Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Post lockdown affairs

Jump to newest

By *at_bimbo_doll OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

london

Those who were continuing reading my threads they already know how It all Started in the lockdown time with my brother in law and who encourages me and him.

For new reader either you read my old stories or just take it like that my real sister help us to develop a sexual relationship and satisfied each other because of pandemic COVID -19 lockdown and it safe secure and blah blah .....,

It’s been ages after lockdown that anything happened because my brother in law was really busy in his office work and I have my own working shifts. I met few times John and others on their request for quickies but couldn’t get offer for whole long weekend. I was getting half desperate half frustrated cause I like to seduce my brother in law and wanted a very naughty time with him. It was a hot week and hottest day so far, lying in the back garden in my see through bikini when I felt a familiar hand massaging my back, I turned back and see that none other then my sexy brother in law massaging my back. I felt so happy and kiss him and got In return hundreds of kisses. Suddenly he announces that Kat pack your sexy luggage bag in half an hour and we are going somewhere. I asked where and he said somewhere and trust me you love the place.

After 2 hours we were entering in a beautiful site of Suffolk and it’s a big cattle farm..... I was in my sexy denim mini skirt and a floral bra high heels and full makeup...... we parked our car in the front of cattle farm ... my brother in law said Kat it’s one of my friends farm but it’s not ordinary farm ..... everything here we do auction and the highest bit get the items.... cow,sheep,girls, Married unmarried women and tgirls everything is on auction... there are certain rules and like cow,sheep and dogs we chained girls women and trans so the owner should have commanded the live stocks in his hand by chain. With this briefing he put a color around my neck and a big chain adjacent with the color ...... when we left London my nipples already clamps so he dismantled and it so visible erected..... we entered in the barn and I realised there are others some ladies in chain and some mans in chain as well..... only the master / owner greeted each other’s .... I quickly search my study and there are 2 young girls and 3 mature women in chain with their male owners and 5 white (2 sissy type and 3 average guys) in chain with their Male and female owners...

Everyone have their own place and They already auctioned. I was the last one and my brother in law introduced me with my sissy character and sexy appealing and my physical power being a sub sissy slut who wanna becomes soon a bimbo ..... the auction started with £1000 and the next call comes from a far end £25000 which is the highest bit of today’s. Before it ended someone called £50000 and everyone looking the bitter..... she is a mature lady around 50 have a sissy chain in her hand ..... she won the auction signed the documents and got my chain in her hand. My brother in law got cash and sitting with a glass of vodka. There is a show after that all five girls and five sissy mans freed from the chain and stand in the centre of ground. They have to escape when the black bulls cage opens, they are the beast and every black man bull have 10 inch plus cock .... in few minutes black bulls got all 10 and they surrendered..... in 15 minutes there condition was really sick and they couldn’t able to walk..... now these five bulls have to fight with each other and who so ever win they will breed me with their sperm ..... there is another option that I can Choose one by one or I can go with all five for next 24 hours ..... so there’s a drew for these three options and I have to pick one of the slips ...... I picked and open the slip ...... my eyes goes wider and sparkling and my face blushing........ to be cont

Any gues what comes in the drew 1- fight each other’s 2- choose one by one 3- go with all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eet or funMan
over a year ago

peterborough

More please

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *at_bimbo_doll OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

london

The slip I picked was the last option means I have to serve all five Black bulls, I used to serve group of guys but they were not bbc. My chain winner took my chain and bring me in te central gate of barn. I was looking like a little goat who is gonna breed with bulls. The first black bull have taken my chain and said crawling no walk, I was on my knee and all four like a little bitch, one of the other black bull Suddenly started rimming me and sniffing my pussy arse ....they bring me in centre off barn , I never discharge as quick as I just now, his tongue was magic, deep inside my pussy, I was already wide open using butt plug and because of johns and others in previous encounters. There were other 3 bulls already got standing infront of me..... I introduced first cock then 2nd and then on and on ...... before they started breeding me ...... my owners the lady comes with two big injections and two tablets one pink one blue .... she said good for the Breeding..... I swallowed and got injections. They started breeding me first black big cock then second then third and all five in next 1 hour 30 minutes... ..... but this time my clitty got excited but no discharged load..... I was caged .... I wanted to discharge but I couldn’t able to do.... this gives me really sissy feeling ...... my jaw was paining cause continuing sucking and I felt my throats is bigger for bigger cock..... the first black bull discharge his load in my arse and it’s look alike galons of cumm , .... then the second discharge in my mouth..... I was gagging but swallow all then third again in my pussy then fourth in my mouth ...... the last the big bulllll Took my chain and placed me with cows ..... I was in between many real cow and feeling was amazing..... my bull started fucking me and this was my dream comes true because I always wanna fuck like that.....ohhhh my .......... I felt that real cow was jealous or get horny to see me like that lol ...... my all ego and feeling subsided and I now only know that Where ever and who so ever can fuck me this sissy slut..... my breeders have done magical job in few hours ...... ...... this is not over yet cause I have to live next whole week in this barn with cows lamb sheep’s and dogs and with all five black bulls...... how and what happened next ....... to be cont

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Post new Message to Thread