Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The massage....

Jump to newest

By *uge G Rection OP   Man
over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

Ok let me set the scene for you...

As we enter the hotel room, you notice the smell of all the candles i had lit in advance of your arrival.

The room is filled with the sweet smell of vanilla.... the bath already filled with plenty of bubbles catches your eye - you look at me and raise one eyebrow as if to say "for me?", I smile and nod.

While your stripping naked and getting in the bath, im busy putting on a Barry White LP before coming to join you in the bath.

As we start washing each other and allowing our hands to explore each others bodies I lean forward to kiss you, and much to my pleasure you reciprocate the actions, our lips touch as we share a long slow lingering kiss..... but we are distracted by a knock at the door....

I quickly jump out the bath and wrap a towel around me (bubbles dripping off me and onto the floor) I look at you and smile and you spot a glint in my eye as you know im upto something.

While im chatting to the guy at the door, you hear the feint sound of glasses klinking together, I tell you to stay in the bath as I will be back to join you in just a moment, the next sound you hear is a 'pop' and curiosity gets the better of you and you begin to get out the bath..... just as I walk back in the room I see your amazing body with all the bubbles slowly sliding down it.

Thats when you see me carrying the two glasses and a bottle of champagne I had ordered for us, along with the fresh strawberries.

Back in the bath we finish off the bottle together and notice the temperature of the water has cooled down, so we decide to get out and head to the bedroom, your legs wrapped around me as we kiss all the way....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

On the bed you see two pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold.... I tell you to lay down as I place each of your wrists in the handcuffs before attaching them to the headboard, the smile on my face widens as I put the blindfold on you.

Laying face down and unable to see what im doing, you let your mind focus on the music playing, until you realise im opening the massage oil.

I straddle you so that my cock is resting between your bum cheeks....

Taking the massage oil, I pour a little into my hands to warm it up before starting to massage your neck and shoulders.... slowly but firmly getting lower down your back until I have to slide down your legs to allow my hands to continue. Over your bum my hands glide massaging every inch of you right down to your feet.

Its at that point I lean over your body and whisper into your ear.... "turn over and open your legs" the heat of my breath can be felt against your soft skin as well as my tongue gently licking and nibbling your earlobe.

Just as you let out a long slow relaxing breath, I climb off you and allow you to turn over. I carry on from where I left off massaging your feet, before slowly moving back up your body.... past your knees.... forcing open your legs even furtherance allowing my hands to slide up your inner thighs.

over a year ago

As they draw ever closer to your pussy, you let out a whimper of excitement and pleasure.... but my hands don't touch it.... they carry on up your body, up past your amazing boobs and erect nipples as once again I straddle you.... both of us naked, my cock resting right on top of your pussy.... I stop for a moment to admire your heavenly body, just as you feel the blood flowing into my cock as he starts to grow against your body.

I lean forward as you once again feel the heat from my breath inches from your lips... you seductively bite your bottom lip, unable to see anything going on.... what you don't know was that I saved 1 strawberry for this very moment....

over a year ago

I place it between my lips and lower my head till it touches your lips.... I bite into it allowing the juices to drip into your now open mouth.

As we kiss we continue to share this strawberry until its gone, at which point I start to kiss down your face and neck.

Your heightened state of arousal becomes very apparent as you start to wriggle beneath meand feeling the tip of my cock pressing against your clit. Your moans get louder as you beg me to slide it inside you.... I place a finger on your lips and say "sshhhhh, im not ready yet" before carrying on kissing your neck and down your body, stopping at your erect nipples i take them in turn between my teeth gently biting them then licking them afterwards....

I carry on kissing down your body.... past your bellybutton as your legs open wide, inviting me to carry on kissing and licking.

Now I find myself with my head between your legs, my breath being felt by you, the anticipation starting to boil over as my hands reach up and continue fondling your boobs....

over a year ago

Just when you think it cant get any better, you feel the hard steel from my tongue stud licking you from slit to clit and back again, my tongue darting in and out of you as well as slowly licking back up to your clit, changing shape as it goes.... from broad and flat to thin and pointy with various degrees in pressure until you cum hard into my mouth.

over a year ago

I return to kissing your lips and allowing you to taste yourself, just as I slide my cock deep into you. We continue to fuck like this changing speed, rhythm and depth of thrust.

As your still blindfolded you don't notice as I reach for the pin wheel I had hidden under the pillow.

I sit up and grab your legs as I thrust deeper and harder into you, I begin to use the pin wheel over your boobs tracing out your nipples.... you can't take the pleasure any more as I feel your pussy clamping round me....

over a year ago

As I feel your pussy clamping round my cock and cumming hard on him, you beg me to cum as well.... and it's not long before I do.... you feel it pulsing out into the condom while still inside you....

Both feeling fully satisfied I lower myself back down and kiss you.... just as the album that was playing comes to an end.

I remove the handcuffs and blindfold from you as we share a cuddle and kiss!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Beautiful.

over a year ago

"Beautiful."

Thank you

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

That's really well written

over a year ago

"That's really well written "

Thank you, its the first time I've written a story like that!

I might start thinking of another one to write.... maybe I might try and do one a month!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really great read! I particularly liked the last strawberry

Post new Message to Thread