over a year ago

Marking this

S

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

The following morning Jen left early and snuck out so she wasn't heard, I then waited a few minutes before knocking on Claire's door to see if she wanted breakfast as I was making some. She agreed and I went downstairs to make it then went into the living room to eat. I only had my shorts on as it was a warm morning, Claire came in a few minutes later in just a pair of knickers and a vest top before sitting down on the sofa next to me to eat.

We just chatted away as normal before somehow the conversation of Bob was mentioned and I asked how it went. "Great, he was a lot more fun than I expected"

"Yeah I could tell"

"You heard?!"

"It was a bit hard not to"

"Oh god I'm so sorry" she said all embarrassed.

I reassured her or was fine and sounds like she a good night. She clearly doesn't know that wasn't my first time hearing her but she had noticed my cock grow in my shorts at the conversation, I didn't realise until she pointed it out and said "sounds like he wants to hear all about Bob and his big dick fucking me" now it was my turn to be embarrassed. She pulled my shorts down and took hold of my cock.

She began to stroke my cock while telling me about him "oh his cock was huge, so much bigger than you and he filled my tight pussy up" I was fully hard at this point and just sitting back while she wanked me and continued telling me about him. "Mmm I loved sucking on it, so long and thick, I couldn't take it all"

"Then when he bent me over and slid in his real man's cock, did you like hearing him fuck me?" Of course I agreed but had to be careful not to let anything slip.

"He shot his huge load over my face and all in my hair like a naughty boy, not before I came hard over his cock though" she continued on while she removed her boobs out of her vest one by one with the other hand. "Some of his load ran down onto these big fits, just where yours is going to go for me." And with that I told her I needed to cum, she let go and got on her knees. "Wank yourself for me until you cum over me" it turns out she loves watching guys wank and it wasn't long before I was shooting my load over her big boobs.

She didn't even clean up, we just got back on the sofa and ate breakfast with my cum all over her before she went and had a shower. Her car was in the garage so while she could get to work she needed me to pick her up. Which was fine as I had work too so I agreed to just nip in the public for a drink after work and wait for her to finish her shift. The day went fast and I soon found myself at the pub.

Bob was in there with his mates of a similar age. He hadn't seen me but I was sat close enough to hear him talking all about Claire. They were just asking if he'd had a good time but he went beyond that and was telling them all about their bedroom fun in great detail, describing her naked and how she performs. By the end of it you could tell they all wanted to fuck her, then again they probably already did.

I mentioned it to Claire when we left but I knew she wouldn't be bothered and it wasn't a secret but I felt it only right. We had to go and pick something up that she'd ordered some there was a bit of a detour home. It wasn't an issue and it was always nice to hang out with her. We got probably 10 miles away from home when we saw a police siren. We weren't doing anything wrong so we waited to see if they just went past, however they were following us. I pulled over as soon as I realised and waited for him to walk over before winding down my window.......

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Reply privately

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Next part please

Reply privately

By *ocal_lad_samMan
over a year ago

thurrock

Interesting twist

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Interesting

Reply privately

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Another fantastic Installment, thanks for keeping it Cumming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

The officer told me I was speeding, I was pretty sure I wasn't and asked what speed I was going? He told me 31mph, for context it was a 30mph zone. I didn't have a digital speedometer so I thought some allowance would be given for 1mph but he was evidently on a bit of a power trip. I showed him my license as requested and he was being a bit of a dick to be honest. Claire tried to reason with him and tell him it was only 1mph, he wasn't having any of it and she called him out for being on a power trip.

"Your girlfriend has quite the mouth on her doesn't she" the officer said, before I could even reply he'd walked round to her side and knocked on the window. She wound it down "you've quite the mouth on you young lady, you know that?" He said to her. She told him he was being unreasonable and on a power trip.

"I tell you what, I'll let him off but you need to start putting that mouth of yours to better use before it gets you into trouble" he said.

We assumed that was the end of it but then we watched as he reached for his pants, undid them and flopped out his flacid penis through the window. He had quite a thick, dark cock which hung down just below his balls when soft. "Excuse me?!" Claire said.

"I told you that you need to put that mouth to better use before it gets you into trouble"

He then took hold of it and waved it around in front of it "well, what you waiting for?" She didn't move towards him and he said "ok then, one speeding ticket coming up" and with that she undid her seat belt and put her lips around the end of his cock. It was still soft as she began to suck it but it soon became hard.

He grew a couple of inches when erect, he was a good size at probably 8 inches or something similar and I watched her expertly lick and suck on his cock and balls. A few other cars drove past and even though it was night time they clearly would have known what was going on but the officer had no shame or care that he was completely abusing his power like this. I couldn't even be mad because my own cock had gotten hard from watching and it was torture to not be able to get it out and play.

Claire continued to suck on the officers meaty cock when he told her to pull her top down. She told him no but he said "well if you don't pull it down then I'll be cumming all over your top so your choice" it was her favourite work top and didn't want his cum all over it. So she pulled down her top to expose her boobs in full to him while his erect cock stood proudly through the window.

"There that wasn't so hard was it? Now let's get me finished off shall we?" With that she went back to sucking and walking him off for a few more minutes before he took hold of his own cock and wanked it in front of her for a short time before pointing it down towards her boobs and shooting his load all over them just has the other officer in the car came over "what's taking so lo....Oh"........

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

That never happened

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

"That never happened "

Huh?

Reply privately

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

think someone forgot which forum section they are in... they're looking for the real life stories with no artistic license section

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep going!

Reply privately

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Nope spoiled it for me

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Was brilliant story from start then all of sudden she gave copper blow job with everyone around don't think that happened u must be dreaming ??????

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

[Removed by poster at 07/09/20 08:32:23]

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

"Was brilliant story from start then all of sudden she gave copper blow job with everyone around don't think that happened u must be dreaming ??????"

You are in the "stories and fantasies" section

Reply privately

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

"Was brilliant story from start then all of sudden she gave copper blow job with everyone around don't think that happened u must be dreaming ??????"

LOL this has tickled me!

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Bloody love this story. Hope there's more soon

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

*As people are moaning I'll take it away from where this was going *

The other officer clearly saw what had gone one and the cum all over Claire and dragged away his partner and let us continue on our way home. Neither of us really spoke during the remaining few miles and Claire covered up with a jacket as she rushed inside to clean herself up without ruining her top. We both went to bed in our own beds and I was thankful to be in bed as the next day I was spending it with Kelly, she hadn't said where we going though just that it was a surprise and she'd pick me up in the morning.

The morning came and I put together what I was told I'd need and then went outside, Kelly was parked down the road so her sister didn't see and off we went. We probably drove for two hours before we arrived. It still wasn't clear what we were doing but it was a nice day and Kelly asked me to get the cooler out of the boot and follow her. Given that she told me our arrangement would be pretty sexual whenever she was back I was confused as to why this felt more like a date.

I followed her anyway and the gentle breeze occasionally blew up her skirt a little to see part of her ass. After walking about a mile to some bushes she said we were here. Bushes? Really? Seemed strange but when we talked through them I noticed we were at the beach. It was around 10am at this point, starting to get a little busier but still fairly quiet. We moved down a bit to the side near some rocks and put down a big beach towel big enough for us both.

Kelly then removed her skirt and shirt to show off her bikini below, followed by her trainers and then got on the towel. I had packed no extra clothes and she knew that so I took off my shirt and lay down next to each other. "You can't wear jeans to the beach" she said to which I replied "yeah but I have no spare clothes at all"

"Take them off, your boxers will be fine"

I did as I was told but looked a real wally on the beach in boxers.

"I feel silly" I said looking at what I was wearing. "Well you can always take them off" she laughed, knowing I wouldn't. It wasn't long before she moved onto her front and undid her bikini from behind before passing me the sun lotion to rub in. She moved her hair so her whole back and shoulders were clear. I then straddled her over her ass and began to rub the sun lotion into her shoulders and back, it turned more into a massage and rubbing in sun lotion and the odd touching of side boob and began to wake up my cock.

Before long I was straddled over her with a fully erect cock pointing out against my boxers, one older couple walked past and saw it fairly clearly and I saw them mutter something to each other. Kelly thanked me and as I got off her she pulled her bikini bottoms between her ass cheeks before turning and saying "don't forget the rest" giving me a full sighting of one of her boobs in the process........

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sweeeet

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Love this story

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kelly sounds lovely!!

Reply privately

By *ough75Man
over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ood to share!Man
over a year ago

Newport

Reply privately

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *eyshamcoupleCouple
over a year ago

morecambe

F

Reply privately

over a year ago

SPALDING

When's the next installment please?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Sorry for the delay works been crazy, next part coming now

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

With that I got some more lotion, rubbed it in my hands and began to rub it into her ass cheeks. Kelly had the cutest little gym ass I had ever seen and massaging it definitely didn't help my erection much. Occasionally my hand 'slipped' and touched the side of her pussy was it was partly visible with how much she'd pulled up her bikini. A couple of other couples walked past us, one of the ladies was topless with a nice pair of boobs but other than that it was a pretty quiet and secluded spot.

I focused on her ass a lot longer than was required but better to be safe than sorry right, don't want any sun burn. I got some more lotion though and moved to her legs. Starting at her feet first which were surprisingly ticklish and gave me some more side boob view as she wriggled. Moving then to her calves which is always a nice part of the body to both massage and have massaged, I could tell during this part she was now extremely relaxed and enjoying it as I ran my hands up and down her calves.

This left only her hamstrings left, grabbing a bit more lotion I decided to focus on one at a time with both hands, focus was a bit of an issue though. As her legs were a bit further apart now and I could see her pussy a lot clearer than before and each time my hands moved up to the top of her hamstring I gently made contact with her pussy. Kelly made some encouraging noises each time I touched her pussy and by the time I had done both hamstrings I couldn't resist her any longer.

A quick look and there was no one around at all, I kneeled between her legs and pulled my cock out through my now unbuttoned boxers. After a quick rub of her pussy with my fingers I saw she was pretty wet so I went for it. She had no idea that my cock was in my hand and as I leaned forward into her I guided it straight in her and pushed it fully in straight away. Kelly gasped in a mix of surprise and pleasure as she felt me enter her.

I placed my hands down near her armpits and began to thrust my cock slowly in and out of her with near full length strokes each time until we quickly built up a nice rhythm. She hadn't looked up at any stage and just lay there face in her arms still as she took my cock from behind. I had tried to be a bit slower to keep the noise down but we were soon going at it much faster as our hornyness took over. One guy did walk around the corner and saw us but he just smiled and stood there for a moment watching before moving on. Kelly had no idea she had been watched but what came next showed she wasn't shy anyway.......

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

More!

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Don’t stop there

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmmm what did Kelly do next

Reply privately

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

She moved forward so my cock fell out of her and then flipped herself around, her bikini top stayed where it was so she was now lying on her back topless and with her legs open for me. She moved her bikini bottoms to one side for me and without a word being said I moved down to enter her again. I stayed on my knees and held her legs so I could watch her boobs bounce up and down as well began to fuck again.

Something about the fresh breeze from the sea air made everything seem hornier and it wasn't long before that same guy walked back past. This time he saw she was topless and could see her boobs clearly. He stopped to watch me fuck her while she had absolutely no idea she was being watched. That was until she opened her eyes and saw me looking up rather than at her, so she moved her head around to see him standing there.

"You like what you see you pervert?" She shouted over to him. He looked embarrassed that she'd caught him until she shouted again "want to see some more?" And with that she pulled my cock out and told me to get on my back. I did as told and she soon jumped on top of me, guiding my cock back in her with her hand before beginning to ride me cowgirl so he got a full frontal sight of her whole she did.

I couldn't see him now but he must still be watching as she was putting on a bit of a show for him and then I heard her tell him come for a closer look. It was obvious when he got closer that he was hard in his swim shorts. "Let me see it" she asked and by I asked I mean he didn't have a choice really as he nervously pulled them down. He wasn't too big but wasn't small either, maybe 7"?

She ordered him to stroke it for her as he wasn't the only one who liked to watch. He took hold of it and began wanking for her as she bounced up and down on my cock as I held on to her ass. My eyes were fixed completely on her and how she looked bouncing and grinding on my cock when I heard her say "lie down here you deserve some reward" I said it was ok and he lay down next to me, not touching of course.

Kelly then leaned over and while riding me began to suck on his cock. I knew how that felt from my previous experience with her as she was very good at sucking cock and you could tell from his reaction that her skills were going down a real treat with him. I was now in what was my first threesome although all my attention was on and would remain on Kelly and her tight pussy that was riding me..........

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes man

S

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Bump

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

over a year ago

SPALDING

Love this story, more please

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I could hear the mystery stranger with a light manly grunt as she sucked on his cock without ever skipping a beat in riding me she had just as much skill as her sister and felt every bit as good. Her bouncing turned to grinding as she sat up a bit and turned her blowjob into a handjob. I did have a quick glance over to see her stroking his cock and he looked to be enjoying it. His confidence had grown a little bit from the nervous guy who's shorts were pulled down a few minutes earlier as he started to give her some dirty talk as she wanked him.

I was quite relieved though when he mustered up the courage to ask her if she would fuck him instead, claiming her to be the most beautiful lady he'd ever seen. His line worked however as she got off me and helped me against the rock next to us so I was sat up against it. Kelly then handed him a condom from her bag and got on all fours in front of me, presenting her pussy to him as he wrapped up his cock.

She was looking me in the eye as he entered her and the look on her face suggested he felt good inside her. He gave her ass a little spank before he got to work fucking her doggy style, I was still rock hard watching her boobs bounce back and forth as she was being fucked. She took hold of my cock though and moved it towards her as her head sank down and her soft, wet lips covered themselves around me. Her tongue was running up and down my cock inside her mouth before she began to move up and down and suck my cock.

Throughout all this experience I've had a few blowjobs but Kelly is the best, the way she moves her tongue on your cock when it's inside her mouth drives me crazy. If ever there was a time to think unsexy thoughts to not blow too soon, it's when your cock is in Kelly's mouth. She worked her magic on me as she was being taken from behind but he didn't have a lot of stamina as it turned out as he told her he was close.

She told him to pull out and she then sat him down against the rock as well with her inbetween us, he'd removed the condom and she sat there before taking a cock in each hand and began to stroke us both at the same time while we sucked on a boob each. She wasn't setting a frantic pace as if she wanted to savour the moment a little bit before she finished us off.

As my focus was on playing with her boob I heard a voice say "hi there, Nice day for it" and laughed, Kelly smiled back and replied "it certainly is" I looked up to see an elderly couple were walking past and seen us playing together before making their light hearted remark. Just as I went to go back to giving her some pleasure our mystery friend announced he couldn't hold it in any longer and with that began to blow his load up his stomach. Moments later I felt that familiar feeling of an impending orgasm as I also began to blow my load over my stomach.

Kelly made us all run to the sea nude to clean ourselves up. We didn't notice at the time and as we splashed about but we were very much aware that the beach the other side of the rock was now quite full and everyone was looking at the 3 of us as we walked back out the sea naked. We knew they knew we'd been having a threesome and became self conscious, well me and the other guy, Kelly didn't care all eyes were on us and played up to it.

After we got back to our stuff and dressed the other guy left us, we didn't even know his name but said our goodbyes and we also left. I needed to get back before Claire and Jen were going out to help them with something, they were going out for some afternoon drinks and a meal for a friends birthday but nothing to heavy as Claire had work in the morning for the breakfast shift. However that typically didn't go to plan and what happened next was about to change everything.......

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *exleyboyMan
over a year ago

Erith

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

can't wait

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *entleman Blue EyesMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Superb

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *huckMan
over a year ago

Portlaoise

Reply privately

over a year ago

SPALDING

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Claire came in late and very d*unk, she had for a change come home alone but she was in no fit state for any activities. I heard her stumbling around and checked if she was ok but she'd fallen asleep on her bed so I left her to it. The following morning I didn't hear her leave for work and was meeting Jen in town for some late breakfast as well hadn't seen much of each other later and despite all the other activities that have been going on we did miss each other. We didn't have too long though as she was on the late shift but we had time to get food and a little chat.

The food was soon gone as we were starving and Jen was a little hungover, not to the level Claire must be at work though. As we were paying the bill I felt Jen's hand up my leg and once the waiter had left she demanded we have a quickie before work, she only had about 45 minute's before she had to clock in so with travel there wasn't much time. My place was on the way to her office though so she suggested there and off we went as it was a couple of minute's drive. I'd walked but she drove us back.

As soon as we were in my bedroom I put on some music and a minute later all our clothes were on the floor and she was on her knees sucking my cock hard, which didn't take long. She knows I love her oral skills and she likes mine but today there was no time, in fact we didn't even make it to the bed. Jen pulled me down onto the bedroom floor with her and on top of her, demanding I enter her right away.

It felt so rushed but so horny as I slid myself straight inside her with little to no foreplay, I was rock hard and she was very wet. Looking at her watch she knew she had less than 10 minute's before she'd need to leave "give it to me as hard and fast as you can" and with that I pushed her legs back, held onto her and began to thrust in and out of her as hard and fast as I possibly could.

I knew there's no way I would last long like this and the sound of our skin slapping against each other was almost drowning out the music, my balls were already aching after a couple of minutes but that focus went away when much to my surprise Jen began to orgasm. I definitely didn't expect that but the whole situation had turned her on so much that she was cunmming and cumming hard on my cock which just about did it for me.

I told her I was going to cum too and she quickly wriggled off me and got onto her knees "cover my boobs" she asked. Who was I to argue as I stood up and wanked over her for a few seconds before shooting my load over both her big boobs. Just as I had finished cumming though then came the part I previously mentioned that would change everything as my end suite bathroom door opened up and Claire walked out of my bathroom.......

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh Claire hello

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

over a year ago

SPALDING

Oooo......you can't end it there. We need more.

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Claire accidentally dropped her towel from around her in shock to fully expose herself to us. That wasn't the only thing to be exposed, I stood over Jen with my cock in my hand and my cum all over her as our secret open relationship was now exposed too. As it turns out Claire was too hungover to go to work and had decided to use my bath to sober up as her room only has a shower. She'd had headphones on so the combination of that and us having our music on meant neither of us knew the other had been there.

She was a little too hungover to speak properly and didn't look well. We decided to act quickly and bypass the conversation as Jen spoke up "Claire you look awful haha, let's get you back to bed" and with that the 3 of us walked back to Claire's room, all still naked, Jen still covered in my cum. I think Claire wanted answers but wasn't in a state of much conversation never mind one such as this.

We got her back into her room and she just fell forward on her bed, legs open enough to see a glimpse of her pussy but nothing else. Jen then went into her shower room to clean herself back up and emerged back out with some baby oil. She moved Claire's s hair from her back then put baby oil in her hands and passed me the bottle while she rubbed it in her hands. I did the same before Jen said to Claire "just relax, we'll make you feel better" and with that we positioned ourselves. Jen was towards her shoulders and me towards her legs as our 4 combined hands began to oil her body up and massage her. Claire let our a little relaxing moan of appreciation and told us it felt good as she enjoyed the 4 hands running up and down her now oily body. I started with her feet which I know she likes before a nice medium pressure massages on her calves, all the while looking at her gorgeous ass.

I couldn't help it but my cock had began to come back to life and I was soon massaging her with an erect cock as my hands reached her hamstrings and paid the same medium pressure attention to them as Jen was now focusing on her back, it didn't go unnoticed that her hands more than occasionally brushed Claire's side boob which looked to go down rather well from the noises she made.

We eventually both made it to around her ass and she soon had all 4 hands massaging her ass which was amazing to massage but I knew she liked it also. This time it was my stray hands as I occasionally 'accidentally' brushed past her pussy, she opened her legs a little to allow for more of the accidents and she felt as turned on as I was showing me to be. We focused on her ass for a little while before Jen told her to turn over so we could do her front......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *40 maleMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

over a year ago

SPALDING

This is the best story on here, need more more more lol

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

By *eyshamcoupleCouple
over a year ago

morecambe

F

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

More more more please

Reply privately

By *RandyDevilMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

More please

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Guess Jen will be late for work

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice little twist

Reply privately

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Claire flipped over as requested so she was now lying on her back, her legs were slightly open giving me a picturesque shot of her shaved pussy. Jen and I both oiled our hands again and started to massage her front. I began back at her feet again and Jen began with her shoulders, Claire looked extremely relaxed and was definitely enjoying the double attention she was getting. It wasn't long before I moved from her feet to her shine, like me Claire strangely enjoyed her shins massaged with a nice oil, it feels relaxing.

Jen was still concentrating on a nice shoulder massage, always a popular spot but it wasn't too long before she began to move her way down. She teased a bit by massaging the collar bone era and purposely avoiding her chest for a minute or so before inevitably after some more oil Jen's hands found Claire's boobs. I'm fairly sure Jen has never been with another woman before but I know Claire definitely hasn't. She lay there while for the first time another lady was running their hands around her boobs. I was absolutely rock hard watching Claire's big boobs get massaged and I could see pre cum appearing on my cock now as I moved my hands up from her shins to her thighs.

Claire despite all her drinking does otherwise lead a healthy life and enjoys working out (not just in the bedroom) so she has quite strong thighs which felt nice to massage. I massaged them all the way up to her hips and back down as Jen was paying extensive attention to Claire's boobs. My thumbs 'accidentally' brushed with Claire's pussy each time my hands reached the top of her legs, which were now quite wide open. It was quite obvious at this point we were all very horny and ready to fuck but the massaging continued.

As I was looking at Jen's hands on Claire's boobs, I hadn't noticed until Jen began to breathe heavy that Claire had extended her left hand out and was now between Jen's legs slowly masturbating her. This was incredibly arousing to watch, Claire had never previously showed any desire to be with another lady but here she was in the moment rubbing Jen's clit while her boobs were massaged.

My hands had become less about massaging thighs and more about massaging Claire's pussy with a combination of clit rubbing and finger insertion both the ladies were now breathing heavy as their special areas were teased and pleasured, bringing them ever closer to orgasm as we went. I was dying to enter her with my cock but I knew she was enjoying all the teasing she was getting so I continued like this for the time being.

Jen was the first of them to reach orgasm as she throughly enjoyed Claire's magic touch. The massaging lost a little focus as she came but of course Claire didn't mind that, especially as she was getting close to reaching her own orgasm. They slightly over lapped in cumming together which was the final straw for my temptation as with hand which had fingers inside her pussy was removed from her. I used it to take hold of my cock and guide myself inside her, repositioning up the bed slightly I was soon fully inside Claire and began to fuck her while she rubbed Jen's clit. Meanwhile Jen had moved her hands further south and was now rubbing Claire's clit while I fucked her. They didn't look comfortable doing that though so I suggested they 69.........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes!

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Very nice, please keep going

Reply privately

By *ohnnyal80Man
over a year ago

Dunbar

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

What a thoughtful guy

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

SPALDING

Damn.....more more more

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *ountrylad400Man
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

They agreed, Jen then got on her back with her face underneath my cock while Claire got on top with her ass facing me. I pulled her a little closer so I could guide myself back inside her, then holding her hips we began to fuck again. The two ladies were soon going down on each other and Jen's tongue occasionally strayed from Claire's pussy onto my cock which felt nice.

I wish I could have got a proper view of them going down on each other but the sounds they were both making were highly arousing. It was amazing to hear them make each other cum as they knew all the right spots to hit. Claire's hangover seemed a thing of the past now as she reached new heights of pleasure of cock inside gee and tongue on her clit at the same time.

They were both loving it but Jen wanted some dick too and I felt her pull me out of Claire and begin to suck on my cock herself, licking all Claire's juices off my cock and loving every second of it. She didn't suck me long before she guided me back inside Claire and I resumed fucking her as they went down on each other again. It was very arousing, too arousing in fact as when they next made each other cum it pretty much tipped me over the edge.

I pulled out and watched a few seconds of Jen licking Claire's clit before I began to stroke my cock. Seconds later I fired my load of Claire's pussy and Jen's face, they didn't even break their 69 as I came. That to me was the best sexual experience of my life and I just lay and watched as they finished up their 69.

By this point Jen was now very late for work so she cleaned up her face and rushed off. Once Claire had cleaned up herself I brought her some breakfast and then we just cuddled in bed and fell asleep. We were woken up about 2 hours later by Jen who had called up in a real fluster and sounded very troubled.......

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wonder what up with Jen ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got fired for being late for work?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh oh, whats happened???

Reply privately

By *ootall2920Man
over a year ago

Linlithgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

SPALDING

Can't wait for the next installment

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *y AmoreMan
over a year ago

london

Reply privately

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

We told ger to come round and that's when we found out she'd lost her job for being late, turns out she was late often and today was the final straw. Then she went home to explain to her prude of a housemate who was responsible for Jen coming round in the first place. Her roommate told her she had to leave, turns out they hadn't been getting along either and now she has no job to pay she told her to leave.

Jen was of course visibly upset and worried when almost without even thinking Claire and I said she could stay with us as long as she needed. We only had two bedrooms but she can share a bed with one of us no problem, Claire joked she didn't have to pay any money but sexual tips were appreciated. That made Jen laugh and brighten up a bit, not only her but I was getting a new housemate who spent most of her time naked.

We told her to rest up and we would give her some space while she napped in Claire's bed. We chilled downstairs and that's when Claire began asking questions about how things started with Jen and asking about the times we played with ourselves together while we listened to Claire get fucked. I told her how arousing it was to listening to her and imagine it was me in there with her, not the most common of compliments I've ever given a lady but she liked it and it gave her an idea.

"Tonight I think we should give Jen a real pamper night to cheer her up" but she didn't elaborate further and told me to leave all the arrangements to her. It seems her hangover was now a thing of the past and I just watched some TV until Jen woke up. We agreed on ordering a takeaway for us all which went down a treat before Claire disappeared upstairs.

About 20 minutes later she shouted us to come up, she was in my room. When we got in there she had ran a nice bubble bath with candles for Jen and told her to get naked and get in. Once she was in the bath us pair kneeled down and washed her body for her while she just laid there relaxing, our hands roaming all over her body. I paid a lot of attention to her boobs and judging by her breathing Claire had been spending some time at her pussy.

It was quite romantic in a way, the setting and the way we bathed her before leaving her to relax. Claire said to her she could take her time and then take my bed tonight and I could share with Claire so that Jen could have some full alone time. I was disappointed at that as I definitely thought this was leading to another threesome.

As we left Jen alone and went downstairs Claire made a call and said she was ready now. Ready for what? A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, Claire answered and said "come on in, she's upstairs and to the left" this mystery guy said hello and followed the instructions. Claire then took us to her bedroom where I queried what was going on?

Claire said "you gave me an idea earlier from my questions so I invited Jay round. Jay is one of the guys you probably heard fuck me and now we're going to listen to him fuck Jen with his big cock" my how the tables had turned in this scenario. Jen had no idea he was about to walk in and we had no idea what was going on. We just lay there with anticipation for about 20 minutes before we eventually heard voices and a few minutes later the familiar sound of Jen moaning began.......

Reply privately