Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex Wife Wants More (Part 2)

Jump to newest

By *ockforplay66 OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Continued from part 1.

So, at the end of the last part, as a recap, my ex wife (Tracy) had started visiting me on my boat (where I live since the divorce) after she had visited her boyfriend, and I had started performing a good pussy licking for her. That had progressed to her letting me bugger her arse (which she had never let happen during our 15 year marriage) and then the girl (Geo) that I had started seeing casually had also started watching us fuck a few time.

So wind forward another month (so this is late summer last year) and Tracy was visiting 2 or 3 times a week, regardless of Geo being there or not. Geo had developed a taste for Tracy’s pussy juice on my cock.

One night, Geo and I were having an evening of fucking on board, and as far as I was aware, Tracy wasn’t planning on coming over this night. I was fucking Geo from behind, balls deep up her tight cunt, thumb in her arsehole, and pushing deeper on each stroke. I was so wrapped up in the moment, that I didn’t notice that we weren’t alone. The first I knew was when I felt Tracy’s 38G tits pressing against my back, and her hands on my hips, driving me deeper in to Geo’s pussy.

She whispered in my ear “You 2 look great doing that” and bit my earlobe playfully. She ran one of her hands away from my hips and on to my arse, pushing me firmly forward on each stroke. Then her hand slid further down to cup my balls, squeezing them gently. I couldn’t hold on much longer and my grunting was letting them both know. Geo was moaning deeply in to the bedsheets.

With a firm squeeze on my balls, and push forward, I emptied my spunk up in to Geo’s perfectly tight cunt. Within a few seconds, I was being gently but firmly pulled away from Geo, and as my cock slipped out, a huge load of my cream dripped out of her pink glistening hole.

Like a whippet, Tracy was straight in there, with a finger pushed deep up Geo’s pussy, then positioning herself so she could get her tongue deep in to that freshly fucked cunt.

I sat back and watched in awe as my very straight wife of 15 years, now lapped up my cum from my girlfriends freshly fucked pussy.

This also meant that Tracy was in a similar “all fours” position with her gorgeous arse and pussy lips in view. I leant forward to start licking her, expecting her cunt to be freshly fucked by her boyfriend as had become the norm. But, surprisingly, her cunt was noticeably drier than usual. She was wet for sure, but with just her own pussy juice, no spunk from her boyfriend.

Not complaining of course, I was straight in there and lapped away at her for ages, while she brought Geo to not 1 but 3 shuddering orgasms.

After the third, they both collapse on to the bed, and seemed to naturally fall in to an embrace, facing each other, and slowly began kissing each other passionately.

I sat back and watched, just slowly stroking, wondering how the hell all my Christmas and Birthday presents for the last 40 years had all arrived in one go !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *wingersimonMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Glad this has re-started

By *ohsirMan
over a year ago

Donegal Leitrim Sligo

By *j and cCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great continuation, looking forward to reading much more

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Great this has now continued

over a year ago

The kissing continued for about 20 minutes, when Tracy pulled back and looked at Geo, and asked “Do you mind if he fucks me?” nodding towards my re-hardened cock. Geo replied, with a grin, “He was yours before me, carry on!”

Tracy laid herself down flat, legs open and beckoned me in, guiding me to her glistening cunt. As the tip of my cock reached her, she let out a sigh, and began squeezing her own tits.

I was quickly balls deep in her, and started off at a slow pace, but it built up with Geo looking on, almost chanting “Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her”

I was relishing the moment, pounding away at her, sucking on her nipples, alternating from one to the other.

I then felt the familiar cold sensation against my arse, as Geo positioned herself between my legs, and slowly started pushing her lubricated full size vibrator up me. I tensed and my cock twitched. Tracy looked past my shoulder to Geo, and gasped as she saw the size of the vibrator she was plunging up my backside.

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmmm more please

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Welcome back

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent xxx

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Saving

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *ack rabbit 1980Man
over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

over a year ago

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Tracy was moaning heavily, loudly, more so than I had ever heard her. Geo was starting to match the rhythm of my fucking Tracy, with the rhythm of her vibrator in my arsehole.

The intense feeling against my prostate was making my hard-on stronger and I had a heightened sense of everything. Occasionally she would cup and massage my balls with her other hand, and trace her fingers along my shaft in to Tracys dripping cunt.

"Go on, fuck her harder than you ever used to" she whispered in my ear as she pushed the dildo even deeper in my butt.

Tracy rolled her head back and was almost screaming with each thrust, eyes closed, grabbing and rubbing her own tits, sucking her own nipples.

I lifted her legs higher still, pinning them back with my shoulders, getting a perfect angle to really pound her.

She yelled out and shuddered with an unmistakably powerful orgasm, and I kept pounding, not slowing down for a second.

Her orgasm seemed to last a minute or so, she was almost shaking uncontrollably, and Geo was moaning softly at the sight in front of her, that she was controlling in part with her deeply positioned dildo in me.

"I cant take any more, please, cum, please, I cant take it " Tracy yelled as I carried on ploughing in to her.

I turned to Geo, and said "Put it in hers" and winked.

Geo's face lit up and she slowly eased the vibrator out of my butt, and traced the tip down over my balls, still vibrating, past my cock, and i felt it resting against Tracys backside.

Her eyes opened wide, a look of pure animal lust and filth "Fuck yes do it!" she screamed.

Geo pushed the vibrator firmly and quickly up Tracys arse, as deep as she had with me just moments before. For the first time in her life (as far as I was aware) my ex wife was now having both holes filled at the same time.

The sensation was too intense for her and she screamed and shuddered another wild orgasm, her cunt muscles spasming so tightly that she began milking my cum from me.

I pulled back, almost right out, then with one almighty effort, I slammed my cock deeper in her cunt than i think I ever had, as I sprayed her full of my cum. Spurt after spurt, almost a continuous stream of cum filled her, and was soon leaking down over the shaft of the vibrator that Geo was still pushing in and out of Tracys bum.

"Fuck, that was good" Tracy said breathlessly

"Two of the real things are much better" Geo chuckled.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

fantastic story

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

over a year ago

The Afterglow of Tracy being double penetrated for the first time (my cock in her cunt, a dildo in her arse) seemed to last for ages.

As all good things do though, it came to an end, with Tracy making her way home, slightly sorer and fuller than perhaps she thought, and Geo and I falling asleep in the cabin with the smell of sex still in the air.

Geo was awake before me in the morning as she had to be off for work, and I enjoyed a rare but welcomed day to myself, not working, not even answering emails.

During the day i got a load of messages through from Tracy, saying how sore she was, and how much she loved what had happened.

I dared to ask the question, why had she not been full of Brian's cum when she arrived, as this had been the usual situation since we started playing again.

"We split up the other night" came the reply.

"Oh honey, I am sorry, you seemed to be getting on so well." I replied, although secretly, I wasn't really that sorry!

"It wasn't going anywhere, and frankly, the sex was crap" she continued, then a long pause, "You and I should have never split"

I was a little surprised at this last comment, but decided that I shouldn't make too much of a big deal out of it, for fear of ruining things the way they were now.

I simply replied with a couple of x's and a smiley face.

over a year ago

A few weeks later, I got back to the boat one evening from work, and as I was walking along the pontoon, noticed that there was a faint glow coming from the master cabin. I was certain I hadn't left the lights on when I left for work that morning.

The main door was unlocked, definitely not how I left it. I entered the boat, and could hear noises coming from Geo and Tracy in my cabin.

I quietly made my way to the doorway, and there before me, was my ex-wife and my current girlfriend, in a perfect 69, lapping away at each other. Geo's arse was upper most, and glistening away between her cheeks, was a bejewelled butt plug that I had bought her a few weeks ago.

Tracy looked up at me from her position between Geo's legs, and smiled. "You are late, so we started without you"

The 2 empty wine bottles on the floor next to the bed suggested I was at least 1 bottle later than expected!

Both were completely absorbed with other, and as i stripped, I simply watched them relishing in each others bodies.

By *ornishfetMan
over a year ago

St Ives

This is such a great story

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Very sexy!!!!

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

[Removed by poster at 19/08/20 20:29:59]

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Hot story

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving this story xx

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

over a year ago

I stood naked and watched them for a while, enjoying the sight. Then I was beckoned forward and told to remove the butt plug in Geo's arse, and to replace it with my cock.

Being told twice was not something that I needed ! I gently pulled on the plug, and it came out with a loud "pop" and revealed her gorgeous gaping pink butt-hole, just aching to be filled back up.

I lined my cock up, looking down to see my ex-wifes tongue lapping away at Geo's smooth pussy, just an inch below my cock.

Her tongue flicked over the end of my helmet playfully as I used some of Geo's pussy juice to lubricate my tip.

Tracy reached up and squeezed my balls, "Come on, get in her" she exclaimed.

I pushed forward, and was met with almost no resistance, as my cock slipped straight up her dirty hole.

I paused for a moment, to let her get comfortable, being the gentleman that I am ! However, it was ungentlemanly behaviour that both girls wanted that night, and so I was verbally encouraged to get busy, and ram in her tight butt.

This was not gentle and loving sex, this was hard and dirty. I banged away at her arsehole for about 10 minutes, and knew that I couldnt hold off too much longer. With each thrust, i had either a tongue or a hand on my balls, willing me on.

I plunged deep and hard in Geo's arse, pumping my load in to her. As I relaxed, my cock slipped out, and a large blob of cum ran down from her arse to her pussy, where my ex wife lapped it up and noisily swallowed.

By *elanieforyouTV/TS
over a year ago

, Ashburton sometimes Penzance

Great story, where will it ever end ,in joy or tears?

Please continue x

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Really missed this

over a year ago

By *aleflirt2007Man
over a year ago

swindon

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story xx

over a year ago

We all collapsed on the bed, sweaty, covered in sex, the air was heavily laden with the smell of it.

It wasn't long before Tracy was stroking my cock, trying to get it hard again. It didnt take long, despite the amount of cum that was still dripping out of Geo's arsehole.

Tracy took my hardening cock, and began sucking furiously, working her tongue around my tip. The harder she sucked, the harder I got. Her makeup was smeared all over face, she looked like Alice Cooper on a bad day !

She opened her mouth wide, tilting her head back to straighten her neck, and proceeded to deep throat my entire cock.

As her mouth was full, Geo started using one of the empty wine bottle in Tracy's sopping wet, freshly waxed cunt.

The noises coming from both of them were animalistic, guttural and filthy.

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Glad you’re back

over a year ago

By *orny and Hard1Couple
over a year ago

Borders

So hot

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Best of both worlds. Happy cappy. Haha

over a year ago

The wine bottle became a blur with the furious rate that Geo was pumping it in to Tracy’s sopping cunt, as she sucked my cock deeper and harder than ever before.

Tracy began convulsing with a powerful orgasm that ripped through her and caused her to gush and squirt all over the bottle, Geo’s hands and face. She had to release my cock in order to breathe, but also to avoid the risk of biting it off as she orgasmed.

Geo and Tracy quickly got in to a 69 position, with Geo on top and wiggling her arse at me, still dripping my cum from earlier. I watched as Tracy began lapping noisily at Geos smooth cunt, glistening and dripping. I guided my cock down towards the waiting hole, to feel Tracy’s tongue guiding it home. Once I was in to the hilt, Tracy’s tongue alternated between my balls and my girlfriends clit

over a year ago

Wow more please

over a year ago

I was in heaven! Pounding away at my girlfriends tight pussy, my cum dripping out her arse, my ex wife below us licking us both in a frenzy!

Tracy’s hands started to wander up my legs, playing with my balls, then my arse cheeks, before a curious finger started pushing at my own back entrance. Slowly, gently she pushed one finger deep in to my arse, pumping in rhythm with me pounding Geo.

It was painful but exquisite at the same time. Her fingers were not well practiced at anal play. The combination of sensations and emotion was too much for me, and with a mighty heave, I pumped another heavy load deep up in to Geo’s tight pink cunt

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

After pumping my second load in to Geo, I slowly pulled out, for my cock to be replaced by Tracys tongue, lapping and sucking away at my lovers wet holes. I lay back and watched them for nearly half an hour, before they brought each other to shuddering orgasms, and both laid out flat on the bed.

The boat rocked gently from side to side, and the 3 of us drifted off to a sound, deep and sexually spent sleep.

I was woken in the morning to my ex wife sucking my cock to life. It was slightly sore from the previous nights activity. I looked down to see her long blonde hair draped over me, her hands running up and down my legs. I looked across and realised that Geo was gone, obviously left for work already.

Tracy released my now rock hard cock from her mouth, and crept slowly up my body, kissing me as she went, sucking and playfully biting on my nipples, before our mouths met and we kissed deeply. She tasted of cock, cunt and cum, and it was heavenly.

"I have you all to myself, all day" she whispered, as she lowered her smooth cunt on to my tip. She rubbed herself along my shaft playfully, slowly.

"We are going to fuck like we did when we first met, all day. I want you inside me all day like we used to" she said with a lusty sigh.

She then dropped her bodyweight down on my throbbing cock in a sudden jolt, "and I want you to fuck me harder than you ever have fucked anyone else"

I didnt need to reply, my cock was doing that for me. For the next our, we fucked, pounded, licked, suck and buggered in every position we could think of.

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

over a year ago

Good lad

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

over a year ago

Over the next couple of months, I had both Geo and Tracy every single day and/or night. Sometimes all 3 of us, sometimes just me and 1 of them.

They started becoming much more in to each other during our 3somes, and I became aware that they were also spending time with each other at their own homes when they weren't with me, as well as going out socially, pubs and clubs etc on a regular basis.

Tracy was enjoying her sexual freedom and was trying to re-capture her youth (she was a bit of a slut back in her early days) and was sleeping with lots of different men, (always safe with strangers) but still coming back to me for a bareback fuck.

over a year ago

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Great to see this continue

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

I see something emerging here

By *orny and Hard1Couple
over a year ago

Borders

Hope that's not the end

over a year ago

No not the end (quite)!!!

So the next couple of months were an all out fuckfest for me really. Geo was getting more and more daring and wanting sex in all sorts of places, not just the boat. As the weather warmed up there were several days we went out on the boat, found a nice secluded bay off the coast of the Isle of Wight, and would spend the day naked on deck, fucking, licking and sucking. Sometimes just the 2 of us, sometimes with Tracy too.

One afternoon, I had finished work early, it was a nice day, so I called Geo to say I was taking the boat out. She was out of breath but said she would join me in an hour or so.

I then called Tracy, who was also out of breath, and asked if she wanted to come and join us. She replied “Is it ok if I bring a friend? He loves boats” I immediately felt disappointed as I had hoped it would be a nice sexfilled evening and thought another chap would bring that to a fairly abrupt ending. However, I reluctantly agreed that she could bring him along.

I spent the next hour cleaning and tidying the boat up, checking the oil, doing all those boaty things needed before a trip.

Then, I looked up and saw Geo walking down the pontoon towards me, holding hands with a tall but younger looking chap, who in turn was holding hands with Tracy!

As they got to the boat, all smiling and happy, Tracy said “This is my friend.....Our friend, Mike” and he held out a hand for me to shake.

“Welcome aboard” I said, slightly confused. As the three of them passed me as they stepped aboard, they each had the unmistakable smell of fresh sex!

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

No more for you! Lol!

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Damn

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love this

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmm interesting

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looking forward to more

over a year ago

The afternoon and evening that followed, was utterly amazing. Some of the best sex ever for all of us.

It started off fairly mild, as I piloted the boat out of the marina, and headed towards the Isle of Wight, Geo was sat next to me on the flybridge (outside, upstairs steering position for those of you that aren't boaty!) and was gently stroking my leg and the increasing bulge that was appearing in my shorts.

As we got a little further away from shore, she pulled her t-shirt off over her head, revealing he gorgeous tits, bra-less, and with a very obvious bite mark in the left breast, just above her hard swollen nipple.

"where did you get that?" I asked, nodding towards the bite. "Oh, Tracy got a bit carried away earlier"

We carried on for another half hour or so, until I powered the boat in to the small bay that I had selected, knowing it was likely to be quiet today. It was completely empty, nothing in sight.

I dropped the anchor, and then went back downstairs, and as I climbed down the ladder to the main deck, looked through the open doorway in to the main cabin. There, on her hands and knees on the sofa, was my ex-wife, being pounded hard from behind by Mike, her big tits swinging and bouncing with every thrust. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning loudly as the young chap (half her age as I later found out) was banging away at her.

I had tried getting Tracy in to swinging several times when we were married, having been a regular swinger with my first wife. But everytime I ever mentioned it to Tracy, she always rejected the idea, saying "Its not normal" or "I cant think of anything worse" - on questioning her, she had pre-conceptions of swinging being only indulged in by middle aged people, throwing their keys in to a bowl in the centre of the room and going off with whoever fate decided they should fuck. She thought it was seedy and un-natural (her words, not mine) and yet here she was, having been having 3somes with me and Geo, and was now fucking another man in front of me.

over a year ago

What an amazing story, can’t wait for the next instalments

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

No don’t stop !!

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Your ex wife’s not the only person who wants more lol

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome story

over a year ago

I slowly entered the cabin, with Geo right behind me. I didn't want to startle Tracy in case she stopped mid show !

As I got a little closer, she opened her eyes, and with a huge smile, just said, "Bring me that cock"

Geo reached round and unzipped my shorts, freeing my hard cock, and then guided me towards my ex-wifes waiting mouth.

She opened her mouth and tilted her head back, to allow me to slide in almost to the hilt. She let out a low groan and her young lover took that as a sign to work his way harder in to her.

Here we were, spit-roasting my ex, her massive tits swinging around below her, Geo grabbing her nipples and playing and sucking on them.

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings