Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New Manager

Jump to newest

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

So to set the scene, I’m a gas engineer who works on site in rural neighbourhoods involving digging up the roads and working on the gas mains underneath, a very tiresome job working outside especially in blistering heat during the summer!

There I was jack hammering away sweating buckets when I noticed a different car than normal pull up into our site with a woman which I couldn’t make out sat inside wearing a hi vis.

The car door opened and two gorgeous striking legs stepped out and all I could see from where I was stood was a tight black skirt hugging her figure perfectly.

Safe to say the vibrations of the jackhammer near my crotch and the sight of her got me slightly aroused as I tried to not stare too much..

She began strutting over, flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder and her eyes were the kind that screamed of a dominant woman..

“Hello, My name is Megan and I’m the new site manager for your area, pleased to meet you”

I had been washed away by my own Horny thoughts so badly I fumbled to find my words.

“Hi, uh I’m Max, n-nice to m-meet you”

I felt like a right tool, thinking how did I cock this up so bad, she must know how gorgeous she looks and that I’m under her spell already. She made a comment about how hot and sweaty I was and suggested we make better acquaintances in the welfare unit... off I followed her like a dog wagging its tongue eager to sit opposite this woman and find out more about her....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Whatever perfume she was wearing was blowing my mind as it worked on me like some sort of aphrodisiac, there she sat across the small table in the welfare unit, breasts hardly contained by her white top and those piercing blue eyes staring straight into my soul.

I couldn’t help but be instantly erect and let out some nervous looking smile asking if she had been with the company long or if she was new to this game.

“I’ve only just come over to this industry, from what I can tell already it is very male orientated but I’m sure a woman like myself who knows what she wants and doesn’t take shit will fit in just fine”

Her voice just seemed to purr and it was making me even harder.

“Are you okay my love? You’re looking a bit flustered, maybe the heat is getting to you and you need to cool off?” She asked me.

“Uh, yeah, I’m just a bit hot from wearing all this PPE, glad to sit down for a bit to honest” I murmured.

What was wrong with me? She was literally making me a nervous wreck, there was something about her presence that just mentally crippled me but certainly made my cock feel like it was about to burst out my trousers.

“Now, I’m going to get down to brass tacks here. Just before I pulled up to site, I pulled over in a lay-by and checked a website I’m very fond of and a person matching your description height and size was online and nearby..”

Without warning, she raised her leg under the table and placed her heel right in my crotch.

“And by the feel of what you have hiding under there, it 100% matches one of the photos.”

Oh my god, I thought. Is this actually happening? Not only is my new manager insanely hot, but she’s found my fab account and has already an image burned into her brain of my thick 8” cock being gripped by my hands.

“Hahaha oh really, erm I’m sorry, I think the heat and jack hammer vibrations stirred something up there down below, I um, yeah”

WHAT WAS I SAYING?! Here I am sat opposite this woman who oozes sex from head to toe and I’m making myself look like some schoolboy who has seen his first set of breasts!

“Is anyone else working on this site due to come up to this welfare unit in the next 15minutes?” She demanded. Her voice had changed to a very stern tone and not only did it scare me a bit, it turned me on even more, what was she going to do or ask I thought...

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

Great start, I hope this continues to grab my attention!

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

My mind was racing. What on earth was going to happen? Surely I can’t be this lucky to just have this random new manager turn up and I’m going to be fucking her within 10 mins of meeting her? Whatever was going to happen I knew wasn’t going to last long as I was close to blowing my load already and I hadn’t even undressed yet.

“Now max, as your verifications state you’re a very good boy who does as he’s told and many women have climaxed from having your cock inside them.”

Oh my god. It’s happening. This tension was worse than when I lost my virginity, even then I lasted a couple of minutes, god knows how long I’ll last with Megan if this was what was about to happen.

She got up so quickly and locked the door to the welfare unit that I didn’t even have a chance to blink. There she was in all her glory, towering over me with my face a few inches away from her skirt, looking at down at me with a face that was full of dominance.

“Unzip your trousers and pull that big cock out like the good boy you are” She ordered.

There I am, sat with my throbbing cock in my hands in absolute disbelief that this was going on. She slowly reached down and grabbed my balls tightening her grip, all the while she’s moved closer and starts biting my ear whispering “Lie on the table fully naked, let’s see if those reviews about you are what they say they are”.

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Keep it coming, had great potential

over a year ago

Sooooo hot ??

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

With a swift movement of her hand, she slammed the window shut, cutting off any natural light into the unit and switched off the lights. There I am, fully naked on the table wondering what the hell is going on. I had no idea that when I woke up this morning I would be lying naked like this on the grubby welfare unit table.

A few seconds go by and it felt like an eternity. I daren’t open my mouth as I was subdued by her presence and was anxious as to how she would react. It became clear that I was immediately made to be her submissive and I will be at her feet to every demand.

“Oh my fucking god” I moaned, she had started to expertly lick the tip of my cock and slowly wanked my cock as she ran her tongue around my throbbing helmet. I instinctively went to grab her hair and push my cock deeper in her mouth but I felt a sharp slap to my face instead.

“Don’t you dare! This is my cock and I will enjoy it as and when I please! If you want me to leave you in here naked and call the other lads up here to find you like this then be my guest, but for now, you will lie like a good slave and take whatever I give”. She barked at me.

I have been dominated a few times but never like this. This woman’s tone of voice had an edge to it and the way she carried herself was enough to make the worlds hardest men crumble beneath her.

My balls started to tighten as I could feel myself close to cumming. I don’t know how much longer I could manage having her warm soft mouth swallowing up my cock. Megan was now pushing my cock right to the back of her throat and in the pitch black all I could hear was gagging and feel the spit drooling out her mouth around my cock.

She clearly could feel I was on the verge and suddenly I couldn’t feel anything, she had stopped so abruptly that it seemed like she wasn’t in the room. Not even a breath could be heard, but I could somewhat feel her in the room standing there knowing she had me under her spell.

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

By *MR94Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Very nice story

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Lucky bastard

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

Bet you don't put this on your time sheet

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

More will be revealed later this evening

By *b9012Man
over a year ago

callington

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Was I to say something? Just the thought of finishing all over her plump red lips and have it dripping down onto her perfect tits was enough to make me climax, but I held it together and waiting anxiously led on the table.

“Well well well Max, what are we going to do with you”

The light suddenly flicked on and there she stood in all her beauty looking as sexy and menacing as ever. “You may go back to work now. Hurry up because you don’t want to be shouted at for ‘going to the toilet’ for too long now do you”

And with that she strutted out of the welfare unit and made her way down the road to introduce herself to the other lads. I was frozen rigid in disbelief at what had just happened. I slowly managed to get up and put my work gear back on, taking special care to give myself a couple of minutes to let my raging hard on go down a bit.

I felt like I had been entirely used and abused by her power but at the same time, I can’t help but admit I loved it. I really fucking loved it. What was next? Will I eventually get to be inside her? Was it a one off? All these questions were racing round and for the rest of the day I was in a dazed state of daydreaming just thinking about all the different positions I’d love to fuck her in. All I knew was that I couldn’t wait to get home and wank furiously over her.

The next day came by and I woke up with a throbbing cock from where I must’ve spent all night asleep with a erect cock. Will I see her again today? God knows.

I trundled to site in my work van and nearly crashed multiple times on my way as I couldn’t get her out of my head, almost on the verge of pulling over and going in the back of the van to wank my pulsating cock.

The welfare unit was open and I could hear laughing.. oh my god. She was in there with the lads. Was she telling them about how I became her slave for 15minutes and made me lie naked on the table at her command? I grudgingly approached the welfare and stepped inside looking sheepish.

“Fuck me Max, what’s up with you? Look like you’ve seen a ghost” asked my team leader.

“Yes max, are you sure you slept okay, you don’t look yourself?” Megan queried.

Thank god, they don’t know anything, well I’m pretty sure they didn’t.

Little did I know that today was going to involve lots and lots of edging and Megan getting her way once again..

over a year ago

Keep. It. Going.

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

More please

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

After we had spent a good 20mins catching up with what shit films we had all watched the night before, drinking our tea and having a quick smoke before the shift, Megan beckoned me to come down and sit in her car to go through some paperwork which was needed to sign me off on my qualification.

I didn’t need to have eyes in the back of my head to know the lads were pulling all sorts of faces and gestures as we both walked 50m down the road to her car. Little did they know what happened yesterday and what was about to happen. To be honest, I was almost scared shitless thinking about what was to come.

“So you’ve been on here for 2 years now and you’re coming up to the point where you have to take your on site assessment where I will observe your working practices and sign you off if you are competent in doing job safely and effectively.”

“Yeah that’s fine with me, are we doing it today? I didn’t realise it had come around so quickly!” I replied.

“Well yes it has come quickly but that’s not why I pulled you in here. The only thing that won’t be coming quickly is YOU.”

Oh fuck. I thought.

The lads can see us from where they were working, albeit they could only see our faces above the dashboard but still, we were in plain sight.

“In order for me to progress you to the next stage of your job and to sign you off as competent you will follow my commands for the next 10 minutes. Failing that, you will never be able to see what I keep under these tight clothes and it will be strictly a professional relationship from then on” she said.

Her hands started slowly pulling up her skirt towards her waist and pushed her knickers to the side, rubbing her clit gently letting out a slight moan, all the while maintaining that seductive eye contact she had.

“Pull your cock out and start wanking. NOW MAX!”

I fumbled with my zip to get my already throbbing cock out of my boxers and gripped it in my hand, starting off slow but soon becoming quicker and quicker to match her pace. I was mesmerised by her lips as she let out louder moans, I could hear her fingers squelching inside her and how wet she became was making me go further and further to the brink.

“Stop what you’re fucking doing and focus on me” she commanded.

Just as I was about to cum, I let go of my cock as pre-cum oozed out and fixed stares with her. My god, she was so fucking beautiful and it was made even better by the fact she was now three fingers knuckle deep inside that tight pussy, moaning away and staring deep into my eyes.

“Now go again max, I want you to repeat this 5 times on my word go and stop. If you can last all those 5 times then I will let you cum”

The next 5 times seemed to go on forever, each time I was squirming in my seat praying to god I could hold in my sticky hot load. She had started unbuttoning her shirt and with her other hand grasped her nipples and tweaked them as she started to orgasm.

“Okay max, now is your turn, on the count of 10 I want you to wank as hard as you can so we cum together, Okay?!”

“Uh, yeah yeah okay, oh my god I’m cumming!”

I replied.

I couldn’t help it. 3 seconds in and I shot my load all over her dashboard. So much cum was pumping out of my cock there didn’t seem to be an end. “Well, I’m disappointed you couldn’t go the full way but you did manage up until the end so we will let that slide, in the meantime....”

She scooped up as much of my cum as she could and slurped it off her fingers, “my my max, who’d have thought such a good tasting cock could produce such sweet tasting hot cum, mmm”.

How had anyone not seen what had just happened?! Surely one of the lads noticed her head leaned back against the headrest staring at me while she was fingering herself?

“Now get the fuck out of my car and you best answer your phone tomorrow afternoon. GO ON! BACK TO WORK!” She barked.

And with that I hurried out of the car and stood there on the side of the road in awe and disbelief at today’s events...

By *hereswallyMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Will write more tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just to add as well, majority of it is true minus a couple details.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

Nice story

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *MR94Man
over a year ago

London

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

By *eah101Couple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

"Will write more tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just to add as well, majority of it is true minus a couple details."

But you don’t have any veris on your account to which the story states? Wish it was true

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

This was a fair few years ago, as my account states I was on here with a different name and have not long signed back up as I couldn’t stay away

By *triker0079Man
over a year ago

London

Very good so far ...

By *rSteel95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

With the hot water of my shower running down my body, one hand planted against the tiles and my other hand wanking my hard cock furiously, I had a picture perfect image in my head of Megan sat there in her car fingering herself moaning away. My thick hot load squirted all up the side of the shower curtain and I stood there for a few minutes admitting to myself that I was now her very own sexual object. Normally I loved tying women up and have them act out some naughty fantasy of a bad schoolgirl being confronted by her dominant teacher or along those lines, but this was something else. It was now who I am, I fucking loved every second Megan used me.

As I was drying off, I could hear my phone buzzing from the bedroom so I quickly rushed to it to pick it up. Withheld number. Who could this be?

“Good evening Max, go to the door and look through the peephole”

It couldn’t be. Surely not, Megan was here?! She said she would call me tomorrow, this was totally unexpected. Lucky enough I had already wanked myself silly in the shower so I was feeling strong about lasting any challenge she could throw at me.

As the door opened, in she struts looking even better than the last two times I had seen her. She had her hair tied back with a long ponytail and her boots click clacked across my wooden floor. She wore a long black coat and my mind was racing to think about what she was wearing underneath it.

“Sit down.” She commanded.

I promptly took a seat on my sofa and gazed at her sexual presence, being sucked into those oh so sexy eyes which had heavy smokey makeup, I was submitted to her again.

“After today’s events and seeing how big that beautiful cock of yours got whilst you were wanking, I decided it upon myself to call round and see what my slave can do for me tonight.”

Off came the coat and her body was sucked into a tight black corset, complimenting every single curve on her gorgeous body, tits nearly spilling out of it and her ass looked incredible. What I hadn’t noticed was the bag she brought in with her as I had been to engulfed in the way she looked. She placed the bag on the table and started to unpack it’s contents...

“Now max, you will sit there as you are and remove your clothes. Following that this leg spreader bar will be chained to your ankles and your hands will be handcuffed behind your back.”

My clothes couldn’t of come off quicker, there I sat eagerly awaiting to be used by this sex goddess once again. She clamped the bar around my ankles and cuffed my hands behind my back. Everything was going on in my head as to what would happen next. Just the thoughts alone were enough to get my cock throbbing again.

She took one look at my cock and said “Good slave, you’re now learning that everytime I wish to speak to you that you will have that cock nice and hard for me, is that understood?”

“Yes miss” I murmured.

“Good boy, now let’s begin shall we”....

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago