Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Redheads....Ohhhhh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all have our weaknesses. Superman had Kryptonite, Samson had a haircut and me? Well I have redheaded women.

No matter what I’m doing, where I am or who I’m with redheads have the ability to take my breath away, make me go weak at the knees and have the power and ability to turn me into a jabbering fool.

Ordinarily I’m a fairly confident man. Not bad looking if you like a certain type. I dress ok, scrub up ok, my dad dancing is acceptable, I’m intelligent enough, can hold a conversation and have a good group of friends of all backgrounds, genders, ages and interests. I’m a little kinky and have things I choose only to share with certain people but if you are reading this then you understand that too. Overall I’m pretty much a take charge kind of guy so what happened on this particular night will always stay with me.

I was in my local club. There was an Elvis impersonator on stage and I was sat with a group of friends as far from the stage as possible. We had not gone because of the turn but “The Elvis” was good and we found ourselves singing along, laughing and just having a good time. It was getting late, probably around 10 when a small group of twenty somethings walked in. Lads and lasses that I didn’t know and with them was one slightly older lady.

I saw her from the back and was immediately drawn to her. Her hair ran past her shoulders, almost to the nape of her back but not quite. Straight but with a wave going through it. Even in the light of the club I could see it was red but not a fiery red. Maybe an apricot red. My attention was immediately drawn. She looked to be about 5”2 and wore a three-quarter length coat in what may have been a dark grey or light black. She spoke to one of the younger lads before finding a table with the rest of the group. She still had her back to me as she removed her coat revealing a fantastically curvy figure in a wrap around blue dress. The dress had fallen off her left shoulder and I could see her pale skin contrasting with it. She turned around with her coat in her arms and passed it to one of the other members of the group and it was the first time I saw her from the front.

An oval face, very light skin that looked perfect and unblemished from where I was, a strong almost chiselled (but not masculine) chin and her neck. Oh, her neck was shapely and infinitely kissable. It was then I noticed her breasts. Now I am not a breast man. I like faces. I also find a nice collarbone and the way it runs into the breastbone very much turns me on. I appreciate bums and legs but when someone is dressed my attention is not usually drawn by breast size or shape but these, well they were an exception to the rule. They were held by her underwear but also by the waistline of the dress she wore. Upright, wide and full. Their roundness filed her dress and they were as close to perfect as I had ever seen.

I must have been sat staring, possibly with my mouth wide open. I had not noticed the music had stopped and my friend’s wife was talking to me.

“Dave…..Dave…Oy!”

I came out of my trance. “Sorry?”

“You are terrible”

“Me?”

“Bloody hell Dave if you take any more clothing off that woman she will catch a cold”

“That obvious?”

“Yep”

I picked up my pint and drank off. “My round” I said smiling “Same again?” I was answered with nods of approval and as I picked up a few empties and set off to the bar which incidentally was closer to the red-haired lady I heard “Tart” being shouted by my friend’s wife and laughter.

There was a queue so I waited patiently. My gaze travelling over to her. Truth is I was hoping to make eye contact, maybe exchange a smile but she was lost in conversation with her friends. My turn came, I ordered the drinks and took them back to the table. Deflated I sat and accepted that it wasn’t going to be my night. Elvis started again. “Its now or never” we restarted our accompanying impressions and carried on laughing.

“Thank you very much ha ha ha”

We were halfway through a shouted conversation about something or other when out of the corner of my eye I saw her stand. I watched surreptitiously as she walked confidently through the throng of people standing at the bar, smiling as she moved through them towards my table and the ladies. I decided I need to go too. Excusing myself I stood and walked to towards her. I timed it just right having to pull up to allow her to pass. She looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile and let her go in front with a wave of my hand. I followed just behind and could smell her perfume.

She went ointo the ladies and I into the gents. Taking my time I went and then washed my hands as I exchanged greetings and nods with others I knew and some I didn’t. I left the gents and stood outside checking my pockets for some imaginary thing I had decided to search for. The ladies door opened and she walked out.

“Been waiting long?” she asked

“Sorry”

“Have you been waiting long? I saw you

watching me”

I must have blushed. Caught. I decided honesty was the best policy.

“Truth is love, I cant take my eyes off you. Can I buy you a drink?” As soon as I said it my brain shouted “Arse, Idiot!” but it was too late.

“I have one”

“Oh”

“But we are going to the club in about 10 minutes. You can buy me one there if you want”

There is only 1 nightclub in town so I didn’t have to ask.

“Ok. See you there”

I opened the door for her as Elvis was just finishing “The wonder of you”

Back at the table I was smiling.

“What have you done?”

“Me? Nowt. Shut up and drink your drink. I think I might go to the club after this if anyone wants to come along”

“Tart”

I stuck out my tongue and growled before we burst into fits of laughter.

Over the next few minutes, we caught each other’s gaze and smiled. All too soon though she was standing in her coat and walking out of the club. As she passed, she gave me a final smile. I decided to give it 20 minutes as Elvis sang “Now and then there’s a fool such as I”

I know I have not got to the bones yet but it will come, if you want it.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *acks the boy66Man
over a year ago

limerick

yes please looking good

By *he Dark Knight09Man
over a year ago

London

Great stuff, carry it on please

over a year ago

Elvis finished with Are you lonesome tonight? I didn’t know the answer to that question. I drank off and a few of us walked to the club.

A handshake with one of the doormen I went to school with and as the door opened the heat of the club rushed out and enveloped my cold body. It wasn’t my round so I followed to the bar looking around and seeing if I could spot her. We were served quickly and turned from the bar with pints in hand. The club was sparsely lit and played mainly Northern Soul, Rock n Roll, Motown and later power ballads. There was the DJ booth in the centre of a packed dance floor and tables all around. Looking around we found a table populated by friends and headed to put down out drinks. A few handshakes and the odd hug and we were settled. Leaving my drink in safe hands I went to see if my redheaded angel was anywhere to be found.

Tina Turner was singing Nutbush city limits which meant the dancefloor would be filled with sober women, d*unken women and desperate men. A terrible combination but I had to brave it. Smile at the ready, hands safely at my sides I went to explore. Firstly through the lukers. Men stood around the periphery with bottles in hand watching and waiting for a woman to make the first move towards them, (yeah, good luck with that) and then onto the floor, moving around gyrating women my body reacting to theirs and a few shared moves as I worked my way from one side to the other. I was grabbed by a girl I have known for years and we hugged and shared a few steps before I escaped and continued my search. I made it to the other end and there was no sign.

Turning around I had just headed back when I spotted her. Coat over her arm, drink in hand standing at the side. She wasn’t chatting and looked bored. I made my way towards her, still moving with the music and dodging others. We made eye contact and I smiled. She laughed at my moves as I approached.

“Busy tonight” I half said, half shouted over the music.

“Is it always like this?”

“Pretty much. You want to sit down?”

“Where?”

“Follow me” I instructed as I led her to a fire door. I opened the door and we emerged back into the cold air of the evening, I took her around the building to a veranda with heaters, chairs and few other people. We found and empty table, I moved a chair out for her and we both sat. I moved my hand towards her

“Dave” I said.

“Sheena”

“Hi, where you from?”

“Scotland”

“That’s a long way to come for a night out”

Laughing she replied “Im here for the weekend”

She went on to explain she was staying with her niece who was at a local university and they decided to have a night out. They had come to the club but soon moved on. She told them she would see them back at their home but had waited to see if I would come. She was giving it a few more minutes and then she would have gone. I was both flattered and surprised that she waited and when I asked why

“Because it’s a long time since someone looked at me the way you did”

“That’s because you are perfect”

We leaned towards each other and kissed. It stated with a peck and soon turned into something much more intimate and passionate. I could smell her perfume and was quite sure it was poison; i could taste her lipstick, feel her tongue against my own and my hands were against the bare flesh on her arms and I felt her goose bumps. I opened my eyes and looked into hers, they were green and they were full of passion.

“Would you like to get something to eat?”

“No. You are not married, are you?”

“No I’m single”

“Then let’s go to your place.

I held her coat for her, my drink and friends forgotten we left by the back entrance and caught a taxi. We didn’t talk in the taxi and soon arrived at my home. I put the key in the door and walked through the dining room to the kitchen. I put the kettle on.

Minutes later we were sat on the settee ignoring the drink, Elvis on Alexa and necking like teenagers.

More tomorrow. Have a good night all.

By *rink Me xxWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

A sofa is designed to be comfortable and mine is no exception. Practical to sit three and wonderfully suitable to recline two. There was plenty of room for me to lay on my back, head on my cushions, Sheena laid on top of me. My knee raised and her thigh between my legs rubbing against my crotch. Her breasts heavy and pressing on my chest and her lips, warm and wet inviting my kisses.

My hands wondered through her hair pulling gently and letting it spill through my fingers, across her face. Her skin a perfect pale surface that could have reflected moonlight like a mountain lake. We both opened our eyes from time to time and when I gazed into hers I was momentarily lost in a sea of green opaqueness that enveloped me in an atmosphere of pure lust. My hand moving from her cheek to her chin. I held her head firmly for a few moments before moving my fingers to her neck, gentle now, lovingly like stroking a new baby. Onto her shoulders her dress again had spilled and her skin was bare. I moved down her back a little less gently wanting her to feel my hands and increasing pressure. Maybe it’s a primitive thing? Maybe it’s just me overanalysing? But either way it’s an alternate show of strength and gentleness.

My hand moved to her bottom, I could feel one of her ample buttocks through the material and I grabbed it. I searched for her buttons and she gasped as I undid the first, as I undid the second she began to kiss me harder her tongue darting around my mouth, lips and teeth, her saliva mixing with mine. I unfastened the third and final button and her dress fell open slightly as her mouth moved from mine, her hand was placed flat against my chest and she said “Stop!”

Stop. What?

There are times when stop doesn’t mean stop but if its not agreed beforehand then it does. No matter how difficult, no matter what the circumstance it’s a word that brings all activity to a halt regardless.

She pushed herself up from my chest and I didn’t say a word. Laid there, hard, horny and confused I watched as she stood, her dress open exposing her freckled body and ivory underwear.

“Wait a minute” she said.

She went towards the kitchen and returned a few moments later with a tea towel in her hand.

“Stand up” she instructed.

I stood. A little self-conscious of the obvious erection trying to burst through my trousers. She either didn’t notice or wasn’t bothered. She moved forwards and began to unfasten my shirt. I watched her manicured hands, half an inch of clear varnished nail perfectly shaped protruding from the end of her fingers. She used both hands and started at the top, neither teasing nor rushing she unfastened each button in turn and then removed my shirt.

She moved towards me, seven inches shorter than I she put her mouth to my shoulder and bit gently, she began to suck and after a few seconds stopped leaving a love bite, she moved to my other shoulder and did the same again.

Moving her hands to my belt she unfastened it without a word and then my button and zip. She knelt down and took my trousers over my feet. If I’m being honest at this point I was anticipating my manhood been freed and hoping that it might be meeting her wonderfully shaped, warm, moist and beautiful mouth but that didn’t happen. I was left standing in socks and briefs.

“Now kneel” she instructed.

Without a second thought I obeyed. She picked up the tea towel, sat on the settee in front of me and wrapped it around the top of my head blindfolding me. Adjusting it so it didn’t cover my nose she asked if I could see? There was a little light coming through the covering but I could make out no distinct shapes or details. I told her I couldn’t.

“Have you ever experienced HH boobs before?”

More tomorrow.

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

over a year ago

Apologies for the delay. Sometimes life gets in the way.

The truth is I didn’t know they came in Double H. Over the years I have looked at ladies and thought “Wow” and I’ve thought “Ohh” but not usually in relation to breast size and I have never looked at a lady and thought “That’s a nice c cup”. Its not something most men do. But in answer to her question.

“No”

“Keep still and keep your hands by your sides”

I sensed her moving as she spoke. After a long 20 seconds I sensed her approach me.

“I have sensitive nipples” she whispered her warm breath in my ear. “Do you?” she continued as I felt her pinch my mine. I flinched, not through pain but surprise. I do have sensitive nipples and I love having them explored.

“Oh that’s interesting” she exclaimed teasingly before pinching my other nipple.

I half expected it but still flinched. She laughed, it wasn’t nasty or mean it was a laugh one of genuine pleasure, she was enjoying herself. I sensed more than felt her kneel in front of me.

“I’m sorry” she said happily. The next thing I felt was her breath against my chest, her hair flicked my shoulder and her tongue licked my nipple. “I hope that’s better” she teased before locking her lips around it. She bit gently and sucked.

I’m not sure where I was. I wasn’t in heaven; I certainly wasn’t in hell. Maybe I was somewhere between the two, some kind of perverse purgatory. A place where pleasure and pain are offered in equal quantities but you never know which one is coming next. I felt her breathing through her nose as she kept biting harder and then releasing pressure. Finally, she sucked hard and I knew I had another mark to add to the one on each shoulder.

I was kneeling up, my legs were aching and about to begin to go to sleep, I moved back a little and she grabbed the back of my neck. “Not yet” she said gently as she pulled me back upright.

I felt her move away from me slightly and then I felt her breast at my mouth. It brushed my nose and moved to my chin. I had shaved but it caught slightly on my stubble before she put it to my lips. Without thinking I opened my mouth and licked. There was no reaction so I did it again. I opened my mouth and moved it slightly forward feeling for her nipple with my tongue and when I found it I gently wrapped my lips around it. I didn’t bite, I didn’t suck. I massaged her already erect nipple with my lips and let my tongue flick it again and again. I heard her moan softly. I opened my mouth and tried to take more of it in.

I wanted to reach out, I wanted to put my arms around behind her and pull her forward but that wasn’t the game we were playing. She moaned again and I remember wondering if her nipples really were that sensitive. I could feel her rocking gently, backwards and forwards and was trying to match her movement but it was becoming more and more difficult.

To be honest I wasn’t really enjoying this. I was uncomfortable, the blindfold was really starting to piss me off, I had no idea what the fuck we were doing and this lady was far too beautiful to not see.

Fuck it!

I stopped what I was doing and took the blindfold off. The sight that greeted me was straight out of every teenager’s fantasy.

Here was a beautiful red headed woman. She was totally naked, had one breast in one hand and her other was buried deep between her legs. Her eyes were closed and I don’t think she had even realised I had stopped. I watched enthralled as she performed her solitary ballet. She was sat up on her knees, her hair was untidy and falling down around a face that had a slight sheen of perspiration. Her back was arched and her curvaceous body was shivering, not with cold but with pleasure. Her more than ample bosom swayed gently like a forest in a breeze and her hips were shaped like an hourglass. Her pale thighs were spread wide, an entrance to an enchanted and secret ice palace but between her thighs through her fingers there was a glimpse of a small dark orange flame.

Her fingers moved rhythmically with her bottom, up and down. Every now and then there was a small movement forward and backward. I was forgotten as she rolled her nipple between her thumb and finger matching the beat of her masturbation. She panted and moaned softly.

I stood slowly. Stood in briefs and socks my manhood protruding proudly out in front of me and aching for attention. It was in my hand before I even realised it. I saw her bite her lip and her eyes opened.

She saw me stood in front of her my hand moving up and down my shaft and she smiled. As her back arched she closed her eyes again and a gush came between her fingers onto my lounge carpet. Her breath began to come in gasps and she mewled but she didn’t stop.

I wanked as I watched her come a second and then a third time, perspiration running down her face and making her body shine under the harsh light of the lounge, her juices creating a pool on the floor and her pants, mewls and tiny screeches increasing in frequency and intensity.

I could feel myself building. I could feel the hunger, the need to release. My hand sped up and my grip tightened. I could feel my legs beginning to stiffen, the muscles tightening and the rush moving through my body. As she began to slow I began to hasten.

She still had one hand between her legs but it was now becoming her much more gentle lover, it was no longer pounding but caressing, teasing, caressing her wonderfully wet womanhood. She opened her eyes and watched me. She knew I was at the point of not return and offered one of her breasts as a target.

I came.

An explosion of frustration, confusion, eroticism. It was so pleasurable that it almost hurt. A symphony dedicated to her body, her mind and most of all her beauty. My first spurt flew over her shoulder onto the fireplace. My second spurt following a millisecond later, its power less so and is splashed onto her hair, shoulder and chest. My eyes were closed, the sensation of release wracking my whole body I was in no position to aim anywhere. A third spurt of thick creamy liquid caught her above her eye and splashed onto her nose and closed lips and a final spurt landing on the carpet and her knee. I was making noises, indistinct guttural primitive sounds that if heard out of context could have meant anything.

I fell to my knees exhausted, panting. My briefs around my thighs and my manhood offering itself for a flag. Slightly d*unk, completely spent and not sure whether I was happy or not.

My eyes were closed as I felt her next to me. I opened them, she put her hand to my mouth and I tasted her from her fingers. She moved her tongue over her lips and collected some of my juice and then she kissed me. We shared our saliva and my cum and then she lay with her head on my chest. We didn’t move for several minutes but then I needed to wee.

I searched for and found the tea towel she had used as a blindfold and offered it to her as I stood.

I went to the downstairs bathroom, urinated, washed my hands and re entered the lounge. She was mostly dressed.

“You don’t want to stay?”

“I can’t. I have to get back before they come home”

“I will get you a taxi”

I dressed, called a taxi and lit a cig.

“I’m not really sure what that was” I told her

“I know, it didn’t really go like I thought it would”

“I would love to try again. When do you go home?”

“Tomorrow”

“Shame”

The taxi arrived and when she left I tried to clean the lounge. It was 4 am when I got to bed.

A couple of days later I was working in the garden when my neighbour popped his head over the gate. We exchanged pleasantries and then he asked if I had a good night on Friday? Truth is I still wasn’t sure but to be polite I said yes.

“Jayne” his wife “Had to pop out to the fridge in the garage at about 1 am. She needed to get some milk out”

“Oh?”

“She was gone quite a while so I went to make sure she was ok”

“Right?”

“It was quite a show you put on”

“What?”

“Well the curtains over the French doors were open. She couldn’t help but notice and she was watching when I found her”

“Oh fuck. I’m so sorry”

“No don’t be, it’s the best sex we have had in years. Only problem is she kept mentioning you. I think she wants to come around and discuss it with you”

But that’s a whole other story. Hope you enjoyed it.

Tyke x

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What is it about redheads i to find them irresistible. I’ve been lucky enough to have had a couple of gf that where reds. Fire down below ??????

Post new Message to Thread