Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My last meet “To suckle”

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to share the story of the last meet I had on here....... I got chatting to a sexy lady on here when I noticed her status related to Her wanting to get milk from her breasts although she wasn’t pregnant and had not had any children or breast fed recently! So I messaged asking if she was wanting somebody to “Suckle” on her breasts... something I had always had an interest in......

So we started messaging and soon realised We did have similar ideas about a horny meet that would give her boobs lots of attention. We were soon messaging a lot about it and it wasn’t long before we were arranging to meet. The couple of days leading up to meeting we messaged even more and the build up and anticipation was making me constantly horny. So just a few days later we were meeting. We had already discussed how things were going to start and a bit of a role play kind of story as to why we were meeting that morning.

All this build up did have me worried a little, we had swapped face pics and she did look lovely, so I was just hoping the meet was going to be as horny as we had talked about....... I Was nervous the morning we were meeting, although I was quite busy so that kept my mind off it a little.....then the message came through “I’m here”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Nice start. Let's hear the rest

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *azKayeMan
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

I was nervously waiting for her and then saw her approaching the door. I opened the door and as we politely smiled at each other my first thought was wow, I had seen her pic and she looked nice, but in person she was much cuter and much sexier, I noticed her eyes straight away, gorgeous brown eyes, and I was already thinking I was going to enjoy looking into those when we are being naughty later!

She walked in and I closed the door behind her, which means we were already stood close. We both quietly said hello and came together for our hello kiss. A lovely soft kiss to start with, then a little more passionate as we started to open our mouths to taste each other and press our bodies together. After our messages I knew she likes having her breasts stroked and I was dying to feel them, so let my hands wander up to stroke her through her dress, mmm no bra as we had discussed! A very sexy kiss and nice way to say hello.

So I showed her to the living room and went to make her a cup of tea, all of a sudden feeling more nervous than I had before!

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

So I make her tea and nervously walk back to see her in the living room. She had already made herself comfortable sat on the sofa and as I walked back in I immediately noticed she had opened the press studs on the front of her dress and already released her boobs ready for me! That was some sight to come in to! Watching her gently stroking them had me turned on already. I walked over and put her tea down, seeing her firm breasts and noticing she had nice nipples which appeared to already be erect and waiting for some attention. I managed to speak eventually and asked “Are those for me?” She smiled and nodded. As we had messaged a lot before we both knew what each other liked and what to expect so that meant no awkwardness about making a move on each other. I was so turned on that this sexy woman had turned up to see me, we already had a lovely kiss and now she had her breasts exposed ready for me to suck, and we had only met about 2 minutes ago!

So I half lay down on the sofa lying facing her and across her so I could get in the best position to taste her boobs, gently at first kissing her nipple then taking it in my mouth, I heard her let out a little moan as I started to suck her nipple,

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

This is something I would like to do

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

very nice

over a year ago

It is quite hard to imagine just how horny this scenario was for me. I’ve often looked for pregnant women on here, but never found a woman that wants to have you suckling her breasts and see if you can get some milk from her...... So after searching so long and now getting to meet a very sexy lady that wanted to do exactly the same was great........

So lying on her and taking her nipple in my mouth was a great feeling, and extremely horny! She had come prepared in a dress with easy access. I was dressed just in a dressing gown as this was what she had requested...... I was now lying across her with her nipple in my mouth, relaxing as I started to suck..... too gently at first as she told me she wanted me to suck harder, and she moved her breast so I was in the perfect position to take her nipple properly in my mouth and suck it properly, and quite hard, I knew it was much more like it as her moans got more and she dropped her head back taking in the feeling she was getting from it....... I was turned on too and hard by now, which she discovered when she made my dressing gown fall open a little more!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *T100Man
over a year ago

Chester

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *harlieSiCouple
over a year ago

Skipton

This has always been a kinky fantasy of mine to breastfeed on a lady's milky boobs.... You area lucky man to fulfil such a fantasy

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

As I settled in to suckle, I was now sucking how she liked it and could see the pleasure she was getting when I looked up at her! But she wasn’t just happy to leave it at that, she was stroking my head to relax me as I was feeding and then I felt her hand finding its way inside my dressing gown, she pushed it to the side to reveal fully my by now hard cock, then gave a little mmm as she noticed and she then knew that I was finding this a turn on too. So to turn me on even more she placed her hand on my cock and started stroking it slowly and gently!

So we were getting to the point that we were both extremely turned on. I had got the hang of sucking her nipple properly and hard, noticing almost the harder I sucked the more she got turned on..... I was tasting a little liquid from her breast, just a little.... She was squeezing her breast to help it too and then with all this coming together I seemed to hit the sweet spot while sucking and she moaned even more, tilting her head back with the pleasure. Then I felt more coming from her breast and as I sucked my mouth was getting filled and she must have felt it too as she said she felt it there, she smiled and I nodded at her..... then breaking from her nipple with her breast milk still in my mouth I leant up to kiss her so we could share the taste between us and kissed passionately as I tried to let her taste what was in my mouth!

By *isiseCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

How does a woman produce breastmilk without being pregnant, and never having had children?

(female asking)

over a year ago

She has had children in the past. Plus I know she has been stimulating it for some time, including using a breast pump.

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

It was definitely time to get more comfortable, plus in this position I couldn’t get to her pussy! So we decided to take it to the bedroom. The dressing gown came off and so did her dress, to reveal very sexy stockings and suspenders and no knickers!

She got comfortable ready for me to swap and suckle the other breast, which we did. The only problem now was she was looking so sexy and I just needed to taste her pussy too! I had got so horny doing this and I wanted to see if she was wet too!!

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *obbo6969Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

[Removed by poster at 19/09/20 11:43:56]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *obbo6969Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

Lovely I loved to do this with my wife after our daughter was born. She would produce too much milk so I would have what remained. Delicious

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

This is so hot, I'm desperate to produce

Post new Message to Thread