Hotel maintenance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/07/20 05:22:23]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

There was a knock at the door, Cathy placed her glass down and went to the hotel room door. Slightly opening the door she asked "who's there?".

"Sorry, mam you called for Hotel maintenance"

"Bout bloody time" cathy replied opening the door. "Sorry miss, I've just started my shift" . "Well you are here now, I Think the bed is broken".

"Omg How??" He replied as he entered the room.

"Not sure lie down there and I'll show ya". As he lay down on bed he remarked "Ok I like your out fit" . "Thanks, nice trousers" Cathy replied taking in the sight of his very new workwear trousers". "Thank you, very comfy" . "They fit you well" Cathy replied as she stood up on the bed. "Do they?".

"Yep, anyway as you can see when I stand up on the bed it seems to dip in the middle" remarked Cathy as she stood over him on the bed. "Mind yourself, Christ It’s dipping" as he grabbed her legs. "See told ya" replied Cathy as she tried to keep her balance. "Careful, oops, Are u ok?" He quickly grabbed her just before she fell of the bed, but not in enough time to stop her hitting her shoulder off the bedside locker. "Oh I think I've hurt myself, " Cathy replied as she sat up. "Oh no Where? Stay still, he replied as he grabbed the glass of water from the side table. "It's very warm in here all of a sudden", Cathy replied as she took a sip of water. "I know, Relax, Breathe." He replied as he wiped her forehead. "You are sweating". "I Better take off my top". As Cathy removed her top as she stood up. " Yes, Fuck" he replied. "You will have to forgive me, I forgot to pack knickers.

By *mut 2.0Man
over a year ago

Portmarnock

This is going to get interesting x

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *elfastblondMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Great start to the story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *our man1Man
over a year ago

over a year ago

"You’ve lovely breasts, " here sit down there. "Thanks" as she fell on top of him.

"Oooh, My god, Lord, Fuck" . "See there that dip on the bed again, " Cathy replied as she kneeled up on bed. "Your hands are very soft" Cathy replied as she held his hand to keep her balance.

"Really??". "I think so maybe rub here and I can check again" Cathy took his hand and rubbed her breasts with them. "Your skin is silk, " he replied. "Oh let me guide you" as she directed his hand towards her pussy. "Wow, Oooh, Miss I’m sweating". "It's very warm maybe you should take off them trousers!"

"Can I?". "Yes definitely wouldn't want you to faint with the heat". Cathy replied as she helped him unzip his trousers. "I've no boxers on'. "Did you forget yours too ? ". He sat on the edge of bed and removed his trousers. "I got wet fixing a tap". " Ah I like wet things" Cathy replied as she watched him gold his trousers. "Me too". "You May as well take off your t-shirt, Wouldn't want it getting dirty". " No its new, Omg we are naked" he remarked as he left his t-shirt on top of his trousers. "Now where were we? Oh now let me show u that dip again" Cathy directed him back to the bed, "See when I kneel here". Cathy leaned forward on her knees, "it drops" . "Oh yes show me, let me see." "When I lean forward " Cathy demonstrated as she lay on her chest with her bum fully exposed. "Oh that's not good at all, let me just try this" the bed dipped a bit more as he positioned himself behind her on the bed. "Oh

Excuse me, I'm sorry miss but as you can feel you have me so aroused". "So it seems, Be a shame to let it go to waste". "Can I touch your breasts, so firm and those nipples" he remarked as he slid his hands around to her breasts, squeezing the nipples slightly.

By *ohsirMan
over a year ago

Donegal Leitrim Sligo

By *onyFerJane2020Couple
over a year ago

Fermanagh, Ireland

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

[Removed by poster at 22/07/20 14:04:51]

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback

By *elfastblondMan
over a year ago

Belfast

over a year ago

"Mmmmm, Kiss me" he asked. "Ok, " Cathy replied. "Wow, That’s so sensual, U are an amazing kisser ". "Why thank you I have other lips too" Cathy remarked smiling. "Ooooh". "they haven't been kissed in a while". He smiled up at Cathy and replied "Sit on my face so!"

"Better watch the dip in the bed though, I'd hate you to drown". Cathy said as she straddled his face. "Babe you can Drown me, Soak me". Cathy lowered her lips and her whole body tingled at his first lick, teasing her clit and pussy. Leaning forward it didn't take him long to work his magic within minutes Cathy had soaked him, but he licked her clean.

"Oh your are delicious" he remarked as he lifted Cathy off the bed. "You started it" she replied.

"how?!". "By knocking on the door lol" Cathy laughed. "You rang down". "I actually rang to get the shower fixed" Cathy replied.

over a year ago

Love it, its like a 1970s Confessions of a Maintenance movie.. or perhaps A Handy Man Called...a fun read...i would love to re enact it with you

over a year ago

We better go check out the shower than" re applied as he took Cathy's hand. Once both in the shower, he turned Cathy towards the wall, "spread your legs and put your hands up above your head" . Cathy hesitated for a second " I said now". "okay, " she replied. "Further" he remarked pushing her legs apart. He ran his tongue over her pussy, "oh you need to be cleaned" he replied as he removed the shower head from above her head. Turning the water he slowly made his way down her back letting the warm water run across her tanned back down across her bum cheeks, "mmmmm very nice". Turning the head upwards he placed it between her legs and let the water tickle her pussy, turning the tap a little further providing more pressure. Cathy started to squirm " you like that don't you". He slid his thumb over her bumhole, " mmmmm" lowering his head again he traced his tongue around the opening, "you like that to don't you?". "yes mmmm" Cathy moaned. "Yes, what" he replied as his tongue pushed into her bumhole. "Yes, sir" " that's more like it". Cathys legs were already starting to shake the vibrations from the water hitting her sensitive clit was unreal and his tongue in her bum was not helping. She knew she was close to cumming. He stopped and turned her around to face him, " not just yet" he replied as he kissed her. Replacing the shower head he handed her the bottle of shower gel, ' I want you to wash me, starting here" lifting his semi hard cock.

By *arty 1on1Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Mayo

Im enjoying this

By *unguyhere2020Man
over a year ago

Galway can travel

Jesus omg a great story so hard reading fantastic..mmm dee you got great imagination or maybe your cathy

over a year ago

Ok, now I'm considering a career change

By *elfastblondMan
over a year ago

Belfast

over a year ago

great reading...great wat to shower with a friend

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

Cathy squeezed some shower gel into her hands, rubbing them together to create a lather she slowly stroked his cock in long slow movements watching it grow harder to her touch. Trailing one hand under to wash his balls , smiling to herself as he moaned with appreciation. Taking a step back to allow the flowing water rinse the suds away. She got on her knees and slowly traced her tongue across the tip of his rock hard cock. Flicking her tongue before slowly wrapping her lips around the tip. Teasing his cock slowly into her mouth and out again each time a little bit further. Sliding her hands around to his bum running her fingers across his bumhole. Tracing her tongue up along his shaft, and down again , running her tongue across his balls, lightly sucking them one at a time. She motioned for him to turn his back to her and this time she was the one in control. Spreading his cheeks with her hands, teasing his bumhole with her tongue, flicking it around the opening, pushing the tip in, using the warm water to aid her entry she slowly slid one finger in. He moaned in appreciation. She slid her finger out slightly and this pushed further. Standing up and sliding her hand around to his cock, she matched her sliding finger tempo to her hand sliding up and down his cock. "Omg I'm going to cum, please don't stop" he whispered. "sorry what was that? " Cathy remarked slowing her movements down. "Please don't stop miss" . "That's more like it, now I want to hear you cum, hear you moan for my touch" Cathy now had two fingers penetrating his bum and her hand was wanking his cock she knew he was going to explode any second as his whole body was shaking. "Oh my god' he exclaimed as he came. He covered the shower wall and his body shuddered and again he came. He had to grab the rail to keep his balance. Cathy licked her fingers clean as she lay against his body. "mmmmm".

By *p22333Man
over a year ago

Witney

I'm a maintenance guy in a hotel and had one or two very interesting experiences

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

over a year ago

"More please "

Working on it

over a year ago

Beautifully written. Im as hard as a rock, imagining role playing this out with you

over a year ago

where to after the shower

over a year ago

"where to after the shower"

Haven't got to the bath yet

over a year ago