

She brought over my coffee and placed it in front of me and mouthed sorry. She pointed at the box and I reached over and opened them.

I don’t think that’s fair Matthew and it does feel that you are spying on me with that thing.

She walked over behind me and leaned over my shoulder to have a look, god she smelt Devine strands of her hair touched my neck which sent a quiver all over my body. She walked back to the counter and picked up her drink and brought it back to the table, I looked at her and she licked her lips looking at the croissants, my mind immediately went to a naughty place thinking about that tongue.

I’m going now Matthew.

She hung up the phone, “I’m so sorry, wow they look delicious she pulled a chair over and sat just in front of me and sat down, the split in her dress revealed more of her leg and my cock twitched. She leant over and touched my arm “what a lovely thought, thank you” “not a problem is there?” Oh god no just troublesome ex husband long story” she replied. “Well I’ve got all day” so she began to tell me.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *huckMan
over a year ago

Portlaoise

Liking this!

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

over a year ago

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *ICKED WILLYMan
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Very well written - I’m definitely looking forward to hearing more!

over a year ago

keep going

over a year ago

Great so far, no sure you should've offered to listen to the full story ha ha

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Enjoying this one looking forward to next installment.

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

over a year ago

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

She began to explain that they were married things were fine until they weren’t and unfortunately didn’t spot the signs, him taking less interest. Hiding his phone from view, more frequent business trips. “You know I’m the classic cheated on wife cliche, one morning he left his phone on the bed while in the shower and a text came through that said ‘love and miss you’. It snowballed from there I couldn’t take the betrayal and now I sit a single 47 year old with two kids. It felt awful the first few months but I’m getting over it, doing things I want to do, drinking cocktails at all bar one cross fit classes to keep fit and healthy, even though I can’t compete with a young thirty something” I interrupted up her “ah come on you would give anyone competition you look great! She smiled “oh bless you” touching my arm again. “ I mean it, you are quite the distraction at the gym” I told her. She laughed “ oh really?” I told her “most definitely” she took a sip of her drink and said over her mug with a cheeky grin and a sparkle in her eyes “and I thought I was the only one perving...sexy thighs!” It was my time to laugh “come on! You can’t tell me all that bending over in those leggings was part of the workout, I know you saw!” “Saw what” she interjected. “You know the effect it had!” She roared with laughter “oh my you caught me looking, you looked in quite the state, I thought you may have been thinking about something else, was that because of me?” “Absolutely” I told her those leggings and those squats and dips had a major effect. “Hmm good to know one is appreciated I suppose and that the work is paying off” now that the cards were on the table my body was starting to react now that she knew that my hard cock was her doing and it started to react again, she didn’t seem offended or try and change the subject was a great sign. “ I’d say it’s paying off big time you look amazing, I mean look at you that dress looks great on you. “What this?” She proclaimed swishing it so it revealed even more leg than before “ this is just an old dress, it’s probably a bit too ‘booby’ to wear out” my eyes immediately went to her cleavage “ oi eyes up cheeky! “ she laughed “looks good to me” “ oh you are a naughty boy aren’t you” she said smiling a little blushed. I said to her “ what is it you said to me the other night, it’s only naughty if it’s a lie” “oh god I did didn’t I, i was a bit d*unk” at that point the door bell rang “ah that might be my new washer hold on” she got up from the chair and has she passed me she placed her hand on my shoulder, it felt good a kind of affection signal. It was the washer and the two drivers to install it. “ I’ll get out of your hair” I said to her “you don’t have to go it’s fine” no no it’s ok I’ll just be in the way. I stood up thankful that my cock had subsided. She walked me to the door. “Claire, that was lovely I had a really nice time” me too she told me “we must do it again sometime, will I see you at the gym tomorrow?” “What and miss a chance to have a gaswp at you..I’ll be there!” I leant into to kiss her cheek as she did the same and our lips touched but we lingered there a bit longer than normal “well what a perfect end to a lovely cuppa” I said. She definitely was blushing now “oops sorry” “not at all I said, I’d take a kiss anyway!” And stepped out of the door.

By *rouble 50Man
over a year ago

turriff

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Very good. Nice pace.

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

nicely written

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I was sat watching tv that evening when my phone pinged

Claire - Hey you! You got me in trouble today!

Hi, trouble, how?

Claire - that bloody doorbell again, as the door was open when you left today it records video and sound, ex had a listen and said he heard you talking about kissing!!!!!

I’d rip that thing off the wall if I was you! Sorry if you got an ear bashing!

Claire - pah who cares I can kiss who I like now.

Very true, it was a welcome bonus!

Claire- ha ha not exactly the way I pictured a first kiss!

What with me?

Claire - no, just you know a first kiss, it was an accident after all!

A happy accident if you ask me, more than happy to give it another go!

Claire - oh you deserve ‘another go’ do you

Well if did bring croissants.

Claire - you set yourself bar to high! I do anything for a croissant.

Anything????

Claire - anything!

Good to know! Just heading off to the bakers!

Claire- why what are you after!!!

Now that would be telling!

Claire - I had fun today thanks for coming over.

Pleasure, I had fun too.

Claire - I’ve already picked my outfit for the gym tomorrow....

Oh yeah!

Claire - yep, I mean we all know how you like a legging! Ha ha

Claire sent a picture message, my heart skipped a beat when I saw it, standing in a full length mirror one arm holding her phone out. She was wearing these sky blue leggings that looked amazing but to my surprise a white vest, she was obviously not wearing a bra as I could clearly see two very prominent hard nipples.

I was a little stuck for words.

Wow! You look great, you wearing that tomorrow?

Claire- they’re new! I thought I would yes.

I better skip tomorrow then!

Claire - why?

I can’t have you working out in front of me like that!

Claire - why not, what’s wrong with them, are they too bright?

No they are great but I have concerns

Claire - what concerns

??

Claire - what’s that an aubergine?

Yes!

Claire- why do you have concerns about an aubergine?

Ha ha ha oh, erm this is awkward!

Claire - ha ha why? I don’t get it?

You don’t use emojis do you!

Claire- no, can’t be bothered with all that.

An aubergine is an emoji for a penis!!!!!!!

Claire - oh my god how stupid am I! Oh they are that good are they!

Can’t have me scaring everyone or getting arrested!

Claire - you have to come or I’ll have nothing to look at!!!

Sexy thighs?

Claire - and ??

You want me worked up do you!

Claire - well it’s nice to be appreciated!

Well you did cause the issue last time!!! And I caught you staring at it.

Claire - I couldn’t miss it, it was hard to miss no pun intended!

Don’t worry I’ll be there

Claire - good I might reward you by touching my toes really slowly!

Careful I may not be able to contain myself.

Claire - is that so!

Well if you wear that vest too I’m in big trouble!

Claire - oh my god I didn’t even see that I just sent it!

Well I’m very glad you did hot as hell!

Claire - thanks but totally embarrassed now!

Don’t be you look amazing, certainly had an affect on me!

Claire - an affect?

Ha ha ??

Claire - now that’s a compliment if I ever heard one! Thank you. I could chat to you all night

But I should get to bed see you at the gym tomorrow xxx.

Night! X

I couldn’t help myself I was turned on by our exchange and had to have a release, I stoked my cock thinking about Claire, those nipples just everything about her turned me on.

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

Going great

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I stood waiting for the session to start I was a bit eager and had arrived early. Claire bounces in a big smiley face greeting me “good morning you” she beamed. “Morning to you” I could resist a look as she unzipped her hoody. She had her new leggings on as promised they looked great, the lighter colour highlighted her sexy arse and her long legs. She caught me looking and smiled. She moved closer to me and said so that nobody else could hear “ do try and contain yourself sexy thighs” I smiled and whispered back “it might be too late for that already” my body was already reacting to her and my cock thickening slightly. I had to really concentrate today or my mind could lead me astray. The instructor opened the door and let people into the training room, everybody walked in as me and Claire were at the back, Claire started to walk into the room and I followed, she suddenly stopped and my momentum caused me to walk into her, my cock pressed into her arse cheek there was no way she wouldn’t have felt it. “ sorry” I said “ she turned slightly she gave me a devilish grin and winked at me “no no my fault” the minx has done it on purpose this was crazy she was teasing me and purposely did that so I would walk into her. I had no chance did I, my body and mind were going to let me down today. We started off with stretches and I couldn’t take my eyes off her, we maintained eye contact while stretching sometimes her eyes would flicker to my groin and my eyes would flicker over her breasts and her legs. The session was tough and I managed to keep my mind focused, that was until plank time. Claire turned around her back towards me, and got on all fours, that was it, my eyes transfixed on her arse, the blue fabric stretches around her sexy arse. My mind galloped to what could be done with her in that position I pictured my tongue exploring her pussy from behind, teasing her clit. She got into the plank position but her legs were slightly opened and I was greeted with the perfect outline. Her bum wriggled as we all tried to maintain the plank. It was too late for me my cock was hard and I was starting to panic a little bit. The torture stopped as the instructor told every one to rest. “Ok, everybody up” shit I thought I wasn’t getting away with this. I stood up, Claire’s eyes immediately went to my crotch and her aim had been achieved. She let out a snuffled laugh and looked at me and pulled a face that feigned shock. I stood there willing it to subside, luckily I was stood so the only person that would notice it was Claire but it must have looked a bit weird. I managed to regain control and finish the session. Claire and I remained back in the room as everybody left. She came over “are you ok now?” She asked stifling a laugh. “No not really” I laughed “that was awkward” “you poor thing” she said “it’s your bloody fault” I said to her “moi” she said. We both laughed and she zipped up her hoody. “My ex has the kids this weekend, fancy a cuppa?” Another invite, this was a great sign but really annoyingly I had work to do today. “ I’d like nothing more but I really can’t I’ve got work today to catch up on, I’m really sorry!” She looked a little disappointed “that’s ok hun another time, right I better dash need a shower” she leaned over and kissed my cheek and bounded off. Normally I would have dropped everything but I had to do the work promises had been made. I had a thought and grabbed my phone And wrote Claire a text.

How about I get everything done and I take you out for a drink tonight?

I picked up my bag and headed home, I kept checking my phone but it had not been read yet. I showered and got cracking with the view to be done by late afternoon. My phone beeped.

Claire - sounds great, be nice to get a bit glammed up, it’s a date!.

Perfect.

I thought of places we could go and sadly the best bar in the area was the all bar one, it had a nice garden with benches and it wasn’t full of youngsters so I suggested there at 8.

All glammed up? I thought to myself, the temptation to strike my cock at the thought of her all dressed up was strong but I resisted. Work couldn’t finish quick enough.

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Great story, keeping us gripped... please keep it coming

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Looking forwards to more...and the story as well!!

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

Love the slow build up.

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I arrived a bit earlier than 8 so I could grab a table outside in the garden, the weather was perfect. I’d worn a pair of jeans and a shirt and was excited to see her. I watched her walk towards me she looked amazing, she was wearing a white sweater that looked great with her long blond hair tussled with curls her jumper made her breasts look great, she wore a long black skirt with finished at the top of a pair of black suede knee high boots with quite the heel. She saw me and wriggled her fingers in a wave smiling, I stood up to greet her and she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek “ oooh you smell nice” she said. I went to the bar and got us a bottle of wine to share “ cheers” and we chinked glasses. “This is nice, an opportunity to relax” she said. “Good company good wine who could ask for more” I said in reply, she took a sip of her wine and I noticed her painted lips, the same blush pink from before that I found so alluring. We chatted about all sorts, work, people at the gym and the wine flowed. Her phone beeped she ignored it, a few mins later it beeped again. “It’s not a problem if you want to get those, it might be important” I said. “ I don’t want to be rude” “ “no no please do, it’s fine” she looked at their phone “that bloody camera” she said huffing and furiously writing a text “ he’s asking if I was going out, and then he said fine don’t tell me, he really can be an arse sometimes, what does he care he’s with his younger girlfriend now why is it so important to know what I’m doing, the rubbish he gave me over an accidental kiss was ridiculous” she stopped “ sorry, she blew her cheeks and said I’m calm” she put her phone in her bag. She touched my hand over the table “ no more phone or ex moaning, I’ll get us another bottle” I watched her walk away, god she was sexy, not in a overt way. The way she smiled, her bright eyes, the way she was tactile and put you at ease, a little bit cheeky and flirty and her body looked great. She returned to the table holding a new bottle and instead of sitting across from me sat next to me on the bench. “Even though it was an accident I found it very pleasant” I continued she took a sip of her wine and I saw the sparkle in her eye “bit short for my liking” she said “is that so” I asked. “Ugh ugh” I moved my face closer to hers inches away from her our lips almost touching “noted” and my lips touched hers the softness of her lips felt amazing as the kiss got more intense, It was heavenly we stopped but I kept my lips so close to hers and I placed my hand on her face and gave her a soft kiss. The feeling was electric like a pressure valve had been released “now that’s a kiss” she said “ugh ugh” I said and we carried on chatting. We were like teenagers, we found ourselves holding hands while we chatted and she was way more touchy ‘feeley’ a hand on my leg or my arm. She sat there looking at me right in my eyes as we chatted, she was intoxicating. “So did you recover from the gym this morning” she asked with a little giggle. “Oh enjoyed that did you? Seeing me squirm like that” I asked her “ well it was quite the show” she giggled “it was quite the view” I replied. “I felt your eyes burning into me, quite the feeling” she said “and what was that feeling?” I asked. She looked at me, those beautiful blue eyes staring into mine I think she was considering what to say, she took a sip of her wine, “turned on” I smiled she looked a bit nervous by what she said “ so that makes two of us then, and were you turned on by me looking at you or the affect you were obviously having on me? I asked. “Both” she whispered “it’s nice to know that I can turn someone on it’s been a while” I laughed and said “I know Beth told me” she laughed a bit nervously “she did what? “So the other night when she was sozzled she told me that you hadn’t had sex in a while!” She feigned anger “oh that bitch, and what else did she tell you” I laughed a bit more now remembering the comment. “So when you all got in your taxis the other night which one were you in” she looked at me confused “the first one I think why?” She asked “well that explains it, so after you pulled off Beth wound down the window and shouted at me “Claire wants to kiss your willy” I was laughing trying to even say it. Claire sat silent. I thought ‘shit this hasn’t gone down well’ she looked me into my eyes she leaned to kiss me but bypassed my lips and went to my ear and whispered “why don’t you take me back to mine and I’ll show you how much”.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fabulous

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

This is warming up nicely

By *000photoplMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Brilliant story,. Keep it up

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

"This is warming up nicely "

Very nicely

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Good reading and well written

By *rouble 50Man
over a year ago

turriff

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Well written and a good read

over a year ago

Mmmmmm getting juicy now

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Brilliant story love the anticipation

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

A very enjoyable read

over a year ago

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

We organised a taxi to take her back to her house, we managed to finish our drinks even though our lips continued to entwine. “ I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her “where’s that bloody taxi” I said before continuing kissing her. We must of looked a sight, two people in their forties snogging like teenagers in public, but I didn’t care it was amazing. Her phone rang, it was the taxi driver telling us of his arrival. “Come on then” she said holding my hand practically dragging me from the bench!. We got in the back of the taxi and Claire gave the driver her address, it was going to be the longest 10 minutes of my life! Claire gave her phone a quick check, “nothing from the kids, which is good news” she never let go of my hand, at one point I looked at her and she looked at me and she started to laugh. The thoughts running through my mind right now we’re naughty to say the least. Through the constant kissing and the promise of her wanting to ‘kiss my willy’ I was hard with anticipation. I was sat behind the driver and she was to my left, I had an idea, There was no way the driver would see so I lifted my left hand the one she was holding and moved it into my lap and let go of her hand. Her hand fell into my swollen cock, she didn’t move her hand, I looked at her and she smiled back at me. I felt her finger started to slowly move over the outline of my cock as she said “Beth lives down that road there, I wonder what she’s up to tonight, up to no good I’d imagine” and I felt her squeeze my cock. I laughed as we were the one’s up to no good. She stopped teasing my cock as I recognised her street from the other day. I have the driver the cash as Claire got out of the car. I shut the door and walked around the back to join Claire on the pavement outside her house. “You are a very naughty boy” she said as she placed her hands on my chest and raised on her toes and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around her back and pulled her into me “if that’s the case should I go then” she grabbed my hand and said “don’t you bloody dare” and pulled me towards the door. She stepped inside and turned the light on and I followed her in and closed the door. “Shall I get us a dr..” l was on her in a flash I pulled her into me and our lips connected, I felt her tongue slip into my mouth as we furiously kissed I let go of her and removed her coat letting it fall to the floor, I felt her fingers unbuttoning my shirt. It was like a scene from a movie, the feeling was electric, two people just full of lust desperate to explore each other and no longer being able to contain themselves. She undone the buttons quicker than expected and without stopping kissing me pulled it off from the back tugging my arms out of the sleeves. She ran her hands over my chest it felt sensational. She broke off our kiss and looked straight into my eyes as she began to remove her jumper. I took in the sight, “wow” she was wearing a black bra with mesh detail her breasts looked amazing. She moved towards me to kiss me again and I twisted her around so her back was pressed against me, I moved her away from her neck and placed my lips on her neck, she lifted her arm and ran her hand through my hair as I planted kisses on her soft neck, her scent filling my nostrils god she smelt good. I moved my arms under hers and snakes my hands softly up the side of her body, she pressed herself further into me, my hands connected with her breasts and I moved my hands over them softly then a little harder, she snaked her hand behind her and stared moving her hand up and down my cock through my trousers, she turned around and we locked lips again, her hands moved to my belt undoing it. She broke the kiss and planted her lips on my chest, her hair tickled my skin which sent shockwaves through my body. She lowerered her self down and until she was on her heels, and she lowered my trousers, she placed her lips on my belly as the trousers fell to my ankles, my boxers still on, my cock poking out of the fabric desperate for release. She kissed my belly moving her lips up my body until she kissed me again, I pulled her into me, her breast against me, my hard cock pressing against her, her hand slipped from my chest to my cock,rubbing it through my boxers, she squeezed it and I groaned. It was by far the sexiest thing I had ever experienced, stood in her hallway unable to make it further into the house. Our lips disconnected and she reached behind her and unlaced her skirt and lowered the zip and let it fall to the floor. My heart thumped faster and my cock literally twitched as her booted legs stepped out of the skirt, stood in front of me was Claire in nothing but a pair of sexy heeled boots, an incredibly sexy bra and not only matching panties but stockings too. “Fucking hell! Do you know how sexy you look” She bent down to unzip her boots “oh no they stay on” I said. She smiled “such a naughty boy, I kicked my shoes off and stepped out of my trousers as she lifted her leg and bent it seductively “oh you like my fuck me boots do you” “oh hell yes” I said. She walked back towards me “these boots might be staying on but these are not” she crouched down onto her heels again and placed her hands in the side of my pants and lowered them down my legs. My cock sprang out as she lowered them down my thighs and the fell to the ground. I was so hard I could feel it pulsing, the air felt great on my bare skin. She looked up at me “you do have very sexy thighs” and my brain exploded and my eyes rolled into my head as her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Best story Ive read,keep it going.

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

over a year ago

Very good build up.

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

over a year ago

Now that's how you write a story

over a year ago

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

It felt like heaven, those soft lips pursed around the tip of my cock, she slowly moved her lips down the shaft taking me further into her mouth before sliding up again. The sensation was just fantastic, she slid her hand up my thigh and then curled it around my hard cock, she lifted her lips from me and slowly wanked me, I looked down and her sexy eyes were looking back at me “ fuck that’s good” was all I could say as her hand moved slowly up and down. She leant forward and swirled her tongue over the tip of my cock and said “let’s go upstairs” I followed the most delightful sight up the stairs, those booted long legs in stockings, I think she purposely walked up the steps to make her hips swing, I wasn’t complaining it was fantastic. She led me into her room and we kissed. Her tongue dancing with mine, her hair tickling my shoulders. I moved my arm around her back and unclasped her bra, breaking off our kiss I turned her around and pulled her closer into me my hard cock up against her arse and kissed her neck, my left arm snaked under hers to her bra and lowered the bra down her arms and let it drop to the floor. I planted kisses on her neck and shoulder and her moans made it evident that she liked it, my fingers moved softly up her body and between her breasts, I heard her suck in her breath as my thumb rolled over her hard nipple of her right breast, again she lifted her arm and was holding my head as my lips kissed her neck “ oh god that’s good” she said. I lifted my other arm underneath her so both my hands were on her breasts, my fingers thumbs and fingers rolling over her nipples. I snaked one arm down her body slowly and ever so slowly slipped my hand into her underwear “ yes” she whispered. Her head leaned back as my middle finger slipped down the length of her pussy lips, the wetness of her sex coating my finger as I teased her pussy lips. Her arm slipping behind her to clasp my cock wanking me at exactly the same speed that I was running my finger up and down her pussy. She held my wrist and raised it from her underwear and brought my finger to her mouth, as she wrapped her lips around around my finger coated in her juices my cock pulsed. “I want to taste you” I whispered into her ear. “No, I want you inside me” I wanted to taste her so badly but she had a point, both of us at peak of anticipation. She stepped to the bed which was only a few steps away and placed hands on the bed. I took the view in, just stunning, long stocking clad legs, sexy heeled boots, the black matching panties now bent over in front of me. I stepped forward and lowered her underwear just around her thighs, that would do I didn’t have patience to even take them all the way off. This was it, the moment that I had been thinking of since laying eyes on her in those leggings. I held my hard cock at the base of the shaft as I slowly rubbed the tip of my cock over her lips from behind, she let out a little moan as my cock made contact with her. I pushed my hips forward slowly and her pussy wrapped around the tip of my cock, her moan as I entered her could have made me come there and then as I slowly slid inside her. I pushed further inside her pussy gripping me and coating my cock in her sex. I moved. My hips slowly and rhythmically backwards and forwards it felt so good. Her hands gripped the bedding as I slowly pulled my cock back just leaving the tip inside her and then plunging back into her, I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her into my cock harder “ oh yes” her moans spurring me on “fuck me” that was all the instruction I needed as I fucked her harder and faster, my balls slapping against her. The noise coming from her was just sensational, moans, grunts and the odd fuck fuck fuck. The pace was fast and hard and I wasn’t sure this was a good idea to maintain as I wanted to really appreciate this and she was such a turn on that coming too fast was a real danger the way she started moving backwards and forwards with me in time. “Don’t stop, don’t stop I’m going to come” she moaned. Her pussy tightened around my cock as her orgasm engulfed her, the sexy loud moan as I maintained the pace her legs shaking and her arms collapsed in to the bed. “Amazing” she shouted into the bed as my hard cock slipped from her. She rolled over into the bed her chest flushed and moving up and down her nipples hard, her eyes closed and panting for breath. Her legs rested in the floor with her underwear around the ankles of her ‘fuck me boots’ I bent down and slipped over the boots and lifted her legs and rested them on my forearms and opened them obtaining total access to her wet pussy, I leaned forward and rolled my tongue up the length of her pussy, her hands went to my head as I flicked my tongue over her clit. “Yes” was all she could muster.

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *ave Smith1982Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Great story. Very enjoyable.

By *hamp300Man
over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ?? ??

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story so far, I hope there's more to come

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

over a year ago

Great story, waiting for more

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *lossie 42Couple
over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

My tongue teased her clit, rolling and flicking over her, Claire was grinding her hips into my tongue. Her hands went to my head as I sucked on her clit pulling me into her pussy. “Let me sit on your cock” I stood up, her juices coating my lips, her taste lingering on my tongue. I lay on the bed my cock pointing to the ceiling desperate to feel her wetness slide down me. She crawled up the bed stopping millimetres from my cock, I could feel her warm breath on me, her tongue swirled around the tip making me twitch my cock moving of it’s own volition. Her tongue danced over my cock, her lips enclosed around me. She lowered her head down squeezing the shaft with her lips. She raised her head and lifted her head and my wet cock sprang from her mouth.she crawled up my body, her legs either side of me, and kissed me. Our lips locked and are tongues entwined. I wanted her so bad, the anticipation was torturous. She raised up on her knees and her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, she rubbed the tip of my cock over her lips, her face was a picture, she closed her eyes and was biting her bottom lip and she teased herself with my cock. Heaven arrived as my cock was engulfed by her wet pussy, she lowered herself onto me, the moan she made as I entered her was so sexy. She slowly started grinding her hips “your cock feels amazing” she said as she slowly pleasured herself with my cock, controlling the speed she raised herself up slowly then lowered again, she placed her hands on my chest and leant forward slightly and started to slowly ride me up and down, as she slid up I placed my feet on the bed and grabbed her hips and raised my own hips and started to fuck her hard and fast she let out the most glorious moans as my cock thrusted into her “oh fuck” she shouted, I stopped thrusting and she sank down onto my cock, she started pushing her hips forwards and back grinding on my cock her breathing heavy, I reached up and took a Nicole between each thumb and forefinger as her speed getting more rampant. I loved the fact she was using me for her pleasure, the way she was grinding me I was close to my own orgasm, her hand moved to her clit as she was grinding me , I looked into her eyes and the look of pleasure over her face was intoxicating and the loud moans she was making would be giving her neighbours no confusion as to what she was doing. Her fingers were rubbing her clit fast, she looked into my eyes and I said “I want you to come on my cock” this had the desired effect as she made a deep moaning noise, her pussy tightened around my cock and she threw her body back as she came, leaning forward her hands on my chest she thrusted her hips as her orgasm ripped through her, the view was too much and her tight pussy grinding me gripping me was just amazing “ I’m going to come” I proclaimed, I was wondering if she was going to lift off me but she just grinder me harder, I grunted as my cock exploded, my cock deep inside her it felt like it wouldn’t stop as her pussy milked me inside her. Claire collapses forward, my cock still inside her, her breast against my chest her head next to mine, her hair tickling my shoulder. Both our bodies heaving up and down and glistening with sexual glow. “That was fantastic” I painted “amazing“ she breathed into my ear and then she kissed me

By *ack rabbit 1980Man
over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

over a year ago

Can't wait for the rest !

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Wow. One of the best written stories iv ever read. Can’t wait to read what happens next.

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Thank you so much for the positive comments! I will continue the story of Claire but as a separate story each time. Once again thank you I’m glad you appreciated the story.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great, look forward to hearing more ?? ??

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

over a year ago

Great story thanks

By *ornyelginMan
over a year ago

Elgin

Fantastic horny read

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Such a good story, the best I’ve read on here

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant keep going

By *tu_the_LeonMan
over a year ago

Somewhere called...

Great story

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

over a year ago

Brilliant please continue

over a year ago

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow, I really enjoyed that!

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A very arousing story - great writing skills!! More

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Fantastic

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

loving it

By *imandher17Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

" "

Oh an old one! Thank you! It’s appreciated. Great pics by the way!

Post new Message to Thread