Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Series of short stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Shall we go for a run?"

Energy was married. Early 40's. A mini-marathon runner who could complete a 10mile mountain trail with little problem. She was getting fitter and stronger every week. We had been fucking for a year.

At 5'4", with light hair and tight arse, my cock hardened whenever I thought of her.

I had a torn ankle, however, and even when I could run, wasn't in her league.

"Erm....a walk, maybe?"

"The forest..."

The small car park was full. 7pm on a weekday and families were making the most of the late summer warmth.

We were only 4miles from Energy's house.

Energy jumped out of her Audi in tight running shorts, sports bra, and running vest. A smile as she looked over as I swung my merc into the last parking spot.

"Right...let's go!" She said, striding at a cracking pace up the hill.

The wood was dense...laurels that had escaped from local gardens joined native pine, birch and beech in battle against the rays of dappled light that breached the foliage.

Underfoot, leaves and the heavier scent of mushrooms created a humid air.

Within 4 or 5 minutes I could feel a film of sweat on my back.

I reached to hold Energy's hand. A dog bounded around the corner, signalling another family approaching. Our eyes scanned the path. Was this when our affair would be discovered?

25mins into the walk and we had barely kissed. I had a durex in my pocket. My cock was getting anxious that a walk was going to be the sum of this meet...when I looked into Energy's sparkling eyes, I was taken back to a hotel room, my cock thrusting inside her whilst she was tied to the bed; to a stolen lunch hour, my cum filling Energy's mouth in the front of my car.

I was turned on.

The forest was busy.

As we circled back to the car park a waterfall grabbed our attention.

Crossing a small bridge i grabbed Energy's soft left hand.

"Follow me..."

An overgrown path snaked alongside a stream. We strode up the path, away from the well used trail, back towards the waterfall.

Within 20 or 30 metres the trees completely hid our silhouettes from the path. At least, I told Energy they did.

The waterfall was just a few metres away, its rumble loud. The stream flowed quickly alongside us as we reached a tiny clearing under a young beech tree.

We kissed.

"Will anyone see us? What's around the corner??"

"A dead end" I promised.

We kissed deeper. I opened my eyes to scan around...and caught her doing the same...

"Relax!!"

Energy opened her legs. Through her lycra gym shorts she massaged my cock.

I lifted my red T shirt over my head and hung it on a branch.

"What are you doing??"

I grinned and kissed her.

Energy's hands moved over my back. The sweat was cool in the evening air and she explored my body.

I lifted her vest over her head

"Don't believe this!" She laughed. Her eyes shone. So beautiful.

And with that, a look I recognised. The look she gave before I had fucked her from behind on the side of a hill. She look she gave before lowering my shorts in her bedroom.

Hands went between my legs. She stroked my pressing cock, then released it.

My cock sprang hard. Energy gripped it hard, and started to wank it fast.

I looked around. The dark shadows. The strwam. Energy squatting below me, my cock in her right hand.

I reached down, releasing her breasts from her sports bra. Nipples hard. Breasts soft filling my hands as she gripped my cock.

We kissed deeply again.

"I want to enter you"

"I have my period"

I stroked betwwen her legs. She was wet through the lycra of her shorts. I was desperate to fill her.

I spanked her tight arse. Twice. And once more.

Energy groaned softly and sank to her knees.

She took me into her mouth. Tongue played with my cock befote she thrust it deeper.

Rythm accelerated. She toyed between wanking me fast, then slowly circling my cock with her tongue, then fucking me with her mouth.

I stroked her hair. I stroked her breasts. I pinched her nipples.

Faster she went. I could feel precum being licked away. My balls were tight...but they refused to release....they were in a pact to make this last.

Suddenly I could hold off no longer. I gripped Energy's hair as my cock pulsed deep into her throat. A wave of orgasm suddered through me as I released my cum into Energy's mouth.

Energy moved up my body as I recovered my wits. A deep kiss, her tongue tasting of me.

I could feel her wet through her shorts as we kissed.

"I want you"

"Soon" she replied

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gosh you two are hot together. I like the new format too.

over a year ago

Natalie passed me the 2L bottle of Coke. I took a deep swig, the deep oily taste of cheap vodka giving way to the artificial sweetness of the cola.

The campfire lit our faces. The bottle made its way anti-clockwise around the group.

Looking up the night sky was clear. The day had been furnace hot and the cooler night mountain air was a welcome relief.

Natalie was 20. A year older than me. Thin. Freckles. High cheeks and vibrant eyes. She took a long drag from the spliff and it followed the bottle around the circle.

She uncrossed her legs. Denim shorts over pale Belgian skin. A white lace vest top hinted at the bra underneath which covered her small breasts.

She smiled at me. I leaned closer.

Her French/Belgian accent spoke of another world.

The Spanish lads, the core of the group, began singing. After a verse or two we all were. Swedes, French, Dutch, Natalie and I.

As the singing died away, Natalie held my hand. We stood then moved away from the group, walking a few metres towards a cluster of Pine trees.

The campfire lit her face.

And we kissed.

By *enobiaWoman
over a year ago

lol

over a year ago

As the car came to a stop, I texted.

*Jumping into the shower*

Sweat formed on my brow, my back...pretty much everywhere...after the workout in the gym. The fresh air was welcome as I stepped out into the cool morning air.

*let me see*

The reply pinged just as I stepped in through the front door.

I threw my trainers outside and filled the kettle.

*watch my shower?*

*yes*

I left my socks in the washing machine and trotted upstairs, dialling her number.

"Hello, you"

The woman on the video call laughed and swallowed down some granola.

"Plans for the day?"

She responded with another spoonful of granola.

"No small-talk, then"

"Nope....get on with it..."

I propped the camera-phone on a cup, and lifted the blue T-shirt over my head. Sweat glistened.

I turned, ran the shower and returned to stand in front of the phone.

The woman peering back at me raised her eye-brows, and indicated downwards.

My cock twitched. I was stripping in front of a woman I had met on Fab.

I lowered my shorts slightly. The whiteness of my hip contrasted with my lightly tanned body.

My cock hardened further.

Shorts dropped to the ground.

I paused.

The woman smiled....and took a final swallow of coffee.

Stepping into the shower I left the door open to give a better view. The hot water streamed down the back of my head, shoulders and back.

My front was in full view of the phone.

I turned, letting the water flow over me, then reached for the soap.

I lathered my chest ...stomach...then around my groin, all the while trying to both show off my body in as good a profile as I could muster whilst trying to keep water from soaking the marble floor.

I washed my cock. It stayed almost fully erect.

Then rubbed soap down my legs. Muscles relaxed with the hot water.

Shower off, I grabbed a towel and stepped back in front of the phone.

"Enjoy?"

A nod.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

The hike from Laza to Xunqueira de Ambia was 32km long. Jo and I had started a little later than planned and had hit Mount Talariño around 4....the early autumn sun hit the dirt track.

Below us was green pasture. A mix of goats and dairy cattle grazed lazily and the scene looked more like Switzerland than Spain.

We were about an hour north of Portugal heading deeper into the mountains of Galicia...the Celtic area of Spain en route to Santiago.

At a stream Jo dropped her rucksack.

"Fuck it's hot"

The hillside was almost empty of human life. This route of The Camino wasn't popular at anytime, let alone in September. However, the vineyards were gathering their Godello grapes, the Horse Chestnuts were full of fruit, and the fierce heat of the summer had passed...

"Wine?"

"Yes"

We both kicked off our hiking boots and socks. I perched a bottle of white in the stream and cut open some bread. Jo unwrapped the Manchego.

"It's a fine life"

Jo stripped off her vest top and lay in the sun in her sports bra. I swigged from the bottle and placed it back in the stream, my own T shirt long discarded.

"Can we join you?"

Tomas and Sophie sat with us. I handed Sophie the bottle.

We'd met two days previous in the village of Lubian. A few beers had sealed the friendship.

They kicked off their boots. Tomas unwrapped some chorizo and added it to the makeshift picnic.

Sophie uncorked the second bottle and took a big drink.

"The water is so tempting!"

Jo splashed her. The cold water soaked Sophie top

"Bitch" Sophie shouted, and splashed Jo back.

In seconds Jo and Sophie were knee deep in the mountain stream, laughing and screaming. Tomas ran in and soaked his girlfriend. Sophie threw her top onto the bank and fell back as she did so.

I pushed Tomas into the stream. The Austrian recovered and tackled me into the water. The cold shocked my skin.

Laughing, i grabbed the bottle and offered it to Jo. She drank and passed it around.

Sophie collapsed onto the grass and stripped off her wet khaki shorts, then flung her bra onto her pack.

I was drenched. I stripped completely. Tomas did likewise.

Jo looked at me and smiled, then threw her bra and leggings onto the branch of a tree to dry.

The girls grabbed more wine and lay chatting in the sun in their knickers. Tomas and i, naked, joined them.

I kissed Jo. Sophie watched. Tomas lay back, eyes closed. Jo sat up, then kissed Sophie. Their tongues, wet with wine and stream-water, tasted each other.

"Zis is a pilgramage!" Chuckled Tomas.

Jo led Sophie's hand to her breast as they kissed. Drinking from the bottle, i watched, entranced. Sophie opened her eyes, her gaze resting on my cock.

By *enobiaWoman
over a year ago

lol

Post new Message to Thread