Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

From Prude to Slut in One Hour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife Mandy, is--or was--a very prim and proper lady. Although she is very sexy, with her trim waist and hips, and 36 E boobs, she hides it very well. She always dresses conservatively so as not to draw attention to herself, and carries herself in a manner that doesn't invite flirting. The only exception to that is when she's at home. As soon as she walks in the door, the bra comes off and she gets comfortable. Our sex life is satisfactory, though I wouldn't call it passionate. I was her first, and only. Until now.

Her entrance into swinging, or more accurately, hotwifing, came quite by accident. A friend of ours, Kyle, was the impetus. He asked me if he could come by on Saturday morning and hang out at the pool and sunbathe. We had an open policy on our pool, and allowed any of our friends to come by whenever they wanted, as long as we knew in advance, so it was a common request. I told Kyle I had some things to do on Saturday and I wouldn't be there till later, and Mandy was spending the day with her best friend, so he'd be alone. He thanked me and said it wasn't a problem.

Saturday came and Mandy and I got up and had breakfast. I told her that Kyle was coming over to swim and she shrugged, as if to convey a "so what" attitude. She knew I was leaving and she told me she was about to get ready to go shopping and to lunch with Teresa, her bestie, and that she wouldn't be home to host. I told her that Kyle was aware he'd be alone until I got back in the afternoon, and not to worry about it. I watched her as she walked away, her huge boobs jiggling beneath her t-shirt, and her tight little ass swaying. Just then the phone rang. Mandy answered and talked for a minute, then hung up. "Oh darn", she said. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Teresa was called into work and had to cancel for today. We put off our plans till next weekend. "Sorry", I said in a comforting tone. "Do you want to go with me?" "I guess not", she answered. "I think I'll just veg out today and take care of some things around the house, maybe jump in the pool for a bit. You go ahead."

I walked past the pool to the garage area, and put the new edger I had just bought in the back of my truck to return it to the hardware store, as it broke down halfway through my first use of it. As I was leaving the driveway, I saw Kyle pulling in and we waved to each other as we passed. I forgot to let him know that Mandy was going to be at home, but no matter, he'd find out when she greets him.

I had got a mile down the road when I realized I left the receipt in a filing cabinet in my garage, so I turned around to retrieve it. When I got the receipt, I looked out of the garage window to check on Kyle. The windows were tinted to keep the garage cool, making it difficult to see in, but easy to see out. Kyle was moving the lounge chair around to face the sun. He was wearing long swimming trunks that went down to his knees, turquoise blue and very stylish. He looked around, I guess to make sure no one was around, then removed his trunks. He was wearing a speedo under his trunks. I remember him telling me once when we were discussing tans and the danger of UV rays, that he didn't buy into all the hype, but he still applied sun protection, and that he liked to tan wearing a speedo, but didn't wear it in front of people. His back was to me when he started putting on the suntan lotion, and when he turned around to sit in the lounge chair, I could see why he was averse to wearing a speedo in public. His bulge was humongous! I started to go out and warn him that Mandy was still home, then I started to chuckle, thinking about the shock both of them would be in for when she came out. I decided to watch for a while to see both of their reactions. My prim and proper wife stumbling upon a half naked (and very fit!) man who is very private. I could only imagine the embarrassment, but couldn't imagine what each of them would do.

Kyle finished oiling up and laid on the lounge. As if on cue, Mandy came walking out with a Sprite to deliver to him. She has always been a good host when we had friends over, and knew what everyone liked to drink when they were there, so I wasn't surprised at all when she brought our guest what he liked. I just hoped she wouldn't scream and spill it on him when she saw what he was packing.

Just before she got to him, she greeted him. "Hi Kyle, I brought you a Sprite. I ..." , and then she saw his bulge. The look on her face was priceless, and her jaw dropped in shock. Kyle, realizing he wasn't alone, grabbed his towel and covered himself. "Mandy, I thought you weren't here! JJ said no one was home!" He started turning red. In true fashion, Mandy reacted as I expected. "I can't believe you, Kyle! Why are you wearing that! And what do you have stuffed in there, and why!", she demanded. "I'm sorry, Mandy, I really thought I was alone. I would have never worn this if I thought you were here. And I don't have anything stuffed in here. It's just....me." He was beet red, and embarrassed. Mandy said, "I don't believe you! That is not your--penis--you're playing a trick on me. Penises are not that big. I'm going back in the house! I can't believe you did that, Kyle!" And away she walked.

Exactly what I thought would happen. I chuckled quietly to myself and decided to stick around to see if anything else happened. Kyle sat up for a while on the lounge, I'm sure wondering if he should go in and try to explain, or just go back to sunbathing and hope I would be back soon to clear things up. He laid back down and closed his eyes.

Then it got interesting. I saw Mandy come back out, and assumed she was going to confront Kyle again. But she walked slowly, as if to sneak up on him. What was she doing, I wondered? Kyle, unaware he was being watched, didn't move as she neared him. As she got close, I saw her eyes fix on his manhood. His thick bulge aimed to the right of his speedo, wrapping around to his side, the outline of the huge head clearly visible. Mandy stared at it for a minute, then I saw her hand slowly move between her legs. What? She never masturbated, unless we were making love. And she never cared about seeing cocks, in person or pictures. She always seemed disgusted if I ever brought it up as something to do for foreplay. But, she seemed to be--curious--and turned on--with what was in Kyle's speedo. This was totally out of character for her. And honestly, I felt myself starting to get hard watching her. I was getting turned on that she was getting turned on...if that indeed was what I was witnessing. "Kyle!", she suddenly yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. Kyle, startled, jumped up off the lounge chair. "What! What's wrong!?, he asked. "I'm upset with you!", she answered. "First, you come here wearing almost nothing, then you lie to me about not having something in your speedo. That's impossible. Now, take whatever's in there out and put it away!" "I'm sorry, Mandy, but it really is me in there. I'll put my trunks back on. I'm sorry.", Kyle said sheepishly. "No, Kyle, you're not getting away with this. Take whatever's in there out, now, so that we both know you didn't get away with this charade!", Mandy commanded. "Even if you had an erection, it wouldn't look like that!" I could see Kyle was getting annoyed with not being believed, so he was a little more forceful with his answer this time. "Ok Mandy! You asked! Don't say I didn't warn you!", and with that he took of his speedo. He was standing in front of my conservative wife, totally naked, and his long, thick manhood, swung between his legs, the head almost to his knees.

Mandy stood there, shocked, and speechless. She stared for a whole minute, struggling for words. Then she spoke. "Oh, Kyle, I'm so sorry. I just knew you were trying to trick me. But...oh my gosh...you have a huge dick!!" I couldn't believe she said that. She never used the terms "dick" or "cock". It was always the proper term. I also couldn't believe that her nipples were poking through her shirt, and that she was unconsciously barely touching herself. My wife was getting horny! This didn't go unnoticed by Kyle either. "Do you want to touch it"? he asked. Mandy immediately reverted back to her real self. "Uh, no...I mean...no, of course not! I'm a married woman and I love my husband! I'd never!" She started to walk back toward the house, but he gently grabbed her arm and stopped her. " I know you love JJ", he started. "I'm not trying to mess that up, or to have an affair. But you said it wasn't real, and I can tell you're somewhat amazed at my size, and I thought if you touched it...grabbed it...you'd be convinced it's real, and not wonder later if it was a prosthetic. I don't want there to be any bad blood between us, or to mess up our friendship. I love you and JJ." With that, he guided her hand to his dick. "No, I... I can't. I shouldn't." The words were coming out of her mouth, but her hand show no resistance. Finally, her hand grasped him. She felt it. She slid her hand up and down his shaft. It started to harden, to thicken, to lengthen even more. She let go of it and stood back and looked at it. It was as thick as a water bottle, and about twelve inches long. Mandy gasped in amazement. It was then I realized I had been stroking myself, watching my wife be excited like this. She was never this way.

Then, I was the one who was shocked. Mandy stood on her toes and kissed Kyle. She grabbed his cock and kissed him. She got close to him, and put his cock between her legs, and I could see it poking out behind her. He cock was monstrous. Then, Mandy took her clothes off! She said, "Fuck it!" and pushed Kyle back on the lounge chair. What happened to my wife? What was she doing? She never did anything like this, and never said naughty words! "I'm going to suck your cock, then I"m going to fuck you! I have to fuck you!" Mandy said in a commanding, yet seemingly desperate tone. And with that she grabbed his cock with both of her hands and took his head into her mouth, licking, sucking, stroking, all with eager abandon. Kyle didn't know what hit him. This huge titted, beautiful, hot woman was ravaging him. She stopped sucking him, stood up and fingered her smooth, hairless pussy for a couple of seconds, then moved to take his cock. She straddled him, then lowered herself slowly onto his throbbing, hard dick. She took a couple of inches, then raised back up, only to lower herself a little farther, Finally, she was taking all of him she could, only now moving fast and feverishly. Her eyes were shut, and she was moaning with every rhythmic movement. I can't believe I was watching my prim, proper wife fucking another man, and I was frozen in place. Why didn't I stop this? Why was I turned on watching this?

I felt like a zombie. But I forced myself to walk out there. Why? What was I going to do? Was I going to stop it? As I neared the feverishly fucking couple, Mandy looked at me. Her stare was blank. It was if...she was communicating something to me. It was a look of, "I'm not going to stop. I'm going to finish fucking this huge dick and you can't stop me". She was fucking him hard, looking up at me then down at him. He was getting the same message from her. "I'm fucking you and you can't do a thing about it." Not that he would want to stop either. Then Mandy noticed that my dick was hard and sticking out of my pants. She pulled me over and started sucking me. I was in a state of shock. Here was my sweet little proper wife, fucking someone while sucking me off. Who was this woman? I was receiving the best, most passionate desperate blow job I've ever had while watching her get fucked. I couldn't stand it any more, and announced to her that I was cumming, a courtesy that I always did as she did not like cum in her mouth...but she didn't move. It was like she was desperate for my cum, and I started shooting my pleasure cream into her. She took it all, and I stumbled backwards as I watched her continue. Then, the most erotic sight I"ve ever seen unfolded. She started to orgasm, violently. Her body was shaking, and she was very vocal...something she never was. "OH MY GOSH!!! OHHHHHHHH!! FUCK!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!! Kyle was thrusting up into her as hard as she was grinding in him. His orgasm coincided with hers, and I watched as he flooded her drenched pussy with his cum. They were both cumming in unison, her huge tits swaying, hitting each other as his monstrous cock emptied into her. She fell on to him, exhausted, breathing heavily, his flacid, yet still huge dick resting inside her worn pussy. I had fallen back into a chair, still reeling from what I just witnessed.

Mandy dismounted from him, then looked at me and said, in a non-negotiable way, "I'm fucking him from now on. Ok?" I nodded. She looked at him, with the same look, and said, "I expect you here every Saturday to fuck me. Got it? " He said, "Yes ma'am". She finished by saying, "And bring your speedo."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Wow!!! Good girl and assertive too Erotic . Got me hard too so that’s three of us you’ve worked your magic on babe

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

wow

what an erotic well written story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is there anymore to the story

over a year ago

"Is there anymore to the story "

Not yet

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

over a year ago

Awesome story, loved it....

over a year ago

Awesome story, loved it....

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

over a year ago

"Awesome story, loved it...."

Thank you!

over a year ago

"Is there anymore to the story "

There is, but that’s for another thread.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Look for the continuation to this story later today, entitled "Mandy's First Girl/Girl/Threesome Experience"

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent story

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

Jugsey fits the bill.... I'm sure she could easily put herself in Mandy's place, on Kyle's cock

"Awesome story, loved it...."

over a year ago

"Excellent story"

Thank you

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Next part please

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

great little story

over a year ago

"Next part please"

Already posted. It’s titled “Mandys first girl/girl experience “

By *landalCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

"Great story"

Thanks

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

By *lmond SkinMan
over a year ago

Wales

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Wow!! That is a fantastic story!! Would love for this to happen with my lady!!

over a year ago

"Wow!! That is a fantastic story!! Would love for this to happen with my lady!! "

I’ve heard that a bunch

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Got to bookmark for later

over a year ago

"Got to bookmark for later "

“Mandys First Girl/Girl Experience” is the continuation of this story.

By *emasselMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/21 17:02:15]