Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bi Threesome

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay.....So, I’ve always been ‘straight my straight (not fab straight!!).

But I’ve really recently been having a fantasy of having a bi-threesome with a man and woman with all of us having each other!

Not even something I feel I want long term, just wanting to try it - the man and woman sucking my cock together, feeling the man too and just throwing all the taboos out the window....

Anyone else have this or is it just me?!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go for it it can be fun and also enjoyable .I have done it few times .It is just finding the right people .

over a year ago

"Go for it it can be fun and also enjoyable .I have done it few times .It is just finding the right people ."

Definitely feel I need to find the right people....still got to be an attraction. How did you find it first time?

By *arex2Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Okay.....So, I’ve always been ‘straight my straight (not fab straight!!).

But I’ve really recently been having a fantasy of having a bi-threesome with a man and woman with all of us having each other!

Not even something I feel I want long term, just wanting to try it - the man and woman sucking my cock together, feeling the man too and just throwing all the taboos out the window....

Anyone else have this or is it just me?!!"

You'll love it!

over a year ago

You'll love it!"

Thank you! I think I’m going to

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

You’re never gonna find out if you don’t tr

By *amshankMan
over a year ago

Larbert

I wad straight until my first mmf which turned bi... Been hooked ever since

over a year ago

I'm in the same position.... Got a female fuck buddy who has promised to help out if we can find the right guy.....

By *ereforgigglesMan
over a year ago

Scotland

[Removed by poster at 15/08/20 22:04:07]

By *ereforgigglesMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Definitely not just you.. I don't think it makes you "bi" btw, personally I think that you should try everything at least once to see if you like it.

There's something so incredibly fucking hot about not caring who does what to who or who touches what... I say go for it and enjoy every second to the full

over a year ago

My first time was when I was 20 years old .Bit of a surprise but went with the flow .And enjoyed it . And have met few since . But that is up to you .Dont knock it till you try it .

By *ust OralMan
over a year ago

Mattishall

My favourite fantasy that has never quite come off yet. Closest was sucking husband and wife watched, that was fun but would really like the opportunity to have a round robin with all 3 of us and bring them both off

over a year ago

We love bi group fun both getting face fucked and hard ass fucked cant beat it x

over a year ago

Definitely not just you.. I don't think it makes you "bi" btw, personally I think that you should try everything at least once to see if you like it.

There's something so incredibly fucking hot about not caring who does what to who or who touches what... I say go for it and enjoy every second to the full "

Think this is definitely how I am feeling! Who cares about the ‘norms’, let’s just go for it and enjoy ourselves!!!

By *iggeroo69Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

If only

over a year ago

"If only"

Definitely a matter of finding the right couple now!!!

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

margate

"I'm in the same position.... Got a female fuck buddy who has promised to help out if we can find the right guy..... "

Yep pretty much my experience too

over a year ago

"I'm in the same position.... Got a female fuck buddy who has promised to help out if we can find the right guy.....

Yep pretty much my experience too"

Got to admit, I feel like wanting to meet a fully bi-couple.

over a year ago

Definitely one of my best experiences

By *DFriendly FolkCouple
over a year ago

Redditch

Not done it recently thanks to Covid but love three way fun. Being on our knees getting our faces covered by our third friend is a great end to the night. Finding real heavy cummers though is hard.

By *ICK47Man
over a year ago

banbury

I have met a cpl from Coventry,the guy loves watching me fuck his wife,when i get to their house i undress down stairs leaving on my lacy knickers before going upstairs where his wife is waiting for me in her lingerie. Before i go up her hubby likes to wank and suck my cock to get me nice and hard.

Post new Message to Thread