Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

This Time Last Year.

By *otlovefun42 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Seeing as this year has been a bit of a disaster for our swinger life. I started thinking, what were we doing this time last year?

I keep a diary of our adventures/events and remembered that last August was quite a busy month, so I decided to look up the entries.

We spent all of last August in Germany and were regulars at the (sadly now closed) Blue Heaven club.

4th August at Blue Heaven.

A Reasonably busy afternoon but the mix of the single guys wasn't really to Mrs H's liking this time.

We had a walk around the play area a couple of times and she managed a bit of light playing (wanking/groping Etc) but little else. Later we got talking to one of her regulars and they eventually went into a playroom for a very nice suck lick and 3 position fuck. Not a bad afternoon but we were hoping for better.

11th August at Blue Heaven. A busy afternoon started early with Mrs H taking a 5 guy gangbang (4 new plus one of her regulars) on the swing in dungeon room. As always in gangbangs some fucked her better than others but 3 of them gave her a really good pounding in a session that lasted around half an hour. While she was being fucked at least another 2 wanked/spunked on her tits.

Later on she got chatting to a couple of guys when she went for a cigarette and after a bit of flirting she took them onto the small bed in the dungeon room.

She fucked and sucked both of them and was then joined by 2 others who fucked her as well. One of the guys must have fucked her 3 times plus squirted her in a session that lasted nearly an hour.

For the day she fucked 9 different guys (new record) sucked a couple and had 2 wank/spunk on her. A top afternoon all round.

Our next outing was 24th August. I will post the entry on the 24th this year.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread