Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My hotwife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We had always wanted to try cuckolding, our swinging always revolves around us both playing at meets. I always had a fantasy of just watching Mrs t fully engrossed with her meet.

We decided to take the plunge, we bought a cock cage...we tried it out and I was more than comfortable wearing it throughout the day. I’m not your average cuck, I have a big thick 8” cock, but when flaccid it’s less than 2”, so it looks the part for a cuck cock.

We booked a room at a local hotel and Mrs picked her favourite guy to join us, I was caged up by 8 am and we headed off into town shopping, Mrs wanted new underwear for the evening. Into Ann summers we went as Mrs picked her new outfit, the cage was doing well, it prevented my usually very active cock from even having the slightest twitch. This was the case all day as Mrs teased me, she told me how tonight was about her and my role was to clean her up whenever he cum.

The clock was ticking towards play time, we went out for a meal, Mrs looked and smelt divine, I knew it wasn’t for my benefit and this turned me on so much, she looked amazing and I could see eyes on her. Soon after our meal her phone pinged, he was here, we met in the bar and had a few drinks, Mrs told her fuck friend that I had been caged all day, and that she was his for the evening. We then went off to our room......more to follow if you want it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orfolkandgoodCouple
over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Carry on

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

yes please

over a year ago

We got to our room and Mrs told me to sit on the seat she had placed at the bottom of the bed, she told me to strip off and sit down. She then got onto the bed and started to passionately kiss her lover, they was all over each other, she then got up and removed her clothes to reveal a matching pink pantie and bra set, it didn’t stay on very long as her lover kissed her entire body and went to work on her dripping wet pussy with his tongue, he brought her to a shuddering orgasm, he made his way back up her body and asked her if she wanted his cock, she answered “yes please”, he slid his big fat cock into her wet pussy and fucked her long and slow for what felt like an eternity, I could see her pussy cream all over his big cock. She then looked at me and told me that I’m going to be licking a big load out of her pissy soon...she was right within a few mins of her announcing I would be on clean up duties her lover filled her pussy full,( the newest creampie picture in our gallery was this load) as soon as he cum he kissed Mrs and they both looked at me and laughed, Mrs then called me onto the bed, kissed me deep and told me to lie on my back, she then straddled my face and had me lick every drop of cum from her.

This was the first of 3 loads she took of him....anyone care to hear what else happened??

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic stuff.

Would love to hear more.

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple
over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Sounds ideal

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please, this is so fooking hot!

over a year ago

Mrs then moved her now clean pussy from my face, moved down the bed and kissed me deep as she stroked my balls and watched my cock press tightly against its cage, I went to get up and she told me to stay where I was and continued to kiss me, I was getting so turned on and horny but my cock couldn’t break free, her lover was now at the side of us stroking know semi erect cock, Mrs told him to come closer, she whispered in my ear to get him hard for her, he brought his cock closer, I of course did as I was asked and sucked her liver until he was hard enough to take my beautiful wife again, Mrs was on her side watching me and was running her hands on my body down to my caged cock. She told me she wanted me close so I could see her lover fuck her, he got on the bed behind her and moved in to spoon her, Mrs told me to put his cock into her pussy, his cock was so big and hard, I could see why she wanted it so much, I guided his cock into her, she gasped and looked me in the eye, I could see the ecstasy in her face as he fucked her slow and deep, reaching places I couldn’t, she kissed me deep, then she took the cuckolding up a level, she looked me dead in the eye and told me how big his cock felt, how much more he made her cum, told me I can’t make her cum like he does...this was torture for me...but I loved it, I wanted to wank my cock so much but I couldn’t. This went in for a good 20 mins, she told me to tell her lover to flood her pussy again, I did as my hotwife asked, “fill my wife’s pissy with cum please” her liver told me he was going to whether I asked or not, Mrs asked me what was I going to do once she was full, I looked in her lust filled eyes as her lover was fucking her deep, “I’ll lick every drop from you” why?? She asked.....my response was “ because I love you and I’ll do anything for you if it makes you happy” , she kissed me and then told her lover to fill her deep, he didn’t need telling twice, the look on her face and the noises that come from her where amazing, I love seeing my wife in such a state. She rolled onto her back and said the I know what I need to do, I went down on her pussy, it looked amazing, so wet, she tasted amazing full of her liver cum, I spent a good ten mins with my tongue kicking her clean.

Any one for anymore???

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

over a year ago

Loving it matey, keep going

I've got a serious case of morning glory now

over a year ago

over a year ago

This is a true story that happened this weekend just gone.

over a year ago

This just gets better

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

What a great story.

By *istressSubCuckMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Brilliant adventure, thanks for sharing. Nothing better than a sexy hot wife in control!

over a year ago

Great posting

So naughty but so nice for all.

More please

Tony ??

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ust himMan
over a year ago

St. Neots

over a year ago

After I had performed my clean up duties, Mrs unlocked my cock from its cage, it immediately sprang to life, she gave me a deep long blowjob then stopped and told me to watch and wank as she was fucked again by her lover, this time he placed her on her stomach, she pushed her arse up a little and he went down and tongued her arse and pussy before moving up her body and sliding his cock inside her, I knew this would give her the hardest orgasm of the night as she moves how deep a cock can go in this position. He fucked her slowly and deeply as I wanked my hard throbbing cock, Mrs turned to me and told me I had better not cum until her lover had finished. And if I stopped wanking before he had finished then as punishment I would t be allowed near her until they meet again, thankfully her lover found this a huge turn on and buried a 3rd load deep in her wet pussy, straight away Mrs brought her creampie to my face for me to lick clean, then once she was happy I had done a good job she moved down the bed and slid her wet used pussy onto my cock, she told me not to cum, and if I did cum in her pussy it would be the last time for a long time, it took every bit of resolve I had to not fill my sexy hotwife with cum as she slid her pussy up and down my cock. She then climbed off my cock and sat between my legs, she thanked her liver for the fucking she had had from him and started to wank me off, hard and fast, she told me to tell her when I was going to cum, it didn’t take long, I could feel the unmistakable feeing that the orgasm was here and I was getting ready to shoot the biggest load I’ve had in years, I told her I was ready, she immediately stopped and squeezed my balls and slapped them hard, this had the desired effect and stopped the orgasm immediately, my wife’s liver got dressed and left as my wife sat between my legs and told me that she was going to tease my cock and bust my balls until she wants to see me cum, she then went on to wank and suck me off and squeeze my balls, each time I was near to busting my load she would slap my balls, she got harder each time, and if I dared to flinch or speak out, my balls got a slap. She then said she was ready to see me cum, she then wanked me off and watched as I unloaded the biggest mod of cum I’ve ever had, I was so horny at what my soul mate, my wife, my everything had done that evening.

We had a shower together and she put me back in my cock cage, when in bed she kissed me deep and told me she loved me, she then went on to say that we would be meeting her lover regularly and that my role I had tonight would be my future role. She even said that until she next meets him that I would only be getting wanks and bjs but no sex. We have arranged another meet for this coming week!!!

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

Cracking story

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

That’s a good story, thanks for sharing it x

By *oyntzMan