Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Train mischief

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was feeling very mischievious sitting on the train this morning.

I was just busy checking my facebook when I noticed that the chap standing directly in front of me was getting a nice eyeful down my top.

I have a very thin cotton blouse on with a slit down the front and a tie at the top so to all intents and puposes was doing it's best to cover me, the way I was sitting made it gape and I noticed that the soft mound of my boobs above my bra were very clearly visible, as was my entire cleavage.

He just kept staring so I decided to have some fun and kept adjusting my position to afford him a different view.

After a while he had to adjust himself whereupon I looked straight at his crotch then looked up at him and held his gaze while giving a wry smile, licking my lips and swallowing very slowly.

I didn't see his reaction as I quickly averted my attention back to my phone and he got off at the next stop.

What a lovely way to start the day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

MY response would have been to jean over and discretely whisper in your ear "Anything else you would like to lick?" I love looking at sexy women on the train and trying to work out if they are up for sexy fun or if they are looking at sexy sites and stuff on their phones

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

I'm more interested in the results of the return journey. Her top has 1 extra button undone and those breasts are now clearly spilling out.....

Is she flirting or was it an honest mistake in the heat of the day

Her skirt looks like its ridden up a little as she sat down - why has she not straightened it ?

I think I can see her knickers...

Will she dare try commando tomorrow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmm I somtimes get that tube - I'll be more vigilant next time!!

Post new Message to Thread